Marvelous Mischief Profile picture
Feb 7, 2023 7 tweets 3 min read Read on X
These are the “sister rallies” of the fash rally. You might want to check if your city is included, to stay of fash rageagainstwar.com/rallies/
So the woman organizing the Los Angeles one is a Larouchite
Keith McHenry is organizing the one in Santa Cruz. The woman organizing the San Francisco one is a coordinator at @codepink because of course
The Sacramento rally is organized by either a Maupin front group, or pretty close. These are the people their account is following
Can’t find anything on Jennifer Crowe from Fresno. The guy organizing the Austin rally seems to be a musician
This is the “Latina Libertarian” (Olga Maria) organizing the rally in Vermont. The dude looks like some crunchy granola activist
Nevermind, the guy co-organizing the rally in Vermont is an eco-fascist vtdigger.org/2023/01/29/rob…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Marvelous Mischief

Marvelous Mischief Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @InvestigadoraP

Feb 6, 2023
I don’t even know where to begin with this one. A mess
cosmonautmag.com/2022/06/surge-…
Basically, it’s a mishmash of different conspiracy theories, all into one. And I certainly would be a little more skeptical of E. Howard Hunt deathbed confession
Like read this if you really think his assassination meant the start of a radical different era of the actings of the US Empire.

nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB4…
Read 14 tweets
Feb 6, 2023
80% of the “conspiracy theorist but from the Left” on Twitter either haven’t figured out Chris Rulon is a virulent antisemite despite his pinned tweet, or more likely, they don’t care. Says all I need to know about them
And the thing that they don’t care makes them so much more susceptible to infiltration by fascists and/or spooks. Not saying Rulon is a spook, and I don’t think he is infiltrating anything but being received with open arms. But you want to see real consequences of what could be
the outcome? Look up the Christic Institute in the 80s.
Read 10 tweets
Feb 4, 2023
This is ZOG rhetoric, and his defenders know it
Also, someone should tell him Yves Engler is an antisemite.
Unsurprisingly, he has been reading Alison Weir Image
Read 5 tweets
Feb 4, 2023
One of the things I despise the most about Ben Norton, Grayzone, and most anglo-based “anti imperialist” reporters is how absolutely useless they are to understand anything that is happening outside the US (yes, I know their role is propaganda. But too many believe they can learn
from them). Compare Ben Norton’s analysis of Celac, which is just “anti imperialism, be afraid US, rah, rah rah” english.almayadeen.net/articles/analy…
with Claudio Katz analysis (sorry, you’ll have to put it through google translate). …dendefensadelahumanidad.wordpress.com/2023/02/01/los… Which one do you think is more useful, even if you don’t agree with Katz analysis?
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(