ALX 🇺🇸 Profile picture
Apr 21, 2023 5 tweets 2 min read Read on X
BREAKING: In private sworn testimony, former acting CIA director Mike Morell says that The Biden campaign asked him to organize 50 colleagues to sign a letter in Oct. 2020 falsely claiming that emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop published by The NY Post were Russian disinformation
He says “Antony Blinken, now Secretary of State, was the senior campaign official who reached out to him “on or before” Oct. 17, 2020, three days after The Post published an email from the laptop suggesting Hunter had introduced his Ukrainian business partner to his father”
FLASHBACK: During the 2020 debates, Joe Biden used the letter signed by 50 former intelligence officials to deflect from questions about Hunter’s Laptop.
And of course, corporate media parroted the false claim.

Biden repeatedly used the letter to deflect questions about the laptop, even after the election.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with ALX 🇺🇸

ALX 🇺🇸 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @alx

Apr 8
BREAKING: Brazil Supreme Court Justice Alexandre de Moraes has opened an inquiry into Elon Musk and 𝕏 for “obstruction of Justice” and “incitement to crime”
The decision by Justice Alexandre de Moraes says Elon’s actions are “not only abuse of economic power, for trying to impact public opinion in an ILLEGAL way but also flagrant induction and instigation to the maintenance of various criminal conducts practiced by the digital militias… in addition to obstruction of Justice in criminal organizations” and calls them a “clear attack on the Brazilian Judiciary”

The decision continues:

“The flagrant conduct of obstruction of Brazilian Justice, the incitement to crime, the public threat of disobedience to court orders and the future absence of cooperation of the platform are facts that disrespect the sovereignty of Brazil…” and “should be the subject of investigation by the Federal Police”Image
Read 4 tweets
Apr 22, 2023
Maybe there’s a reason MSNBC hacks like @mehdirhasan don’t deserve automatic verification.

Corporate media — our “arbiter of truth” is sharing a fake screenshot of Twitter’s rules.

It takes 5 seconds to check but facts don’t matter. ImageImageImage
The rules are right here. This isn’t hard.

help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-p…
The Tweet is archived for when he deletes

archive.is/N3O9C ImageImage
Read 5 tweets
Apr 18, 2023
Excited to announce I was approved for Twitter @Subscriptions! 👌🏻

Feel free to subscribe if you’d like to show support and for Sub only AMAs, Spaces, & Giveaways.

Reply with other ideas on what I should post.

I’ll also follow my first 50 back!

👉🏻twitter.com/alx/superfollo… Image
Thank you to @elonmusk & Twitter 2.0 for introducing new features for creators and investing in them.
Thank you all for the support!

Currently at 36, following back the next 14! Image
Read 5 tweets
Mar 29, 2023
Twitter has locked @bennyjohnson’s account. I know there have been some mistakes with policy enforcement around sensitive issues, but I guarantee what was said was lawful speech.

Would appreciate a second look at this.

cc: @ellagirwin @TwitterSafety
Looks like @catturd2 has been locked out as well.

Maybe I should make a dog account just in case I get Keith Olbermann’ed too.
Read 5 tweets
Feb 12, 2023
BREAKING: The airspace over parts of Lake Michigan has been closed and declared “national defense airspace”.
USAF in the area: ImageImage
Read 4 tweets
Jan 15, 2023
Unbelievable.

This is the same lady who went on CNN and said government needs to make it “hard for people to remain unvaccinated” and tie vaccination status to enjoying basic freedoms.
Leana Wen: “It needs to be hard for people to remain unvaccinated.”
Leana Wen: “If everything is reopened, then what's the carrot going to be?”… “The CDC and the Biden administration needs to come out a lot bolder and say, ‘If you’re vaccinated, you can do all these things. Here are all these freedoms that you have’.”
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(