Cathy Russon Profile picture
Feb 7, 2023 6 tweets 4 min read Read on X
First witness for the state in #XXXTentacion murder trial is Cecelia Ramos. She was working at Bank of America the day the rapper died. He came into the bank and wanted to withdraw $250K. The bank didn't keep that kind of case on hand. She gave him $50K and 'ordered' the rest
BANK VIDEO: Ramos testifies #XXXTentacion came into the bank with a Louis Vuitton bag that he normally carried. You see him smile and talk with the teller.
Ramos told #XXXTentacion they could only give him $50K of the $250K he requested. The bank would "order" the remaining $200K and he could pick it up Friday. He was killed later that day and the killers stole the bag with the $50K.
Next witness for the state is Leonard Kerr. He was with #XXXTentacion the day of the murder, he escaped out of the passenger seat when the robbery was happening.
Leonard Kerr, described by prosecutor in her opening as #XXXTentacion's step-uncle, takes the stand. He is originally from Jamaica, moving to Florida in 2015.
Kerr (on the stand) is the man in this video seen fleeing from the passenger seat of X's car, while the two masked men appear to shoot at him or at least point their guns as he's running away.
#XXXTentacion

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Cathy Russon

Cathy Russon Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @cathyrusson

Jun 21
LIVE: Young Thug YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams et al — Day 96 via @YouTubeyoutube.com/live/59CwAr9rQ…
Attorneys are back at it this morning going over more redactions in Lil Woody's police interviews. They will only be in session for a couple of hours today. Judge is deciding if the jury and Woody should come in Monday. Still a lot of police interviews to go through and jailhouse calls.
#YSL #YoungThug
Thug looks to be a little cold this morning with his arms inside his sweater.

#YoungThug #YSL
Read 4 tweets
Jun 20
Here is the motion from Yak Gotti's attorney for an emergency stay of the #YSL #YoungThug trial. "This Petition relates to conduct of Chief Judge Glanville and not to any rulings or orders of the judge." drive.google.com/file/d/1ZI3Ts3…
"Glanville, as Chief Judge, has obstructed defense counsel's attempts to have a disinterested party review the numerous allegations contained in at least four affidavits which allege judicial misconduct and unfair proceedings. These affidavits, if true, would constitute serious violations of the Code of Judicial Ethics."
"Assuming this Court would not get the opportunity to review the decisions on the multiple Motions to Recuse unless or until the underlying case was concluded, Glanville continues to hide behind a purported standard that his actions would be reviewed in hindsight for abuse of discretion."
Read 8 tweets
Jun 13
LIVE: Young Thug YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams et al — Day 91 via @YouTubeyoutube.com/live/Z5d6lNpBz…
Today is day 5 (if you count Friday when he pled the 5th) of Kenneth "Lil Woody" Copeland on the stand for the State. So much has happened in those 5 days. So much outside of actual testimony. About his testimony,
the state has established that #YoungThug and Woody were close. This will lead them to his police interviews where he implicates Thug in Donovan "Nut" Thomas' murder.
#YSLImage
Remember the 9am start? It's 9:30 and our photo still hasn't been let inside the courtroom.
#YSL #YoungThug
Read 33 tweets
Jun 10
LIVE: Young Thug YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams et al — Day 88 via @YouTubeyoutube.com/live/86KY3agxE…
Kenneth "Lil Woody" Copeland is expected to plead the fifth again this morning after spending the weekend in jail on contempt. Stay tuned for day EIGHTY-EIGHT of this crazy trial. #YSL #YoungThug Image
Prosecutor Hilton has been in another courtroom this morning. The prosecution back row is present as well as all the defendants and defense teams. The judge hasn't taken the bench. Unknown if Hilton in another courtroom is related at all. #YSL #YoungThug
Read 82 tweets
Apr 18
Melanie Gibb secret recorded phone call with #ChadDaybell and #LoriVallow on 12/8/19. I transcribed the call a few years ago. Here it is:
Melanie: Oh, ok. Um, I just wanted to ask you a question if you don't mind, Lori?
Lori: Yeah (unintelligible)
Melanie: I want to know..you know how we talked about JJ going to Kay's house and you told me they went there and now he's not there, I was wondering what happened.
Lori: (pause) Well, I had to move him somewhere else because of her actions so.
Melanie: Was she doing something? I guess she was trying to come get him or something, like trying to kidnap him?
Lori: Well it's just, yeah, it's just she said multiple times before that um..
Melanie: Ok, well you know I asked Chad the other day, hey um you know where is JJ and he said for my security he didn't want me to know so is there a reason I should be in danger to know where he is?
Lori: No, it's his danger. It's the danger that there's people after me.
Melanie: K
Chad: If you knew that puts you in a danger
Lori: Well, just in a bad position
Chad: Yeah, bad position
Lori: Everybody if they don't know anything then they don't have to say they know.
Melanie: Right, so just worried, ok
Lori: To keep him protected and..
Chad: To keep you protected.
Lori: To keep everybody else...
Melanie: I appreciate that. I was wondering why you told the police that he was with me?
Lori: I just needed to (either you or use) to have somebody that I so I wouldn't have to tell where he really was cause they were gonna tell Kay where he is.
Melanie: Oh, so do you think it's like your family or like your family, your dad or those people
Lori: Well my family, well not my whole family, but as you know most of my family is working against me and with her basically.
Melanie: Yeah. Is JJ safe?
Lori: He is safe and happy.
Melanie: Ok, well that's good to hear. Um, are you afraid of anything like are you just afraid that he um that I could be in danger like your..like I don't..like if I knew how could that hurt me? I don't understand how it could hurt me if I knew where he was?
Lori: Well I'm just not telling anybody so no one has to say where he is or get questioned about where he is so I can keep him as safe as possible.
Melanie: Yeah, um. Well, I hope that he's ok and I hope you guys are ok. I did have a question. I asked Al at one point, your brother, um if I wanted to know, you know like where he was and he said I did not want to know and that he could not be found, so what does that mean?
Lori: I don't know why he would say that but it's the same story like I didn't even want Al to know, I didn't want anyone to know so that anyone has to be worried about it I mean that nobody needs to be questioned about it so he could be safe.
Melanie: Yeah, so how long are you gonna be away for like how, I mean are you ever gonna be able to come out and come back to society again or are you gonna keep, you know, like come back? I mean like what does that look like?
Lori: I will do whatever the Lord needs me to do every day so..
Melanie: Ok, I just wondered about if we're ever going to see you again.
Lori: Absolutely you will.
Melanie: Ok, so maybe when they're done chasing you you'll be able to come out of ...you'll come out again? Or..
Lori: Yeah, I mean it's a ridiculous thing for them to be working with Kay to find me. There's nothing that's gone on that's..you know what I'm saying? Like they're working with her in some dark capacity. There's no reason for them to be after me...
Melanie: Uh huh
Lori: In the first place
Melanie: Yeah, has she threatened you at all?
Lori: Yes! Lots of times.
Melanie: Oh boy. What did she say?
Lori: Well, it’s in emails and everything.
Melanie: So like she said she’s going to come take him? or she was ….

Lori: There’s a lot of things Melanie

Melanie: Yeah, it sounds like it. I’m just worried for you guys because you know he’s missing and you know…

Lori: (chuckles) I know exactly where he is. He’s perfectly fine and safe.
Read 8 tweets
Mar 23
PHOTOS THREAD: (I won't post the most graphic). #RubyFranke #JodiHildebrandt
PHOTOS THREAD: (I won't post the most graphic).
Jodi's kitchen....a lot of food in the pantry
#RubyFranke #JodiHildebrandt
PHOTOS THREAD: (I won't post the most graphic). DUCT TAPE rolls in cabinet.
#RubyFranke #JodiHildebrandt Image
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(