Dannielle Blumenthal Profile picture
May 16, 2023 12 tweets 13 min read Read on X
@LinkedInHelp Outrageous that @LinkedIn deemed my post to be “misleading.”

dannielleblumenthal.com/2023/05/16/how…

My post quoted Ukrainian MP Ilya Kiva.
t.me/The_Kyva/1802

Ukraine’s propaganda machine is censoring Americans, with FBI.

leefang.com/p/how-the-fbi-…

Please defend me. Restore my account. ImageImageImageImage
@LinkedInHelp @LinkedIn Former Ukrainian MP Ilya Kiva’s original post, which @LinkedIn has determined to be “misleading” (1 of 2) ImageImageImageImage
@LinkedInHelp @LinkedIn Kiva post 2 of 2 Image
@LinkedInHelp @LinkedIn Google Machine Translation of A UKRAINIAN PUBLIC OFFICIAL’s post - again, @LinkedIn deemed this “misleading or inaccurate” —!!!!!!!!!! (1 of 2) ImageImageImageImage
@LinkedInHelp @LinkedIn Is it “inaccurate” that Zelensky is a criminal who has stolen Ukraine from her people to spearhead America’s bloody war after Russia asked for peace?

Is it “misleading” to republish a claim FROM UKRAINE’s SILENCED OPPOSITION that Zelensky belongs in jail? Image
@LinkedInHelp @LinkedIn WHY IS UKRAINE COORDINATING WITH THE FBI ON SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS

leefang.com/p/how-the-fbi-… Image
@LinkedInHelp @LinkedIn IS THIS WHAT AMERICANS HAVE IN STORE WHEN WE DISSENT Image
@LinkedInHelp @LinkedIn @TuckerCarlson - we learned just a few hours ago - was fired to appease. Not for performance.

How much longer is this censorship going to go on?
@LinkedInHelp @LinkedIn @TuckerCarlson This is in addition to the massive government censorship scheme around Covid

nypost.com/2022/10/23/law…
@LinkedInHelp @LinkedIn @TuckerCarlson You can’t claim to be protecting the integrity of the information ecosystem when you take orders from propagandists.

Please restore my account. twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Dannielle Blumenthal

Dannielle Blumenthal Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @DrDanniellex2

May 13
If the main argument for Zionism is that lives must be saved, then ethical Jews must advocate for Jews and Palestinians just the same. As it says in the Talmud (Sanhedrin 37a): “Whoever saves a single life is considered by scripture to have saved the whole world." Any life.
The question comes up whether the rabbis meant any JEWISH life or any HUMAN life. Answer: There are 2 versions of the text. One is specific and the other is not. The answer is that this is a GENERAL PRINCIPLE, and that saving a Jewish life is an INSTANCE.
judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/7404…
This is not a theoretical question but rather an imperative one for Jewish people who believe in the Torah.

Remember: Initially, the rabbis opposed Zionism on the basis that it violated the precept that we must wait for the Messiah to conquer Israel.
Read 8 tweets
May 13
"As a young man...Natan [Yellin-Mur] abandoned...Judaism in favor of secular Zionism. He became a leading Zionist activist...joined Lechi ("The Stern Gang"), the most combative of the Zionist groups fighting for an independent Jewish state."
chabadstanford.org/article.htm?Th…
"After the establishment of the state in 1948, as mundane politics replaced the ideological fervor of the pre-independence years, Natan became disillusioned with the cause for which he had fought with such intensity. He turned fiercely anti-Zionist."
"An eloquent writer, he regularly published articles defaming everything Jewish, and particularly the Jewish state and its policies."
Read 20 tweets
May 13
AI-Generated: Pathway to Middle East Peace (thread)
dannielleblumenthal.com/2024/05/12/ai-…
Israeli Perspective
Palestinian Perspective Image
Read 8 tweets
May 11
TERRORISTS! "My name is Dr. Abdullah al-Saleh & I was the guest of the #Qatar gov & PM for 6 months. I learned of their operations in the West & can testify & confirm that everything Alan Bender said in his deposition regarding @IlhanMN & Qatar IS TRUE."

This is Dr. al-Saleh. His tweet has since been deleted.

x.com/abdullahalsaleh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_…
The @Imamofpeace also called out Qatar, and Ilhan Omar. His Tweet below has also been deleted.

…iarydannielleblumenthal.wordpress.com/2019/08/24/cal…
Read 5 tweets
May 10
Who's Behind the Campus Protests? Part 5: Shady Funding, Where Is The Gov? (thread)
Based on:

Previous Posts:
Part 1.
Part 2.

Part 3.

Part 4.
tabletmag.com/sections/news/…
dannielleblumenthal.com/2024/05/08/who…
dannielleblumenthal.com/2024/05/10/who…
Park MacDougald, in "The People Setting America on Fire," a detailed study of the current "campus protests" (I see them as terror riots) and their backers, asks:

"Is all of this really legal?"

Answers:

"Judging by the laws on the books, the answer would seem to be 'no.'"
It is extremely important that the American public know and understand very clearly how terrorism is financed.

It is not enough for investigators, the media, law enforcement, etc. to know.

WE, the ordinary people, must know.

Only then do we know what to protest.
Read 44 tweets
May 10
A long time ago @heliothorn commented re the elite, “pull the thread @ the sweater unravels.” That is what I am trying to do here by summarizing in detail Park MacDougald’s article in the 5/6/24 issue of @tabletmag - “The People Setting America on Fire.”
tabletmag.com/sections/news/…
A close analysis of the money trail behind the campus protests quickly shows us that the enemy we face is, as always, an invisible caste of wealthy and powerful ghouls.
Some of you reading this will remember that @heliothorn did the exact same thing with the Wikileaks emails showing that Podesta had a real thing for “pizza.” By staying close to the words in the emails, he showed the sickness of the people behind them.
Read 23 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(