Pietro Schirano Profile picture
Mar 13, 2023 12 tweets 4 min read Read on X
I used #DALLE2exp and Bing AI to create Instagram posts for a fictional estate in Costa Rica.

In order to achieve a consistent look, I instructed Bing first and then added some personal touches.

You have to see them to believe them.📸🌴

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Pietro Schirano

Pietro Schirano Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @skirano

Jul 15
Introducing Claude Engineer 2.0, with agents! 🚀

Biggest update yet with the addition of a code editor and code execution agents, and dynamic editing.

When editing files (especially large ones), Engineer will direct a coding agent, and the agent will provide changes in batches.

Batches are smartly selected based on file complexity.

The code execution agent will run the code and check for issues.

It can even start processes (like live servers) and end them.

It's insanely powerful! 🔥
You can now save your chat by typing "save chat," and it will create an markdown file of the entire conversation.

This is perfect if you are looking to resume a conversation another time just by providing this context.

You can also reset chats. Image
You can also see the inputs and outputs token for each model/agent used, and the full total amount for the chat, as well as the cost. Image
Read 7 tweets
Mar 18
Claude Opus's ability to orchestrate subagents is absolutely insane and deserves more attention.

Watch Claude direct subagents to build an entire drawing app. 🧙‍♂️

If you like, I could share this code, which can basically solve any goals you present, step by step.

Like Devin!
This is the full output saved as a text file, it's fascinating to see how Claude thinks.

The whole process took exactly 13 minutes and 20 seconds.

pastebin.com/F4tMW8nQ
Claude Opus breaks down the task into subtasks, then deploys instances of Haiku to solve each task. Once these tasks are solved, the output goes back to Opus for review. Pretty incredible.

When I tried to build things like this with GPT4, it was very hard for the model to know when to "stop."
Read 4 tweets
Mar 6
Claude 3's retrieval ability over long content is so good that if you provide structured data, it essentially acts like a fine-tune! 🤯

I gave it 800 of my tweets and now it just speaks like me. It's hard to convey my level of shock...

It even tagged @Replit and @everartai! Image
For context, I have fine-tuned hundreds of large language models; these are the best results I have seen on my tweets.
If you have followed me for a while, you may notice I could have truly tweeted that. The language, rhythm, cadence, and formatting—it's all perfect.
Read 5 tweets
Jan 3
AI influencers are set to be a major trend in 2024. ⚡️

@everart is the best place to create a consistent AI character.

Just a few photos – real or AI-generated – and you can create a unique AI influencer.

Let's see how to do it!
Meet Emily! 👇 Image
First, head over to the "New Style" page.

Start by selecting "Person". This step enables @everart to work its magic in the background. Image
Then, drag and drop the images you've curated into the designated area.

For this example we are only going to use 4. That's all it takes!

You also have the option to set your model as public or private, based on your preference. Save the model and you are done! Image
Read 6 tweets
Aug 31, 2023
Ever wondered how to fine-tune SDXL for any style you desire?

I've got the simplest guide for you using @replicatehq.

Let's dive in! Image
Why fine-tune?
Fine-tuning lets you specialize a model to specific styles, people, or objects, making it perfect for generating high-quality, consistent images. SDXL's capabilities are game-changing.

Here an example from one of my model trained on Hiroshi Nagai art. Image
First, decide on your style and gather images. I usually use 30-50 high-quality pics. Remember, it's not about quantity but QUALITY. Include variety if you're aiming to emulate a particular style. Sometime even 10 good pics are enough. Image
Read 12 tweets
Mar 24, 2023
Many people have asked me for a tutorial on how I built Zing (Bing AI clone).

Follow me in this step-by-step and how with a bit of nudging and clever prompting, I got GPT-4 to do that for me in around 12 messages.
🧵👇
First GPT-4's knowledge still stops at 2021, which means it has no idea of how to implement @OpenAI's new Chat API. So, I just provided it with the entire API documentation in the first prompt.
It worked! It seems to understand how this new API functions. We're in for some fun now. 🔥
Read 18 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(