Tiffany Fontenot Profile picture
May 12, 2023 3 tweets 2 min read Read on X
Thread-

Why are allllllll these people being sued including AG Garland, FBI, DHS, Mayorkas... And why won't your media or politicians TELL YOU ABOUT IT?
#TJvGarland
#TheCivilianTortureProgram is GLOBAL. U & urs r next. #TJvGarland Image
More information on what it is, who it's connected to, how it's organized, and how to follow on Pacer.

2nd Amended Complaint-
drive.proton.me/urls/8TK724DQN…

Flyer-
targetedjustice.substack.com/p/ti-day-augus…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tiffany Fontenot

Tiffany Fontenot Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Tifvision

Jun 25, 2023
RSA on George Floyd indicates Musk & Naval involvement & that Floyd was a TI with Ai hitting his feet & killed by someone like Hitler. Roxie Washington was terrified to speak on it. Stephen Jackson appears to be hijacked.

Full RSA-
https://t.co/UV7WoNVH7Ablog.ourstillsmallvoice.com/2021/05/03/geo…
Charlotte Knight infected with Covid on a Disney🚢's RS connects her Covid to NASA feeding a Musk predator & then becoming targeted in some way after taking a PCR test & much more. #DNAElution

Word Doc must be downloaded. Sound files can play online. 👇
https://t.co/Req7BpTrIatifvision.net/drive/Trump%20…

Pence, Trump, and the Global Predatory Ai Coup
Read 4 tweets
Jun 7, 2023
Thread with Tweets 1-4
I'm reminding myself to remember what I love that makes this place worth healing and rebalancing it back to where it's supposed to be while seeing the issues that must be dealt with. ❤️💯🇺🇸🥰
I've seen #TheCivilianTortureProgram deploy programming counter measures when I use these self-programming techniques. Lol. So that means they are considered a threat because THEY WORK imo. 🥰
These are positive affirmations from Dr. Teri Mahaney's Super Sleep, Change Your Mind Series. Be in charge of your own programming or someone else will. 🤨

Rcordings for Self Programming- changeyourmind.com/shop/
Read 5 tweets
Jun 5, 2023
This guy appears to be a buddy of Hunter Biden.
#J6 Hoax ImageImage
My #J6 RS findings- Video-
rumble.com/v184b2q-revers…
Read 8 tweets
Jun 5, 2023
I'm hearing people say that to kill someone with a DEW, you cause what might be EMF sepsis, hit them and paralyze their diaphragm so they cannot breath. How much power would that take to do that to a person? I just found this. RS indicates our neighbor was murdered. @PSardonicus ImageImageImageImage
*might be EMF sepsis, OR hit them and paralyze their diaphragm
In the past, I've repeatedly called the sound I hear overhead that tracks into my position inside our house a turbine-like sound, also like The Death Star. RS has called it "The Sound from Hell". One of those below is in 2018, the year our neighbor was killed. ImageImage
Read 16 tweets
May 23, 2023
Thread-
They are slow-walking this. Christopher Wray et al are not telling you the rest of the story. Not only was it connected to a lab leak in Wuhan, but Wuhan is connected to synthetic biology, culling down
Humanity, and forced speciation of humans into neuro-enslaved, upgradeable Humans 2.0 who are living beings wirelessly connected to a dead 3D Internet System. The intent is for all biology to be wirelessly connected to this Ai System.
clikview.com/watch/conspira…
Wuhan, China Events Connected to Synthetic Biology Reverse Speech originally published Feb. 6, 2020-
Read 4 tweets
May 16, 2023
@elonmusk gets #ZeroOscars for his performance. His name is Jewish & yesterday I saw him pretend his parents accidentally put him in a Hebrew preschool just because it was in close proximity. Imagine accidentally having a Jewish first name & accidentally going to Hebrew school.🤣 Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(