Mike Benz Profile picture
May 9, 2023 13 tweets 6 min read Read on X
THREAD🧵: New docs obtained by @America1stLegal show DHS plan to produce videos training bystanders to take action against political speech by “Middle-Aged Pro Life Advocates” & “Old High School Friends” who are “Budding Conspiracy Theorists.”

Report: foundationforfreedomonline.com/dhs-video-seri…
2. Not content with only a Ministry of Truth, an Internet censorship bureau, and even a program for controlling speech in video games, DHS sought to pit citizens to monitor one another’s political beliefs under the guise of “deradicalization.”

FOIA files: scribd.com/document/64376…
3. DHS screenwrote a detailed profile for “Ann,” a “middle-aged pro-life advocate” — she is a “suburban Mom” surrounded by stock footage of “laundry” and “Minivan” who “has become increasingly more concerned about the welfare of other children:” Image
4. In one scenario, Ann utters the phrase “baby killer” at a local bakery event to signify her opposition to abortion. DHS gives you, the bystander, three choices: calling Ann’s husband, contacting Ann’s preacher, or stopping by Ann’s house: Image
5. In another DHS scenario, the audience plays Ann’s hairdresser, and listens as Ann “brings up pro-life arguments and begins ranting.”

DHS gives you 3 choices: calling the sheriff on Ann, talking about Ann to coworkers, or sleuthing Ann’s groups: Image
6. DHS built a stock profile for “Courtney,” an “old high school friend” who is a “budding conspiracy theorist.” Again, “suburban Mom, laundry, minivan.”

DHS targets her because she believes “conspiracy theories regarding government connections to child abuse and trafficking:” Image
7. All it takes to trigger DHS is Courtney “beginning to spread conspiracy theories, and the level of anger in her posts rising.”

DHS gives you 3 choices: monitor Courtney’s conversations, contact her ex-husband, or message her to probe her personal life: Image
8. In another scenario, you play Courtney’s mom, and hear your daughter angry over government connections to Jeffrey Epstein-style acts of harm to children.

DHS gives you 3 choices: confront Courtney directly, pull her longtime boyfriend aside, or call a crisis hotline. ImageImage
9. DHS also built a stock profile for “Pete,” an “anti-government, anti-authority” father figure.

We are told Pete is an “abusive parent/stepdad” but no details are given as to what makes him abusive. He “seems like a quiet guy and mostly keeps to himself:” Image
10. DHS targets Pete bc a friend saw him “post on some radical sites with violent tendencies,” presumably a web forum like 4chan. Pete did not make any calls for violence.

DHS’s 3 options: contacting Pete’s wife, cornering Pete at a softball game, or simply keeping “closer tabs” Image
11. DHS essentially planned out government-funded instruction videos for creating a modern Stasi class where citizens are encouraged to report on one another – even when no laws have been broken. 

cbsnews.com/amp/news/revie…

amp.dw.com/en/east-german… Image
12. Under Biden, DHS has moved aggressively into video propaganda for political policing in new and disturbing ways.

@FFO_Freedom reported how DHS created a cartoon urging young people to report their own family members to Facebook for “disinformation” for posts about Covid:
13. It is telling that such “political police” programs are now parked at DHS, rather than at FBI. FBI is an arm of DOJ, so it needs suspected lawbreaking to act.

DHS appears to think it can operate in any area of citizen life, like the “lawful speech” zone where FBI is limited.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Mike Benz

Mike Benz Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @MikeBenzCyber

Mar 29
They're protecting the Overworld-Underworld alliance that Whitey Bulger weaved thru on steroids
Read 4 tweets
Mar 9
I’m escaping to a small farm in the remote jungles of Costa Rica for the next few days while I plot next moves

Will continue to semi-inappropriately use 𝕏 as an Instagram / TikTok travelogue cannibalizer but hey when I see the world u come with me
Just adding here so I can keep my travelogue confined to this thread. Update / good news: after a 3-hour flight, a 4-hour taxi, & a 1.5-hour 4x4 ride, I have finally arrived in what appears to be inner-most armpit tuck of the Costa Rican jungle
Costa Rica deep politics history: John Hull’s Ranch, the CIA’s Costa Rica base of operations for the Iran-Contra affair, where the GOP CIA side of the Blob was running a drugs-for-cash-for-guns operation to overthrow the government of its northern neighbor. Must-watch vid below:
Read 4 tweets
Mar 5
Please tell me Mike Donilon is not Tom Donilon’s brother or something
Oh my f*cking

How the F is no one talking about this Image
Read 4 tweets
Mar 2
As the CDC now says Covid is just the flu, here is a social media censorship instructional video produced by DHS telling children to report their family members for disinformation if they posted “Covid is no more fatal than the flu.”
You paid for it. See thread here. FFO link in tweet below:
Report here (moved to a new URL so the see this link)

foundationforfreedomonline.com/dhs-encouraged…
Read 4 tweets
Feb 18
A lot of people are asking how to support my work. Honestly, the best way is just subscribe to me here on 𝕏. It's $5/month, & the value is I do a weekly research stream annotating my work live as I do it, plus a weekly 2-hour Q&A AMA.

Sunday Office Hours today are 3-5pm ET 🙏 Image
The vibe is deliberately a lot of fun. A kind of private party for people interested in going deep. The cinematic universe of the censorship industry is a pretty dark place, so during subscriber streams I try to let my hair down (pretend w/ me 😂) & make everything relatable
So it's basically 4 hours of private time for $5/month, which I'm striving to make the best value to help me while not costing more than a coffee. Hopefully we just get a lot of people. Here's a 🧵of clips from past subscription streams so u see the vibe
Read 6 tweets
Dec 31, 2023
🧵Top 10 Most Based Elon Musk Free Speech Moments of 2023: 🧵

#10: Disbanding the Trust & Safety Council in the face of threats, pressure & coercion by numerous bad faith "advisory board" members Image
#9 Reinstating Banned Accounts

#8: Nixing Twitter's Legacy Election Censorship Squad
Read 11 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(