Eileen Clancy Profile picture
May 20, 2023 7 tweets 3 min read Read on X
A threat by a thug against a woman journalist broadcast to his 140 million devotees. When he tweeted it, there were 53K views within 11 min. Now, there are one million views. Don't think it's a threat? Google "swatting." Lora Kolodny @lorakolodny  ...
I just added his threat to the Internet Archive @waybackmachine in the event it happens to disappear. You too can back up threats using Wayback's handy extension for most browsers.
For clarity, EM is *also* responding to another person. I cut them out because I didn't want to give them more oxygen. A guy dunks on a reporter. EM responds with "Call the SWAT team on this one." 1) EM frequently sics his trolls on reporters. 2) Takes advantage of "just a joke." Image
EM could've said "cops." He chose "SWAT." For his 4/8chan brethren that's easily read as "swatting." Again, history is key. In 2018, a Tesla whistleblower was swatted via Tesla's security dept, the very same day Tesla filed a lawsuit against him.
salon.com/2019/03/13/elo…
This 2019 Businessweek story has the details. EM got paranoid about an internal whistleblower and sicced a "team of investigators on him. Tesla security told police he was planning a mass shooting. Oops. Not true. When Elon Musk Tried to Des...
Billionaire files a lawsuit against you. Same day, cops show up thinking you are a mass shooter. Yikes. In the interest of people being to read the details, here is a link bypassing the paywall.
archive.is/20230409145959…  On June 20, the company su...
Businessweek says documents and interviews revealed, "Musk set out to destroy him." "Tesla’s PR department spread rumors that Tripp was possibly homicidal." And, Musk falsely tweeted a suggestion a woman reporter took bribes. Do I think he would hide a threat in a joke? Yes. Tesla’s PR department sprea...

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Eileen Clancy

Eileen Clancy Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @clancynewyork

Sep 16, 2021
@mdawriter I tried to parse the list. It seems to be mostly pedagogical resources for building curricula. I pulled out a bunch of the book titles. There are hundreds of items on the York, PA verboten list. Here's a Google Doc of the banned resources.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…
@mdawriter York, Pennsylvania and the surrounding area is still a Klan stronghold. The York Daily Record compiled photographs of Klan-related events in York over the past hundred years. ydr.com/picture-galler…
@mdawriter Here are more details on the 1969 York "race riot"
ydr.com/story/news/wat…
Read 5 tweets
Jan 27, 2021
I've been waiting for this. Since mid-20th c., Feds always had lots of people working for them in KKK+ groups. It's their M.O. Tarrio, cooperating w/govt since 2012, now says he magically stopped after Dec. 12? Lol. @AramRoston, next trick: find out how much $ he is being paid.
Knowing this, the obvious conclusion is that Tarrio's arrest immediately before January 6 was to protect him.

Yesterday's WSJ video makes clear PBs coordinated key elements of 1/6 attack. Big question for feds: they had Tarrio on the inside, so why was govt totally unprepared?
This is the WSJ team's close-up look at the Proud Boys. Their investigation shows in a sparklingly clear way that PBs, at key points, coordinated and led the charge and violence on 1/6. 11 minute video.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(