star_jin Profile picture
Jan 7, 2023 10 tweets 8 min read Read on X
[Osen]230107 BTS Jin → SongJoong-ki, LeeSeung-ki and KangTae-oh. Services for company commander. Real man. [Oh! Strong issue]
BTS Jin's every move after joining army is hot topic. In particular, amid praise for his exemplary attitude.+
#TheAstronaut #Jin
n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti…
Amid praise for Jin's exemplary attitude, who has recently been leading his colleagues with appointment of company commander trainee despite being world star, we looked at who has served as company commander trainee and served as exemplary military service.
#TheAstronaut #Jin
BTS Jin entered boot camp of 5th Division in Yeoncheon-gun on 13th Dec. He began duty of national defense. Jin, who started military service for first time as BTS member, will be deployed as active soldier in Army after completing basic military training for 5weeks.
#TheAstronaut
In recently released photo, Jin wore name tag of company commander trainee. He has been reborn as "strong child of Korea(대한의 건아)" by participating in CBR training and shooting training.
#TheAstronaut #Jin
KangTaeoh, who LeeJoonho in Drama Weird Lawyer, continues military service as assistant at boot camp after serving as company commander trainee. Kang entered 37th Division boot camp on Sep 20th. He was assigned to military after basic military training ceremony.
Singer LeeSeung-gi also served as company commander trainee. Lee entered Nonsan Training Center in 2016, showed extraordinary love for fans by reading all letters of his fans, and reported that he became company commander trainee through fan club "Iren."
#TheAstronaut #Jin
Lee Seung-gi also found many male fans in military and soothed fans' disappointment by delivering small news that he had been to religious activities. After being discharged from military, LeeSeung-gi is actively engaged in various fields.
#TheAstronaut #Jin
BTOB YookSungjae also served as company commander trainee. Yook entered Nonsan Training Center in 2020. Along with green shoulder board, which means company commander trainee, he showed off his boyish beauty and matured visual. After discharge, Yook return with drama Gold Spoon.
SongJoongki is also company commander. Song fulfill his national defense obligations through 102nd supplementary unit in 2013. He drew attention by transforming himself into real man unlike his image of being considered representative younger man before enlistment.
#TheAstronaut
In addition, EXO Suho, Infinite SungYeol, 2PM WooYoung, and OkTaekyeon served as company commander trainee and served as exemplary military service. They are still loved as mainstay of Korean Wave after their military service.
#TheAstronaut #Jin

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with star_jin

star_jin Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @nightstar1201

Jun 26, 2023
[KBS Park ParkMyungSoo radio show] 230626
Park: We exchanged phone numbers. #JIN kun said
🐹 Hyung nim. I might not get your phone..
He showed me phone. Dadada. There were so many message that I couldn't check. It was all English. Coldplay and world-famous people were contacting
[More detailed]
🤵Park Myung-soo: He's not here because he's in army now. I'm sorry to talk about someone who's not here. Jin-kun came out on Hal Myung Soo YouTube before.
👦ROY KIM: I know.
🤵So We exchanged phone numbers. I don't think I'm calling phone to world star.
👦Right.
🤵I won't call, but we exchanged phone numbers. Jin said.
🐹Even if you call me, I might not be able to answer.
🤵Why?
🐹Look at this.
🤵There were 3,000 Kakao messages coming to phone.
👦Haha.
🤵Kakaotalk in a day. dadadada(onomatopoeia word). He was flipped pages.
Read 5 tweets
Apr 2, 2023
[maeliasalcines instagram] 230402 2023 Miss Grand Paraguay
Pyos. En USA Maelia Carmen Salcines
She tagged and posted #Jin #TheAstronaut on Instagram. Thank you!
#방탄소년단진
instagram.com/reel/Cqh8JYPDm…
Top 3 grand paraguay
1. Pyos. En USA Maelia Carmen Salcines.🥰
instagram.com/p/CqiUubCK6JA/…
[maeliasalcines instagram story] 230402
Maelia: I want to tank you for being the first pageant page to support me. I love you always and forever. Thankful for your friendship.
#TheAstronaut #Jin #방탄소년단진
instagram.com/stories/maelia…
Read 4 tweets
Apr 2, 2023
OP: A friend's acquaintance story. Seokjin is assistant in his unit. -Statue walks around.
👩‍💻BTS Jin was assistant in unit where he went for training, so he saw Jin.
OP: What? ohhhh, wow, wow.
👩‍💻He said, Jin is cool. He wants to get autograph, but he couldn't.
#Jin #방탄소년단진
OP: I'm jealous.😭
OP: Thank you.😄
👩‍💻He said that statue is going around.
#Jin #TheAstronaut #방탄소년단진
Thank you for sharing your stroy!🤯
Me: Statue(sculpture) is usually face of Greek sculpture displayed in museum. In Korea, it is used as expression for handsome face. I searched for example of sculptured face in google, and Seokjin came up first..😂
Read 4 tweets
Apr 2, 2023
K media that dealt with Global Super Tuna craze
[KBS]211209 BTS Jin super tuna craze
👩‍💻15 second is enough for insider. Super Tuna Dance Challenge continues on platforms around world. People are about 15 second video. Let's talk with BaekSuna, head of marketing TikTok Korea
#Jin
[KBS] 23211210
👩‍💻Do you know song Super Tuna? It's song that's easy to follow and addictive. Jin asked people to watch it for fun. He even complained about not doing challenge.
#녀 #SuperTuna_Jin #방탄소년단진
[TVChosun] 211216
BTS Jin self-composed Super Tuna is creating global challenge craze. Kindergarten kids also joined. Videos of American kindergarten kids copying fish swimming in sea with their hands together exceeded 700,000 views.
#Jin
Read 14 tweets
Apr 2, 2023
[MGM Producciones] 230401
Certamen Nacional de Belleza Paraguay 2023 Preliminar
Yesterday, Jin The Astronaut was selected as main song in most important dress screening of 2023 Paraguayan beauty contest!

#Jin #TheAstornaut #방탄소년단진
All candidates posed beautifully to Jin's song. It's a dreamy song that can make their beauty stand out even more.
#Jin #TheAstronaut #방탄소년단진
Jin's song was used on most beautiful final dress screening stage of most important final. The Astronaut is not remixed or edited. It was played repeatedly for more than 30 minute. Jin's voice came out truthfully in competition that only pursues the most beautiful things.
Read 4 tweets
Apr 1, 2023
[ParkRokdam] 230401 ParkRokdam's poetry art taste
Su-yi-ya(秀而野) Superior flowers blend in with Scenery. - My Impression of KimSeokjin kun
Bright(昭析, so-seok) and stylish man(風流, pung-ryu) is cute(奇特, gi-teuk) because he speaks and acts well.
#Jin #방탄소년단진 ImageImage
Reason for inspiration(其致, gi-chi) is immeasurable(慚然, gea-yeon).
Flowers grow outstandingly and form a rich and natural landscape with the surroundings(秀而野, su-yi-ya). So you can enjoy it with many people(與中樂, yeo-jung-rak).
#Jin Image
It's like of busang(扶桑, busang)'s ok-gye(玉鷄, Jade chicken). Busang-guk is legendary country known to be located in East Sea. Okgye(Jade chicken) is legendary white chicken that live in busang. If okgye begin to crow and spreading wings at dawn.
Read 16 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(