AwakenedOutlaw⚒️ Profile picture
Apr 20, 2023 26 tweets 8 min read Read on X
Two-Part Thread (A & B) RE: the globalist effort to sexualize children.

I encourage all of you to read this to see if it maps to how you believe kids should be educated about sex and at what ages.

This agenda is supported by the #Biden admin for the USA.

Part A: 👇 #UN #WHO Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
End of Part A - Part B to Follow Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with AwakenedOutlaw⚒️

AwakenedOutlaw⚒️ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @AwakenedOutlaw

Jul 14
The attempted assassination of Trump will have another impact on events during the stretch run to the Election - and the Dems are almost certain to be quietly upset about it too.

Why?
It's simple.

Because now they're effectively neutered from lobbing all the horrible (and bullshit) attributions and accusations they've long levied at Trump as being true.

1/4
Also gone are all the backhanded quips used as a weapon taking shots at him that beg violence and paint him as Satan personified.

Now that this attempted assassination rocked the world it has also effectively exposed the true cancer of political violence and violent rhetoric into the public spotlight. And the public, once paying attention, isn't going to have it.

Simply put, I can't overstate what a massive impact I believe this will have on them and their Orange Mad Bad/Evil (modus operandi) circus moving forward.

2/4
NOTE: Even though this crap couldn't be uglier, I have to acquiesce that it was truly one of their most effective weapons used to slander and libel him to negatively brand him from the public perspective.

The point here is they largely got away with it because the public mostly considered it just politics as usual given they've heard it so often.

Now, as a result of this shocking and historic event, all of that stops.

3/4
Read 4 tweets
Jul 13
Michelle Obama went on a book tour to promote her bestseller, 'Becoming'.

Obvious jokes aside, I'd ask you to consider the actual odds of the timing that allowed her to witness the fire at the Notre Dame Cathedral (April 15th, 2019) while in Paris the night before her scheduled event.

Or did she?

1/12Image
Here are the dates for her tour to confirm her being in Paris for her book tour.

2/12 Image
Interestingly enough, on the eve of her Paris event (April 16th, 2019) Michelle just so happened to be in the city somewhere when the fire broke out.

And, according to her, she only saw images and video of it after the fact.

3/12 Image
Read 13 tweets
Jul 1
Retribution vs. Revenge - And why it's impt to distinguish between the two

The fake news media and the political schleps who willfully work as a team to score us all are suddenly and extremely eager to frame what Trump said in this case falsely, using outright lies time & again.

They do this to curry favor with the public in or to encourage them to feel sorry for them, to get the public to empathize with them and their plight.

Why?
Becasue they know what's coming.
They're scared to death.

What's really happening here, regarding the intention misuse of words is that we're being gaslit on a massive scale.

Just look all around us. We're all on the receiving end of a purposefully managed operation by super shitty people who, for obvious reasons, have an interest in shaping the battlefield in their favor - as has ALWAYS been the case before.

And they do this for no other reason than they're well aware of what's coming - and it's certainly not for no reason.

In related news, this is why you are seeing firsthand their intense desire to shape the narrative that Trump vows revenge on them as though it's underserved.

Note the subtle difference between the words because it's actually rather impt

The globalist cabal, because that's truly who our enemy is, simply wants everyone to pity and feel sorry for them (via their puppets of course) all b/c Orange Man Bad and they obviously did nothing wrong.

Which is laughable on a scale heretofore unknown.

Remember, words are super important in this context, which is why Trump employs them purposefully.

1/8Image
...More specifically.

RETRIBUTION: Something given or exacted in seeking recompense, especially punishment for a wrong or a crime coinciding with punishment, in this case, LAWFUL comeuppance for some serious/wrong/criminal that someone or a group of people has done, and then seeking justice to be carried out, as Trump means it, according to the law.

REVENGE: 'Revenge' represents a more severe form of 'Retribution' as it conveys the the message that the person or group who were committing a harmful action to others, that they were the true victims. Furthermore, in this case, it's the Donald who represents the true enemy of our Republic.

Is it a lie?
Of course, it is.
They don't care.
It's just how they roll.

The acquisition of power at all costs, damn the consequences.

Now throw in a dash of "the other guy's a raging orange lunatic with despotic tendencies who, for no reason whatsoever, might seek justice against them all while destroying our democracy because shut up you bigoted racist homophobe for even asking.

2/8
...The goal is to communicate that Trump is (metaphorically or otherwise) thirsty to all but drink the very blood from their (often scrawny) necks. Oh, and let's not forget that society itself somehow hangs in the balance.

But it didn't last time?

I mean, he did a pretty damn good job by all accounts. And given the circumstances he was dealt - intentionally or otherwise (mostly intentionally though) - I think he did a great job.

Let's not forget he ended wars but oddly never started one. Something that a whole bunch of his predecessors (including all still alive) can't lay claim to.

But Trump's the problem.
Ok, sure he is.

3/8
Read 9 tweets
Jun 1
Yeah, so about this clip.

My takeaway is that it's impt - and for a few reasons.

Please note, and this is only my opinion, that it would appear Gen Flynn makes it a point to emphasize the following statement for a reason.

👉extention
noun. an act or instance of extending, lengthening, stretching out, or enlarging the scope of something

1/4
[transcript]

"This is much, much bigger and now we're looking at the extension, and I, I will, I can say this.

The extension of from going back to Russiagate, the impeachments, every single thing that we have seen the left do in this country to essentially destroy the country in order to change the direction of the United States of America.

I firmly believe that. And so I think the fact that Trump made that comment that this is bigger than him is a very, very important statement" ~ GenFlynn

2/4
I see this as reassurance that everything we've all learned about, dug into, and yelled from the rooftops for years is now absolutely coming back around and into the spotlight as part of Trump's drive toward victory.

Yeah, count me in. Count us all in. This is really all I've/we've wanted all along anyway. You know, justice served, and on a massive/historic scale.

3/4Image
Read 5 tweets
May 10
An Anon had previously hacked a now defunct secure area of Comet Ping Pong's website.

*note that special keys were required to access each video

This is obviously totally normal for a place that sells pizza.

Nothing to see here.
Nope.😬

#PizzaGate isn't real, right?

1/6Image
Transcribed:

"Last month's satisfied customers were raving our our 'pizza: and we know you will too. Repeat customers know the drill. For newCUMmers, first run the program given to you by your special friend and all the instructions on how to enjoy this joyous hobby will be easily understandable.

But please remember the penalties for breaking the rules, which are also included in the program. Very few have broken the rules, and needless to say the penalties are harsh."

#PizzaGate

2/6Image
"...All pricing is included in the app. The app will only run once, and the following requirements will be met:

✅ The app is to be run from your personal computer that only you have access
✅ Your computer must be connected to the Internet when run
✅The app must be run from your home
✅You must destroy the media on which you received the app
✅Remember the password that will activate the app as there will be no icons on your computer

3/6Image
Read 7 tweets
Apr 15
UPDATE regarding false accusations of #StolenValor

As it turns out the asshole who was falsely accusing me of it last night did me a favor. In fact, he did all legitimate soldiers and veterans a favor.

What he didn't do was think this through.

I had forgotten that I ran into this issue with a similar creep a handful of years ago and proactively cleared the matter up with him (@StolenValor1) back then. Kudos to him for stepping in to quash the bullshit square in its tracks.

But now, since we're seeing an obvious wave of this heinous assertion being used as a weapon. It's time to step in and end this crap.

This has to stop.
It's not just about me.
It's about all of us.

There are:
👉2.86 million Active Duty
👉17.9 million Veterans

And we won't take this shit laying down.

1/5Image
When you boil this down to its essence, those who are falsely accused are being horribly disrespected as is the military writ large - all branches.

And as we are an actual brother/sisterhood that takes this crap seriously, doing so (especially knowingly using it as a weapon to harm one of us) is to disrespect everyone who has answered that call on behalf of our Republic.

@StolenValor1 and his team have earned the respect of ACTUAL service members and veterans nationwide for their good work protecting our honor, which includes what they do to validate the service, medals, and commendations of those who are falsely accused of having earned them.

Check out their website for more information.

2/5guardianofvalor.comImage
Word to the wise...Practicing Stolen Valor is despicable & deserves to be called out. No self-respecting active soldier or veteran would disagree.

But so is falsely accusing someone of it, often with ZERO proof, in order to try and shame/humiliate them publicly - if not to dox them as well.

This is entirely unacceptable.
Most all of you would agree.
It's truly beyond the pale.

*Here's an Interactive map of how many veterans are in each state for an idea of how many of us there are.

3/5

axios.com/2023/11/10/map…
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(