Mario Nawfal Profile picture
May 16, 2023 9 tweets 4 min read Read on X
🚨BREAKING: Elon Musk Does NOT Believe 2020 Election Was Stolen

In an interview with David Faber, Elon Musk, made a significant statement by expressing his belief that the 2020 election was not stolen.

This statement goes against the claims made by some who allege fraud in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Elon Musk speaks on his decision hiring the new CEO of Twitter, Linda Yaccarino.
Elon speaks on the decision of purchasing Twitter.

"I did try to exit the deal and they wouldn't let me." says Elon
Elon says "there's no proof" that the Allen TX shooter was a white supremacist. twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Elon says: "We absolutely need to hire people, and if they're not too mad at us, probably re-hire some people that were let go."
Elon Speaks Against Working From Home twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Elon Speaks About China Taking Control Of Taiwan & The Importance Of China's Economy twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Elon Musk claimed that he is "the reason OpenAI exists," citing his past investment in the entity, and that Microsoft exerts control over the AI company, an assertion strongly denied by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
Elon on the price of Teslas: "A lot of people still think Teslas are super expensive...but now we're at the point where the starting point of a Tesla is actually below the average selling price of a car in the United States."

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Mario Nawfal

Mario Nawfal Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @MarioNawfal

Aug 27, 2023
MAXIMIZE YOUR VIDEO POSTS REACH! - PART 1 (𝕏 Town Hall Hacks)

Wondering why some accounts reach millions?

𝕏 made their Algorithm open source, allowing us to analyze and find ways to get the most likes, retweets, comments and impressions.

Read on for exclusive tips & hacks 🧵
A post containing a video should meet the following criteria:

1) High Media Resolution: The algorithm seems to favor high-resolution videos. (Ref: isHighMediaResolution - Line 30). Image
2) Be Original: Avoid quote posts or replies. The filtering logic prefers standalone original posts over quotes and replies.

The tweet containing your video should not be quoting/quote-retweeting or replying to another tweet. (Ref: isQuoteTweet – Line 32 & Ref: isReply- Line 34) Image
Read 6 tweets
Jul 3, 2023
🚨 / 🇫🇷 FRANCE RIOTS: PROPAGANDA/MISINFO WARFARE

Since the riots in France began, A TON of Misinformation has been spread on various social media platforms.

In this thread, I’ll address some videos/pictures that many believe are from the riots, when in fact, are not.

What… https://t.co/vTw8yKIkhXtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
SNIPER VIDEO:

The video of the sniper went viral, yet people weren't aware this was first posted back in March 2022. What's also unknown is whether this rifle is a replica. /2 https://t.co/5La593R9ndtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
CARS FALLING OFF BUILDING:

The video of cars falling off a building and exploding is not from the riots. It’s not even from France! It’s from Fast and Furious 8 which was filmed in Cleveland, Ohio and posted in June 2016. How can people not be able to verify this?!? /3 https://t.co/pSvHdMslMBtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 8 tweets
Jun 25, 2023
🇷🇺RUSSIA COUP: What Happened | Who WON | What’s Next

The past day has been wild and confusing. We covered the events from start to end LIVE in our 24-hour Twitter Space.

Here's everything that has happened since the 'coup' failed:

- We know that at least 15 Russian soldiers… https://t.co/V8CeS3Zxk8twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

@HRHDukeofMK which part exactly?
@DingDaVinci but why? who benefits and how?
Read 11 tweets
Jun 24, 2023
🚨COUP UPDATES: Putin Reportedly Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow | Wagner Convoy Heads to Moscow

As the coup continues, here's the latest updates from our various sources live on the ongoing Twitter Space:

- Worries of the Russian Nuclear Warheads moved to… https://t.co/kOI0r1LLFFtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 5 tweets
Jun 24, 2023
🚨COUP UPDATES: Wagner with the National Guard & Russian Military TAKE OVER Russian Military HQ In Rostov

Tensions rise in Russia as the Southern Russian Military District Headquarters in Rostov is surrounded by armed military personnel.

The surrounding military personnel,… https://t.co/69WUy9jvCxtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
My first thread when the coup started in thread below:

Read 4 tweets
Jun 23, 2023
“The first clash between advanced groups of the Wagner PMC, moving toward Moscow, and units of the Rosgvardia has just occurred on the Rostov-Moscow highway, near Kozachi Laheri” according to @Gerashchenko_en

Furthermore, Russian media report that Internet access is being… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
2 mins ago: A government official has told The Moscow Times that dozens of aircrafts with special forces flew towards Rostov a few hours ago.
🚨According to Russia's defence ministry, Ukraine have ""taken advantage of Prigozhin's provocation to destabilize the situation" and are attacking Russia's forces along the flanks.
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(