HarrietEve9 Profile picture
May 7, 2023 8 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Whoops there it is 👀👀

Dr. Umar Johnson responds to Eboni K. Williams degrading black men who are blue collar workers….
New Study Shows Black Women Are Among The Most Educated Group In The United States.. Over nearly the past decade-plus, Black women have been overachieving in the classrooms, according to a report by the National Center for Education Statistics that was released in 2020….… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
In the United States, Women owe the majority of the outstanding $1.7 trillion dollars in student loans. As of 2020, women held almost $929 billion in outstanding student debt.

And according to a new report from the The American Association of University Women, Black women carry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Black women have the highest eviction rates in the United States…theroot.com/black-women-fa… Image
More than three quarters of African American births are to unmarried women, nearly double the illegitimacy rate of all other births, according to new federal data.

The National Center for Health Statistics said that in 2015, 77.3 percent of non-immigrant black births were… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
There are many issues plaguing the black community — but Eboni K. Williams will not use them to support her straw man argument….She’s the product of a single mother who didn’t know who impregnated her — and she only recently learned who her father could possibly be…She was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
In addition to later age at first marriage and lower proportions ever marrying, black women also have relatively high rates of marital instability.. At nearly every age, divorce rates are higher for black women than for white women — and they are generally lowest among Asian and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Eboni K. Williams was a fatherless child — it affected her deeply — but now she’s planning on bringing her child into to the world as a single mother via a sperm bank… A fatherless child… She claims to want a black sperm donor — meanwhile — she exclusively dates white men…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with HarrietEve9

HarrietEve9 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @HarrietEve9

Dec 21, 2023
The irony of Taraji P Henton being angry and in tears, because of the disrespectfully low pay and inequality to Black actors in Hollywood — while promoting a Oprah Winfrey & Tyler Perry film…

I can understand Taraji has bills to pay — but I can’t respect her hustle… It’s disingenuous and self serving..

Monique has been speaking out for over a decade, saying that she was blackballed by Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry, and Lee Daniels — because she refused to work for free…

Unfortunately, Monique’s toughest critics were other Black people.. The only Black woman who publicly stood up for Monique — was Wanda Sykes..

Black women supposedly joined the feminist movement for equality — but who actually benefited from their fight???Image
Monique was being chastised by Steve Harvey because she wanted equality for Black actors in Hollywood — and it was crickets from Taraji P Henson who was tap dancing for the Democratic Party trying to score brownie points… The propaganda of “Protect Black Women” has stopped working — so now she’s in tears…

Unlike the rest, I didn’t forget…

Meanwhile, at the same damn time, Monique was being blackballed by Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry, and Lee Daniels.. Three “BLACK” powerful figurehead gatekeepers in Hollywood..Go figure 🤔
Monique and her family have suffered financially, mentally, and emotionally for years — because she stood up for herself, and the young Black girls coming up behind her — and it was crickets from Taraji P Henson…

Now, Taraji is in tears and looking for sympathy and support for the very same thing Monique was exposing…Nah, I’m good love, enjoy ✌🏾
Read 4 tweets
Oct 22, 2023
There’s two sides to every argument — but only one side wants to censor any information that disagrees with their false narratives, blatant lies, and MSM propaganda..

The Jewish community pretends to be victims of pseudo hate crimes that don’t exist — while censoring and controlling all the information you see.. The Black Americans have consistently been the number one victims of hate crimes via FBI data — give them time and they will change the data to align with their propaganda…

The Jewish community is the only group of people who are above reproach — while consistently playing the role of victims…

They have pretended to be allies of the black community for decades - while exploiting the black community for decades…

Their ancestors have received #Reparations for the atrocities committed against their communities, and they are continuously receiving reparations today — and at the same time they are actively blocking reparations to #ADOS

Yet, they have tricked many in the black community into believing they are our allies.. They are not..

Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan files $5B defamation suit against ADL over ‘false’ antisemitism claims
Anti-Semitic is a overused Jewish term to combat anyone telling the truth about their egregious actions…
We are all sick and tired of the BS.. Semitic does NOT only refer to the Jewish community.. Image
Read 11 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(