TruthLabs 🫡 Profile picture
Apr 4, 2023 10 tweets 7 min read Read on X
CZ THREAD

In honor of CZ's Red notice, here is thread of some of the instance's he and Binance has come up in my research that I have shared on Twitter👇
1. "The first CZ wallet I look into, which is a user owned Personal Binance account funded by CZ's wallet, shows 7-9 figures moving back & forth to each: Amber Group, 3AC, TT, Ricky Heart, Bybit, Genesis Trading Desk, Jump Capital, Ronin exploiter, LUNA"
2. "Do you really need anymore evidence that @cryptocom is @binance? There of course is plenty more evidence out there, but this shows their incest.

A Crypto .com Polygon addy is even a Binance listed addy on ETH"

3. "The wallet that originally setup/funded many of the @Coinbase Exchange address' on Ethereum, including COINBASE 1, was originally, and only ever funded by the non-US @Binance exchange address. " Beware $COIN
4. FileCoin -

TruthLabs on Twitter: "'Guilty' Check out what Filecoin's Map looked (shutdown) like... CZ, SUN (Huobi), Three Arrows Capital (3AC). " / Twitter
5. "Bitzlato Exchange address map. Is there more to the story than met the👁️
Do you see how all outbound on Bitzlato go directly to another exchange? Not normal
Interesting that the US announced this right as @cz_binance was finishing up in Davos
6. "TruthLabs.eth goes Deeper - Not only was Binance the final destination @cnbc, @justinsuntron Polinex Wallet 0x817e made the Top 10, same with Bergleeuw (wikileaks), and Pavel Lerner. "
7. "I've spent some time today tracing Binance internal wallets. They take me to a network of wallets setup/controlled by the same founders of Yunbi, created thru Peatio Exchange. Peatio is a Black Box CEX that shares all the different exchanges Liquidity
8. A few days later, Binance was named as a Counterparty in FinCen order against Bitzlato coindesk.com/business/2023/…
9. TruthLabs on Twitter: "Great 🧵highlighting in-depth research showing the troubling relationship between #CryptoCom $CTO, $MCB, and Binance $BNB $BUSD" / Twitter

END

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with TruthLabs 🫡

TruthLabs 🫡 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @BoringSleuth

Aug 13
A 🧵about a person in SpaceXs shared photo today, and their curious connections on-chain to the Darkest Hacking Money in the World, and the East.

The below tweet SpaceX showcasing a photo of Chun Wang, third to the right. Chun Wang is founder of Satofishi and developer deeply tied to Chinese President XI, ex-Binance Founder CZ, Binance, and the massive USDT money laundering exchange Huobi.Image
Here is a thread I did which mentions Satofishi’s ties to SHIBA INU founder on-chain. In the next post below, I show their tie to “Lazarus”, the supposed North Korean hackers funding their Nuclear Weapons program.

PS: per the Trump and Elon Spaces today, Elon seems to not be worried about Nuclear fallout.
Even more interesting is here, where I show that the Hacking Group, Lazarus, is directly connected to SHIBA INUs dev, several times, and also launched the tokens yTESLA, $Starlink, and other Musk associated Brand Names. It’s unknown if Musk has ever acknowledged those tokens, but they have acknowledged their relationship to Chun Wang now.
Read 5 tweets
Aug 1
A 🧵showing @WazirXIndia's own misleading actions and security lapses which most likely led to their Customers loosing over $230M in assets 👇

🫡
1/18 🧵 Image
On July 18th, 2024 @WazirXIndia's Multisig Account, which held over $230M in Customer Assets, was drained by what they claim to be an "unknown" hacker.

Below are the Top 33 assets drained from this account, which resided at address: 0x27fd43babfbe83a81d14665b1a6fb8030a60c9b4. Image
Three days after the exploit, @wazirxindia offered 2 seperate Bounties in regards to this exploit. The first bounty of $10,000 was to Track and aid in Freezing of the assets. The second Bounty is for 10% of the ammount of funds recovered.

wazirx.com/blog/wazirx-bo…
Read 18 tweets
Jul 14
🚨Domains named Kill Trump were created on January 7th by a company with ties to the CCP and Joe Biden, along with ex-US Presidents, Obama and George Bush.

Almost a Year ago today, and several times thereafter, I alerted American Agencies that @PrometheumInc, a subsidiary tied to the Wanxiang, purchased the domain names KillTrump.Crypto and KillTrump.eth. Wanxiang is a CCP affiliated company with their US Headquarters based in Chicago, with existing business relationships with MIT, Biden, Bush, and Obama.

The purchased the domain on January 7th, 2020, with it set to expire on January 6th, 2021. For the record, the domains were renewed.

Today, this threat almost became real.

Prometheum to date is the only company issued a Special Dealer Broker License for Digital Assets (Crypto). Their license was issued and signed off on by Chair Gensler, the SEC, CFTC, and FINRA.

To date, no accountability has occurred. You can see the proof in the post below, and in the comments I will include additional references.
Read 4 tweets
Jun 11
🚨THREAD: How are Thefts from Mt. Gox, the Blockchain Bandit, Ethereum Foundation all tied to one another? Read thru until the end, as there are new Revelations.

I cannot stress this enough. Ethereum's foundation was built on the corrosive nature of corruption. It's stability can evaporate in the blink of an eye.

I've proven that Mt. Gox's Special Task Force, who framed @RealRossU, and hid tens of thousands of Bitcoins, became Ethereum's largest Whale.

Yesterday, I showed how their Ethereum wallets were directly connected to the earliest Phishing attacking wallets in crypto, both sending and receiving ether.

I highlighted that they funded over half of vDice's ICO, sending over 100K $ETH to the Multisig. I let it be known that vDice is a fork of Satoshi Dice, which was founded by Erik Voorhees.

What I didn't tell you is that the Multisig sends funds to Yobit, which then sends funds to the publicly known Blockchain Bandit wallet.. The Blockchain Bandit is famous for stealing Private keys from wallets for almost a Decade now. Guess where the Blockchain Bandit sent its ETH in the early days? Erik Voorhees' Shapeshift Exchange.

Early this year, I showed that Erik Voorhees took part in the CoinRail Exploit, profiting Tens of Millons of Dollars from the stolen ETH, which went thru the Shapeshift Developer wallet used to launch Shapeshift's FOX token. You can see that below. In that thread, I never mentioned the connection, that that exploit had to the Parity Multisig Drainer, or the Fake Phishing scammer, but you can see, for yourself, its very real.

Remember when I told you I was infiltrated, and that I cut the infiltraitorrrr off when I realized he was a con artist, fraud, connected to this same group? There's the fraud's wallet connected to the same Phishing wallets above. I found it when he decided to "invent" the iNFT, which is just a NFT with research minted, something I did 18 months prior to him, and others did prior to me... arrogant, and ignorant... anyways, back to the point

Back to the Task at Hand.. The Gate coin hack, which predated the infamous DAO hack on Ethereum, was so closely tied to the Ethereum foundations main wallet, that they literally funded the wallet that funded the exploit wallet. That means they were either behind it, or they they know who was, as they sent them the ETH needed to perform the exploit!

Hacker Gold founder, ex-Bernie Madoff acquaintance, Mike Novogratz, happens to be tied to Ether Camp's Deployer, who was the original funder of the Blockchain Bandit wallet, which WASN'T a Drain..

Circling back, we can look at the ETH ICO, in which the MEW Dev (Consensys) who setup The DAO contract, Ethereum's BTC ICO wallet, the corrupt un-Special Agent Bridge's wallet which ended up being ETH's biggest Whale, and @RealRossU public wallet were all funded by the very same Silk Road Address'.

I haven't even told you about the Dev who is on the ETH ICO Github Page, who spent time at the IRS while Mt. Gox Special Agent Gambaryan was there, who is an incredibly gifted hacker of cryptography, built a wifi sniffer, and a tool that he created to quickly parse data from images... Theoretically, like say, private keys.... The guy is incredibly smart, and a was a math tudor at Yeshiva Nesivos Chaim, so I highly doubt he's a part of it, but its worth bringing up the interesting connections.

You see, its a complicated story, one that takes time to tell you. It involves a lot, and our Team is working thoroughly to uncover it all, responsibly, and safely.

I know, that you now know, that we all know there is something much more grander at scale here, much more evil. So evil, that when I said we solely sought understanding and to bring about positive change, because we were tired of the 99% getting used, abused, and having their entire life's savings drained by mega billionaires, they gave us nothing. They gave me intimidation, infiltration, and invasion of all my privacy, digitally and at home.

Oh well, because guess what, freedom, and the values that Crypto was originally founded on, and the opportunity Blockchain can usher in for the 99% if corruption was dealt with, is worth using the talents God gave us for. Which is what we will continue to do until this dystopian phase of Crypto is ushered out, and Truth and Transparency and Accessibility and Privacy are all afforded to us, so that we can be on an equal, level playing field as the elites.

That's all for now. I'll put some of the threads mentioned her in the comments.

Stay curious my friends, and share the WORD OF THE TRUTH. Print it, talk about it, share it on other platforms, and definitely share it on X.

🫡Image
Read 11 tweets
May 29
🚨Two days after I tweeted the below Tweet about Peter Pablo, an assassination attempt on me took place while running in a Marathon. I only told one person, @StevenNerayoff, that I would be running in that Marathon.

This is something I documented, as I did with all of our conversations, thankfully, in real time.

Steven just happens to have a relationship with Peter Pablo, the person I tweeted that about 2 days prior to the assassination attempt, and Steven's patents are even listed as supporting evidence on Palantir's Patent applications.

I had just met Steven a few weeks prior to me telling him that I was going to run in this event. Up until then, Steven diligently tried to get my attention on X, and in DM's, spewing his FBI story eventually winning me over. In some podcasts, he lied about how we met, which I will show on a later date. I'll also show how I committed to doing 4 things for Steven, which I accomplished; he didn't fulfil not even one commitment, just dangled his carrot of promises and protection.

Looking back, his goal was to find out everything he could about me, what I knew, my process, etc; He never succeeded because he's a fraud, which I found out well before I let him know I knew :).

I can and will prove that Steven is a fraud, by showing the blockchain evidence of his connections to frauds, and that he did indeed take his original Ethereum Foundation ETHER that he boasts about never taking. He also got an absurd amount of tokens that were dumped on the 99%, and is connected on-chain to much of Crypto's worst actors, who've committed lots of fraud. The blockchain is a hell of a source for Truth :). I never looked into Steven, until I had reason to, because I choose to not investigate anyone unless given a reason.

The last time I spoke bad about how Steven wanted me to hand my X account access over to his Team to help me run my X account, his Team doxxed me on here. The day before he was on a Podcast answering the questions about how dangerous it is to speak the Truth on Crypto fraud.

I've never met a person who's actions contradict his words, more so than Steven, or maybe Peter Pablo. 🫡

Have you ever had a ticket because a Camera saw you run a Red Light, or because you didn't pay enough to be parked in a spot for the amount of time you were parked in it? Thank Steven for that. He's definitely not working with the FBI though.

In fact, if you look into his Patents, you will find that they are predominately based on AI surveillance and tracking of everyday people. The type of technology that can be used by a State against its people. Oh yeah, and he's got a patent to remotely take control of a moving object, like a car. 🏃

Steven has been working hard in DM's to get on the inside of the X influencers by offering them ownership in his up and coming project. He's even infiltrated some of X's biggest influencers, like Mario. He told me this, and so have many other influencers. Be careful of the agenda's of those who are promoting him, and ignoring me, as I speak up for the Truth, and against bad actors, as they have been made aware. Their promotions are made still with the understanding of the fraud in which he is.

To be continued, and continued, and continued again. I'm here for the Truth, and I won't back down to evil, nor being doxxed, intimidated, threatened, by any coward.

🫡Image
@StevenNerayoff Image
Read 5 tweets
May 22
🚨Part 4: Ethereum's ICO wallets on Bitcoin & My Ether Wallet Founders Bitcoin wallets were originally Funded by the Same Silk Road address' that led to the Mt. Gox exploiter Ross Ulbricht "DPR" wallet.

Ethereum, The Blockchain who's been ridden with Theft, Fraud, and Money Laundering on a scale never seen before, was originally funded from Bitcoin from the Very Same Silk Road Address' that Ross Ulbricht stole from.

Take a look for yourself below. I've shared before how many of the exploits, including the DAO hack, was carried out by some of Ethereum's core Team.

I wonder why nobody seems to get held accountable for any of the exploits on Ethereum, and why North Korea is blamed for exploits by the very same MEW founder, turned investigator...

What could they be hiding?

Could following the trail on the BTC network possible answer this question? No way the Seized BTC makes it back into Ethereum's founders wallets, right? RIGHT??

In a World full of corruption at the highest levels, always stay curious.

🫡 🇺🇸Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(