Bradley P. Moss Profile picture
Apr 4, 2023 5 tweets 2 min read Read on X
Let me know once the arraignment is done. I’ve got other plans with my girls. #GirlDad
When you know you’re home in Chicago
My day is going well. Any news today?

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Bradley P. Moss

Bradley P. Moss Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @BradMossEsq

Mar 30
There is a First Amendment right to peddle frivolous claims to your heart’s content. Not to take criminal steps.

Clinton and Gore didn’t take action after the SCOTUS ruling to get state officials to change electoral certifications. Gore didn’t try to refuse the count. Clinton
didn’t deploy DOJ against Florida.

The distinction between those who still peddle the 2000 conspiracies (it took me a while to accept the results) and Trump’s criminal actions are night and day.

I remember fringe leftists trying
to persuade me in 2004 that machines were switching Kerry votes to Bush.

I remember the lunatic 2008 theories about how one ballot precinct issue in Philly with a bunch of idiots meant somehow Obama’s victory was suspect.

I remember Romney refusing to take up Trump’s call for
Read 5 tweets
Feb 23
This is it? This is the grand PRA legal theory they’ve been previewing for 18 months?

What a joke. Their argument is that Trump designated all the records as personal, he did so while President, no one can scrutinize how he did so, and therefore his possession can’t
run afoul of the Espionage Act.

What a crock. First, this is a motion to dismiss. You can’t introduce facts, and that alone is fatal to this motion. Trump is stuck with the facts of the indictment, no matter how much this motion pretends otherwise.

Second, his entire theory
Is based on turning the Clinton case into something it was not. Trump has taken the view that Clinton’s case means presidents can RECLASSIFY agency records as personal presidential records without scrutiny under the PRA. That’s not what that case was about. Clinton designated
Read 7 tweets
Jan 3
What Dan detailed is stuff from the 60s and 80s. The 80s issues were particularly known for decades now. Voters in Delaware did not care. The American public voted for him as VP in 2008 and 2012. And then they voted for him as POTUS in 2020.

Meanwhile, two of my examples were
from the last 7 years, including one while Trump was in the WH.

And for the love of everything that is holy, complaining about Biden's issues from 40 years ago when the GOP is marching in step with a man who has paid out tens of millions in civil fraud? Whose company was just
convicted of tax fraud? Whose company is separately already been found to have committed civil fraud and is facing possible dissolution?

In the midst of all that, you're trying to lump Biden in with Claudine Gay? Are you kidding me? Trump and his band of dumpster fire aides
Read 5 tweets
Sep 12, 2023
A bunch of folks in my Mentions are asking why I’m incessantly trashing Aaron Rodgers, who no doubt is hurt.

Why? Because when COVID hit, two of my closest and oldest friends - expertly trained doctors - were on the front lines in hospitals responding to it. When we all were
safely cocooned in our homes for months, they were at work, in the eye of the storm, wearing insane amounts of PPE just to perform regular duties. They put their lives at risk to help others as we faced down a one-in-a-century pandemic.

Then vaccines arrived. Restrictions
loosened. And suddenly some people who had previously been begging medical experts for help were now publicly trashing them, accusing them of “expert” arrogance and being medical Nazis. You see, these people watched a YouTube video or read a blog somewhere. They did their
Read 10 tweets
Jun 26, 2023
I have had a chance to look over this, as well as the original motion, in more detail now and ... to be fair ... I kind of understand Judge Cannon's position here.

First, she asks why the court even needs to be provided with a copy of this list, at least at the present time.
I am not a trial lawyer, as my type of civil litigation is usually resolved in summary judgment motions, so I can't attest to the procedure on *when* the court has to be notified of expected witnesses but I doubt it's this early in the process. So fair point from Cannon.
Second, and more importantly, Cannon states that the Government hasn't sufficiently explained its rationale for seeking the filing to be under seal. And she is right. The government didn't really say much of *anything* about its rationale. It just said "we want one".
Read 6 tweets
Jun 19, 2023
This piece is an exhaustive look into how cautious the FBI and DOJ have been in investigating J6, including even the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys. Internal checks worked: plans to just blow past the First Amendment were rejected. Doing the politically-controversial thing of going
after Trump was something the Department avoided for over a year. Why? Not because the evidence was not there, but because they were all so traumatized from four years of Trump's assaults on the Department and conservative media's assaults on individual officials that no one
wanted to be the one signing off on the initial "yes, we have enough evidence to move forward" determination.

Maybe that caution is for the best. The one lesson from Crossfire Hurricane that I felt was legitimate was how certain officials, with the benefit of hindsight, jumped
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(