Linda Yaccarino Profile picture
May 13, 2023 2 tweets 1 min read Read on X
Thank you @elonmusk!

I’ve long been inspired by your vision to create a brighter future. I’m excited to help bring this vision to Twitter and transform this business together!
I see I have some new followers👀...👋 I’m not as prolific as @elonmusk (yet!), but I’m just as committed to the future of this platform.

Your feedback is VITAL to that future. I’m here for all of it.

Let’s keep the conversation going and build Twitter 2.0 together!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Linda Yaccarino

Linda Yaccarino Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @lindayaX

Jul 23, 2023
It’s an exceptionally rare thing – in life or in business – that you get a second chance to make another big impression. Twitter made one massive impression and changed the way we communicate. Now, X will go further, transforming the global town square.
X is the future state of unlimited interactivity – centered in audio, video, messaging, payments/banking – creating a global marketplace for ideas, goods, services, and opportunities. Powered by AI, X will connect us all in ways we’re just beginning to imagine.
For years, fans and critics alike have pushed Twitter to dream bigger, to innovate faster, and to fulfill our great potential. X will do that and more. We’ve already started to see X take shape over the past 8 months through our rapid feature launches, but we’re just getting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 4 tweets
Jun 12, 2023
Hello Twitter.
People keep asking me: Why Twitter? 
So, I’ll tell you. 👇
Elon knew space exploration and electric vehicles needed transformation, so he did it.
It’s also becoming clear that the global town square needs transformation—to drive civilization forward through the unfiltered exchange of information and open dialogue about the things that matter most to us.
Read 10 tweets
Feb 8, 2023
.@jimmyfallon put it best: #One23 is Nerd Coachella 🤣 This is where big tech meets big media – powered by our content, technology and partnerships.
We heard from the inventor, the innovator, the icon @stevewoz about breaking the status quo by breaking down siloes. 🍎 #one23
We announced major new partnerships with @awscloud, @GroupMWorldwide, @Video_Amp, @ad_citrus, and @MailOnline. And we showcased amazing examples of #OurPartnershipCommitment like @DeborahWahl of @GM and @Jill_Kramer of @Accenture. #one23
Read 7 tweets
May 11, 2021
Two decades since @richardwedelman released his first #TrustBarometer, it’s clearer than ever: as the most trusted institutions in America, businesses have the responsibility to show people #WhyTrustMatters through their words, actions, and partnerships.

together.nbcuni.com/news/why-trust…
Every company needs trusted partners like @DeborahWahl, and @lindaboff—people who share our values, and our passion for creating shared value for entire communities.

Tell us #WhyTrustMatters to you.

together.nbcuni.com/news/why-trust…
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(