lady magadonian Profile picture
May 17, 2023 7 tweets 6 min read Read on X
1/ the democratic victory pa pac washington dc this i hunted for hours before giving the only website i found and i click into the website for it to go straight to ACTBLUE
#govjoshshapiro #shapiro #govshapiro #joshshapiro
@JamesOKeefeIII ImageImage
3/ pavoters site through the pennsylvania department of state reg 10/24/22 ended 12/08/22 NOTE THE NAME STEVEN MELE
pavoterservices.pa.gov/ElectionInfo/C…
campaignfinanceonline.pa.gov/Pages/ShowRepo… ImageImage
4/ in searching i came across this with a website that lead to democratic victory pac
politicalemails.org/organizations/…
registered 10/20/2022 through 11/28/2022
electronically filed 12/08/2022 Image
5/ this is the website i found go ahead click on it for yourself
democraticvictory.com Image
6/ TA-DA we land here
secure.actblue.com/donate/dvp-web… Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with lady magadonian

lady magadonian Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @frogcapricorn

May 28
1/ aipac is linked to mossad (link below)
lets look at the aipac pac
who is funded by the mossad
149 candidates were endorsed by them 59 democrats and 90 republicans
2/ 149 candidates were endorsed by them for the 2024 primary and all won the primaries 59 democrats and 90 republicans

aipacpac.org/winning-candid…
3/ pennsylvania candidates
D-sen. bob casey
D-reps.
brendan boyle
chris deluzio
matt cartwright
chrissy houlahan
susan wild
R-reps.
brian fitzpatrick
dan meuser
guy reschenthaler
glenn thompson
lloyd smucker
mike kelly
scott perry
Read 10 tweets
Nov 8, 2023
1/ Pennsylvania Northumberland County is our county election precincts using voting machines properly? My County uses the ES&S ExpressVote Ballot Marking Device/Tabulator...Here is why I ask
vote.pa.gov/About-Election…
2/ I questioned in May about getting a print out of my votes cast...we get no print out at all! I asked the worker he said they don't do print outs that's for their end of day in step 3 we are to get a print out cast ballot touch button is wat we have to push
3/ we do not get a print out to go to another machine to insert to scan as seen in the demo the machine keeps it sends it into a black box that is attached to the machine
Read 5 tweets
Nov 3, 2023
if ur a homeowner u know when u update and put money into ur property the value goes up
maralago belonged to post cereal heiress trump purchased all the furniture and ANTIQUES think of that value offered 28 mill. that was rejected bought it for $5 mill.
now $7mill. gold walls, chandeliers out the ass, 126 rooms, $100,000.00 gold plated sinks in the bathrooms, barrel vaulted roofs, loggias, 6 tennis courts, beach side cafe, huge pool, exclusive club, beach club, 20,000 ft ball room, grand piano $75,000-$150,000, spa,
36,000 Spanish tiles dating back to 15th century, 20,000 roofing tiles from cuban castle, gold living room ceiling, library full of century old books, secret service renovations etc. list goes on

Read 6 tweets
Sep 29, 2023
josh shapiro funded by the same Saudi's too
yes let's talk Saudi king advisers let's talk about adviser Nasser Al-Rashid one of Saudi's top wealthiest ppl big democrat donor Hilary Clinton received massive amounts from him.
his children are donors on that isle too but we will get to that his best friend was involved in a bank scandal nasser's companies appear on the paradise and panama papers I had to use metagerdotorg to even find that thanks to Google n duck duck go censorship
according to his ex wife nasser was abusive well we know Saudi's are anti-woman she wrote a book about the abuse nasser's children ahhh yes he has spawns one also has a history of abusing his now ex wife happened here in pa and along with that
Read 6 tweets
Aug 22, 2023
1/ seen this on OutsideTheMatrix7's TikTok(credit to her)...I decided to look at this myself bc I rather research and see for my own eyes nothing against no one's research bc ALOT do a magnificent job...we all knew it was fake and well I will let this speak
2/ starring Jeanne Curtis except this is not a movie
3/ production company the telegraph and is 11 hours 16 minutes long
Read 6 tweets
Jun 29, 2023
1/ wath this video it is circulating
do you think this guy is blowing smoke up ur
a$$??

tiktok.com/t/ZT8eBmdED/
2/ wait what's that say?
say what?

3/ EPA website you can read it all

epa.gov/burnwise/wood-…
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(