Lee Fang Profile picture
Apr 11, 2023 2 tweets 1 min read Read on X
That never happened and you're very thin-skinned to resort to this type of smear. I posted new emails and docs showing the reality of the DHS issue you originally raised. Instead of acknowledging any of this reporting, you now start defaming me? Grow up.
Here's what was said. Mehdi lying as usual. When caught in a lie about what Taibbi said in Congress, he invents more lies and personal smears, anything to deflect from the fact the documents and records I posted show DHS-CISA was indeed involved with EIP.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Lee Fang

Lee Fang Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @lhfang

Jan 26
DHS official Brian Murphy was in the news for building dossiers of critical journalists. Now he’s helping British AI firm Logically into the U.S. to identify “problematic” 2024 election narratives to scrub social media. I have a new investigation into the censorship firm: Image
Logically AI scans social media for “misinfo” like many orgs. Unlike others, they partner w/ Meta, anything they flag is automatically shadowbanned or factchecked. They operate a news-style website and are testing generative AI for bots that attack alleged misinfo posts.
In the UK, the British gov gave contracts to Logicially to fight pandemic disinfo. Instead, the group flagged academics & activists who criticized vaccine passports, lockdowns, other forms of policy dissent. Logically said the lab leak theory was a dangerous “conspiracy theory.”
Read 6 tweets
Oct 25, 2023
I talked previously to several lawmakers in Congress who explained that devotion to Israel -- including U.S. weapons and money -- is part of their religious belief, grounded in the Bible. This dynamic separates Israel-Palestine from a lot of other geopolitical concerns.
Also interviewed Robert Jeffress, the megachurch pastor who gave the official opening prayer moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. He advises American politicians, says support for Israel is critical for bringing an end times final war, Jesus returning to slay non-believers.
Note Jeffress forced me to wear a mask to go backstage with him. Not my choice. These are clips from Praying for Armageddon, a new film that looks at the role of Christian Zionism in shaping U.S. policy towards the Israel-Palestine conflict. prayingforarmageddon.com
Read 4 tweets
Sep 21, 2023
Ibram Kendi’s anti-racist institute at Boston University promised scholarship and data, but produced virtually nothing. Now they’re laying everyone off.

“It’s pretty hard for me to imagine they blew through $30 million in 2 years,” said one scholar.
dailyfreepress.com/2023/09/21/ami…
Kendi’s contribution to the discourse is the toxic and poorly argued idea, articulated in “How to be an Antiracist,” that *every* racial disparity is inherently the byproduct of racism. He just laid off his black workforce, doesn’t that make him a racist, given the disparity?
The entire article is incredible. Kendi promised a book fair, then gave up. Promised scholarship, nothing appeared. Promised data projects, then the only one that launched, a COVID tracker, went defunct in March 2021. How do you raise that much and produce so little?
Read 4 tweets
Sep 8, 2023
1. TWITTER FILES - Saudi Arabia

Twitter Minimized Saudi Spy Infiltration, New Emails Show
Exclusive emails show Twitter executives downplayed the significance of a Saudi spy network operating within the company, an infiltration that allegedly led to the torture of dissidents.
2. After the Arab Spring brought unprecedented protest and public criticism of the Saudi Kingdom, the gov began a crackdown on social media.

The effort focused on Twitter, which is hugely popular in Saudi Arabia. SMAAT, a social media PR firm, helped bribe Twitter employees.
3. Ahmad Abouammo, a Twitter employee, accepted $300k in cash & a $40k luxury watch from Saudi agents. In exchange, he illicitly used Twitter's backend system to unmask anon accounts critical of Saudi's ruler, Mohammed bin Salman. Abouammo, records show, accessed 6,000 accounts.
Read 15 tweets
Jun 27, 2023
New court filings show Del. Stacey Plaskett, D-VI, one the most popular Democrats on MSNBC, not only lied about her years-long fundraising from Jeffrey Epstein… she also literally worked for Epstein’s shadowy tax and political influence fixer before entering public office.
Plaskett's LinkedIn shows a two-year gap before entering Congress, from 2013-2014. Those years, Plaskett worked for Erika Kellerhals, Epstein's tax attorney and adviser who helped steer tax credits, political influence, and charitable donations for the powerful pedophile.
Earlier this month, Plaskett told local VI radio that she was "unaware" of Epstein's donations to her campaigns. In reality, after Kellerhals introduced her to Epstein, Plaskett continually solicited him for money for her campaign and for the DCCC.
Read 6 tweets
May 15, 2023
The FBI is hounding vegan activists as a domestic terror threat.

In an exclusive memo I am publishing, the FBI lied to depict vegan activists as a bioterror threat. The agency also raided shelters & attempted to recruit an informant to sell illegal guns to the activists. Image
The FBI's bioterror warning is based entirely on press accounts of vegan activists "rescuing" chickens from farms. The agency claims they took no biosafety precautions -- but the pictures, video, and press accounts show the opposite, that they wore gloves & full-body gowns.
It's one of many unusually aggressive efforts by the national security state to depict vegans as a domestic terror threat. Newly released docs show DHS similarly depicting a young woman simply interested in animal cruelty issues as a potential source of violent extremism. Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(