Linus โ—แด—โ— Ekenstam Profile picture
Jan 28, 2023 โ€ข 23 tweets โ€ข 9 min read โ€ข Read on X
๐Ÿšจ Do you want to learn how to make these in Midjourney? ๐Ÿšจ

๐Ÿซก I've made a complete guide, here in this thread

๐Ÿ‘€ Let's take a look at how we can recreate this, by deconstructing the prompt and putting it back together

๐Ÿ’ฌ Prompts in the image ALT tags

๐Ÿงต A thread 60s era fashion model dressed in Yttrium, zebra, vibrant col60s era fashion model in outer space, selenium, pop colors, 60s era fashion model, fungus, pop colors, googles, helmet, 60s era fashion model made of argon, pop colors, googles, he
First, let's break down the prompt construct

We can see that it's a few basic tags that do get repeated:

- 60's era fashion model
- hyperrealistic

(--v 4 just indicates we need to use version 4 in MJ)
So if we simply skip them for now, and focus on the rest of the tags. We end up with:

- Dressed in Yttrium
- Zebra
- Vibrant Colors
- Googles
- Helmet
- Futuristic Spacesuit
- Full body fashion
- Silver hair
- Light gray eyes
- Four Eyes
Let's break this down into attributes
Let's reconstruct the prompt with attributes instead:

60's era fashion model, strange nonsensical material, animal, describe colors, face wearable, headgear, clothing, full body fashion, hair color, eye colors, glasses or not, hyperrealistic, 4k --v 4
Let's try to see what can be made using this prompt construct and A LOT of creativity on the prompt writer's side

But it becomes a bit like building your own character for a game. But with words and loads of imagination
Colorful stars and planets in the hair? 60s era fashion model with stars and planets in her hair, fl
Pencil shavings and pop colors 60s era fashion model wearing color pencil shavings, pop col
Models in spacesuits and helmets are the the best 60s era fashion model in outer space, sulfur, pop colors, go60s era fashion model in outer space, sulfur, pop colors, go
Enter the 60's cyber world 60s era fashion model in a cyber world, pop colors, googles,60s era fashion model in a cyber world, pop colors, googles,
Full-color safari apes 60s era fashion model dressed in a colorful safari, ape, vib60s era fashion model dressed in a colorful safari, gorilla,
Beautiful fungai 60s era fashion model covered in beautiful fungus, pop color
We can even take the same prompt and steer under water. 60s era fashion model drowning in the ocean, jellyfish, pop 60s era fashion model drowning in the ocean, jellyfish, pop
Scare cool examples, and the AI really does a good job with colors being more vibrant because its underwater. Incredible really. 60s era fashion model performing diving in the deep sea, pop60s era fashion model performing diving in the deep sea, pop
Dress made of colorful clay 60s era fashion model wearing a dress made of clay, pop colo60s era fashion model wearing a dress made of clay, colorful
Pyrite and Osmium 60s era fashion model made of pyrite, pop colors, googles, b60s era fashion model made of Osmium, pop colors, asian woma
Fruits growing in hair and Moon hair. 60s era fashion model covered in roots, pop colors, googles,60s era fashion model wearing clouds, pop colors, googles, h
Spiderwebs and diamonds. 60s era fashion model in a web, spider pop colors, googles, 60s era fashion model dressed in diamonds, pop colors, googl
Roots and spider pop color web. 60s era fashion model covered in roots, pop colors, googles,60s era fashion model in a web, spider pop colors, googles,
Let's end here, with Kate "moss" girl...

All these images have been made by Lunesme

If you want to see hundreds more of these ladies, check out her profile on Midjourney

midjourney.com/app/users/1066โ€ฆ 60s era fashion model covered in moss and mushrooms, pop col
I hope you've found this thread insightful

Follow me @LinusEkenstam for more AI guides and content

Like/Retweet the first tweet below to share this thread with your audience
PS. I write a weekly newsletter to all my online friends!
Join +3000 others

I'll be posting prompts and more in-depth guides, so if you want to access just subscribe it's free!

linusekenstam.substack.com
If you like the way I annotate the prompts, Iโ€™m working on a visual prompt builder/editor for this.

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
ใ€€

Keep Current with Linus โ—แด—โ— Ekenstam

Linus โ—แด—โ— Ekenstam Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @LinusEkenstam

Aug 17
Mystic โœจ from Freepik is insane

If you wonder what I saw, this might have been it.
Here are 11 mystic posts you just have to see

๐Ÿ’ฅ + hand picked early access give away

1. A mysterious cat by @Iamtomblake Image
Read 19 tweets
Aug 14
8 hours since Grok 2.0 released

Here are 12 crazy examples:

1. Text in images (Grok/Flux) Image
2. Grok image generation powered by FLUX

3. Emo MySpce profile pic from 2006

Read 15 tweets
Aug 1
This is why San Francisco is just the beginning. SF downtown demise has nothing to do with homelessness, and everything to do with modern society. The pendulum will swing, and it will swing hard.

1/
2/ With the workforce getting younger, the behavior of workers are quickly changing.

Add covid-19 to that and companies was forced to try work from home policies. and lo and behold, people worked better and became happier.
3/ Anyone with a busy life today do most if not all their shopping online, so brick and mortar is dying.

sure some hipster stores and places still flourishes, but Iโ€™m talking macro here. trend is clear
Read 12 tweets
May 25
How to not suck at stick figures in less than 2 minutes

I promise results, guaranteed, and youโ€™ll be a stick-figure doodle master

๐ŸงตA thread Image
instead of sticks, consider the human as 3 individual volumes.

1. head
2. body + arms
3. legs Image
now bare with me. if you can draw these letters โ€œWOouโ€ you can draw a better stick figure already. Image
Read 11 tweets
May 17
world will never be the same

OpenAI has released ChatGPT-4o and its safe to say that we are about to enter the next phase of AI madness

11 examples:

1. Be my eyes, visual real-time assistant

2. Interrupt the model at any time:

3. Lecture summarization, 45 min lecture video into 1 page document

Read 13 tweets
May 8
This is not a real person...

I created Sara, an AI Influencer in just a few minutes

Here's how you can do the same โšก๏ธ

1/10 Image
1. Visit and sign-up for freeRenderNet.ai
โšก๏ธ Hint: Before you start you can explore some character templates, this is good to get an idea for whats possible. Image
Read 17 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(