siebensechser Profile picture
Jan 7, 2023 9 tweets 6 min read Read on X
The @Defichain x @cakedefi 100M Accelerator Program for the DefiMetaChain
Everything you need to know about the most bullish factor for the defichain ecosystem and how its blueprint on BSC achieved t onboarding billions of dollars!
💸 💸 💸 #DeFighter
So Binance did the most sucessfull Accelerator program in crypto but a lot of projects that ended up in the top 20 have sth like it. @defichain and @cakedefi building together the one for our community and it is gonna be epic 🤩
The Program is one part of basically 4 different categories that go hand in hand
1. Hackathon
2. Launchpad
3. Launchpool
4. Accelerator Programm
I will cover those and show with the example of the Binance blueprint how it worked out
• Hackathon
@DoraHacks is the biggest engine to push projects in Web3 and the most known player to host a hackathon. They are contributing the marketing for this event and are comitted to push the Accelerator Programm (4.) to their community as well.
Planned for Q1 2023
• Launchpad
Launchpads is a "trusted" environment in which new projects meet investors and the tokens get distributed as fairly as possible. When a new launch is announced everybody that holds DFI in their wallet over a specific time will be granted access for buying the token.
This is exactly how it works with Binance Launchpad and how the tokens performed 👇 👇 👇 (token snapshot is from 2021)
• Launchpool
You can stake your DFI/dUSD/(DMC tokens?) and earn the tokens of a new project. This is literally as simple as staking, you lock your coins for e.g. 30 days and getting the tokens of the new project as rewards, propably daily. Here is how it looks on Binance 👇
• 100M Accelerator Program
The blueprint is the Most Valuable Builder (MVB) program from Binance.
So basically there will be two rounds per years where projects can seek finance. 10M is provided by the @Defichain community and 90M by @CakeDefi
Here is how it will take place 👇
Ok, thats it in a nutshell. For everybody who wants to know more check these links:
1. reddit.com/r/defiblockcha…

binance.com/en/blog/launch…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with siebensechser

siebensechser Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @siebensechser

Dec 19, 2022
Today is all about the bull case for $DFI:
You get outlooks for
1. Next cyclical bull market (Q4 2023/2024 ?)
2. Moon scenario
3. Conclusion
The provided numbers are only for getting a feeling of the magnitude and are not meant as price predictions, this is not financial advice!
1. How I see the markets we will go lower in the first half of 2023 and propably bottom around end H1 after a credit event or extreme deflation that will force the Fed for a real pivot (= excess liquidity flows into risk assets again). Complete 2023 outlook drops next weeks
Read 16 tweets
Dec 16, 2022
Today is all about how I calculate the value of Defichains working product layed out in part 1. Spoiler warning, this could trigger your Defichain Maxi feelings!
You will get:
1. Defichain vs. Synthetix
2. Defichain vs. Mirror
3. Conclusion
4. Outlook
Before we start, remember that this is only regarding the current status of Defichain in a BEAR market before DMC etc, the bull/moon scenario follows in part 3.
Get your swimming goggles ready, we jelly in Image
Read 25 tweets
Dec 9, 2022
What's the value of @defichain?
Every investor has to ask this question and I know a lot of people are struggling to grasp a concrete number, so let me show you how I do it.
This is the start of a series and from now on I will do one big thread per week for the whole of 2023.
Defichain is the project I spend most of my time so I thought why not sharing my analysis that I do anyway. I started (over)investing in december 2020 and following everything closely ever since. I really like how this project is growing and growing but more to this later. @Defichain network map
This is part 1 of a triology mega thread to show you my deep analysis and how I determine the value + my price predictions for 3 different bull scenarios.
So lets jelly in
Read 31 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(