KPlus Profile picture
Mar 24, 2023 8 tweets 3 min read Read on X
[🧵THREAD] ICT Forex Trading entry strategy - Improve your winrate 🧠💎

In this thread i will explain my ICT Forex entry trading strategy in detail. This is all based on @I_Am_The_ICT concepts and i will simplify it for you in this thread.
1. Wait for EU or GU to trade into a HTF POI or Sweep HTF Liquidity (I only trade EU/GU in FX)
2. Wait for a M5 Liquidity sweep. (this will trap retail trader in the wrong direction) Without a liquidity sweep there is NO trade. (I mainly trade >M5 TF in FX)
3. Wait for M5 mss after the liquidity sweep.

I always check for entry confluence by checking the SMT between EU and GU and use the market structure of DXY and EG to confirm the mss.

⏭️I will explain this further in step 6.
4. I want to see a strong move with Displacement to the downside.

Price needs to leave a FVG by breaking the market structure (mss). No FVG means no trade for me.
5. Entry, Stoploss, Take profit 🎯

- Enter inside the M5 FVG
- Place the Stop above the BB (breaker block)
- Target opposing liquidity

- I always take a partial at first liquidity sweep
- Place Stoploss to or around entry after the sweep and let the trade run to final target
6. I always check if DXY support my trading idea and check EG (EurGBP) what pair to trade. DXY needs to confirm my idea, if DXY is not support my trade idea i take NO trade.
I really hope this helped you guys! ❤️‍🔥➕ Show some love and share this with your community and friends.

Note: Backtest this strategy yourself before you start trading it. All this is NOT financial advise :)

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with KPlus

KPlus Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @KPlus_Trader

Apr 16, 2023
[THREAD🧵] HOW TO USE WICKLESS CANDLES IN TRADING ICT CONCEPTS?!

@I_Am_The_ICT Didn't explained it yet, and i don't know if he will ever do. But i found out this was very helpful while trading his concepts!

I hope this explanation will help all of you further in your trading ❤️‍🔥 Image
1. What is a Wickless candle?

A candle without a wick on one of both sides is a Wickless candle.

Wickless candles are inefficiencies. An efficient candle exist out of a body and wicks on both sides of the body. Image
2. How to use Wickless candles? (+ example)

Wickless candles will get rebalanced by printing a wick above or below the Wickless part of the candle.

When a Wickless candle is located nearby another inefficiency like a Fair value gap you can expect that the FVG and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Read 5 tweets
Mar 16, 2023
💎[Thread] How to improve the winrate of your (ICT) entries dramatically? 🧠

In this thread I explain how outside of acting with the right Bias and Patience you can dramatically improve your entries.
1. HTF POI

Take only trades that correspond to the HTF Bias and thus also HTF POIs. You can also take counter bias trades, but there must be proper thinking behind them.

HTF POIs:

- OB
- BRKR
- FVG
- NWOG
- NDOG
2. TIME ⏰

Trade only in the right times, this will lower the chances of you being used as liquidity or opening trades in accumulation phases.

Indices: Macro’s ()
Forex: Killzones

AVOID TRADING IN NEWS ENVIRONMENTS!
Read 10 tweets
Mar 7, 2023
👀 [Thread] How do you use Opening Gaps and Macro principles in FOREX trading? [TIME & PRICE guide for forex traders] ⏲💰
ICT has discussed the N.D.O.G (New Day Opening Gap) and the N.W.O.G (New Week Opening Gap) at length for indices in recent weeks. On Sunday, I explained how to use Macros in indices trading.

But did you know you can apply these same principles to Forex?
The ICT killzones have the same function in Forex as the Macros is Indices. If you are doing forex trading you can read through this thread and replace the word "Macro" with Killzone + the Killzone times.

Read the full thread here:
Read 10 tweets
Mar 5, 2023
[Thread] 💎 The ultimate Time & Price guide | MACROS + PO3 (everything an ICT trader needs) 💎 Part 2
🧠 I will explain the following things about Macros in this thread: Meaning, Times, Types, How to use it, Example + Visual indicator
🧠 What is a Macro? A Macro is a period where the algo will seek buy side or sell side liquidity, or seek to rebalance price at a point of interest in between the open and close of the macro.
Read 12 tweets
Mar 5, 2023
💎[Thread] How to use @I_Am_The_ICT his MACROS use them in your trading 💎
@I_Am_The_ICT @zeussy_mmxm @SirPickle_ @DisciplinedIct @Ghost_ICT_ @ICT_Concepts 1. Mark out Liquidity (BSL / SSL / EQHs / EQLs) and Inefficiencies (FVGs / VIBs) before the Macro open.
2. If you trade the M1, do this also for the M5 - M15 (Also mark out the OB’s / BRKR’s)
Read 13 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(