«The Legion ‘Freedom of Russia’ and the ‘Russian Volunteer Corps’ continue to liberate the Belgorod region!

The army of the Russian Federation couldn’t oppose anything to a group of patriotic volunteers who took up arms and were not afraid to openly go against the Moscow regime… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImageImageImage
“The war will continue until Putin's hanged body graces the walls of the Kremlin and his gang is judged by a fair trial of Russian anger,” — the ‘Russian Volunteer Corps’.

“The Putin army, torn by meat assaults, has calmed down. Corruptionists and oligarchs, torn apart by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
It is reported that the Russian Volunteer Corps and the Legion "Freedom of Russia" began to dig in on the territory of the Russian Federation.

Earlier, Russian media wrote that 39 volunteers were detained by the security forces, and some were liquidated. Apparently, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
New video from the Belgorod region.
As you can see, the fighters of the Russian Volunteer Corps and the Legion ‘Freedom of Russia’ freely travel around the region.
Breakthrough of a sabotage and reconnaissance group on the territory of the Belgorod region, — Russian media
They say that the settlements of Gorkovsky and Shchetinovka have come under the control of the "saboteurs".
The liberation from the Putin regime continues!

And more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Video from the checkpoint "Grayvoron" in the Belgorod region.

The "saboteurs" left the inscription "Greetings from Bakhmut" on the wall of the building.

#RussianVolunteerCorps #Legion_Liberty #Legion_Svoboda #LegionOfFreedom
Belarusian volunteer with the call sign "Yankee", participating in the liberation of the Belgorod region, published new footage from there and this text:

"When men of military age were allowed to travel abroad 🙃"

#RussianFreedomLegion #RussianVolunteerCorps #Legion_Libertytwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
🚨New footage from the liberators of Russia.
The fighters of the Russian Volunteer Corps are driving through the Grayvoron border crossing in Belgorod region.

“The situation on a small, but already our own, piece of the Motherland is still disturbing, and it won’t hurt to tidy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
And more footage from the Belgorod region.

Putin's terrorist regime is unable to protect the borders of Russia from those who want to drive in tanks.

#RussianLiberationArmy #RussianVolunteerCorps #Legion_Liberty #Legion_Svoboda #LegionOfFreedom #Belgorod twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The Legion "Freedom of Russia" announced the demilitarization of the ruZZian motorized rifle company in the Belgorod region and the destruction of several units of the ruZZians armored vehicles:

“We have not yet summed up the results of the day together with the Russians… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
The Russian Volunteer Corps wrote 30 min ago:

“We don’t know what columns of equipment Mr. Konashenkov destroyed in his reports, but the Russian Volunteer Corps has no losses.
P.S. Regarding the photos of the killed "saboteurs" walking around the net, our fighters wear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Pro-Ukraine Russian sabotage group has entered Gogolevka in Kursk region of Russia. Image
New video from the Russian Volunteer Corps:
“A big request to convey to General Lapin, who "leads the cleansing", that we are nearby and when we pull out the armored personnel carrier, we will definitely control the process.”

#RussianVolunteerCorps #RussianVolunteersCorpstwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
“Photos of the results of the Russian Volunteer Corps and the Legion “Freedom of Russia” raid in the Belgorod region are beginning to appear.

Two destroyed ruZZian Ural-4320s and one burned-out ruZZian T-12 cannon.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with ✙ Albina Fella ✙ 🇺🇦🇬🇧🇫🇷🇩🇪🇵🇱🇺🇸🇨🇦🇦🇺

✙ Albina Fella ✙ 🇺🇦🇬🇧🇫🇷🇩🇪🇵🇱🇺🇸🇨🇦🇦🇺 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @albafella1

Mar 26
Found this video on Telegram. Unfortunately no subtitles. The video talks about the involvement of the FSB in the terrorist attack in Crocus. About the fact that blue clothes are the favorite clothes of the FSB. And that in the hall where the bloodiest events took place, there were about 20 men dressed in blue [suspicious identical clothes and VERY suspicious behavior]. It is also said that the Tajiks were framed and the FSB was behind the terrorist attack.
Look, the people who are detaining the suspect are also wearing blue.
Also found an article about the constitution of the Russian Federation and the status of detained people:
« The people were publicly shown the use of torture by the authorities against innocent people.
According to paragraph 1 of Article 49 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, “Everyone accused of committing a crime is considered innocent until his guilt is proven in the manner prescribed by federal law and established by a court verdict that has entered into legal force.”

None of the detainees even had the status of an accused at the time of torture. They were, according to the Constitution, innocent.

“This is a demonstration of permissiveness. Any person who sees how security forces cut off someone’s ears or something else understands that this can happen to him if he participates in some kind of protest actions. This is the politics of terror, politics intimidation - all means are good if you feel unpunished,"
– explains politician Dmitry Gudkov»

[The second photo is the constitution of the Russian Federation, from the official website. I read it and indeed, according to the law, detainees are innocent until proven guilty].Image
Read 4 tweets
Mar 2
Sources report that the security forces of the occupation regime are carrying out indiscriminate shelling of residential buildings in the area of the clash in Karabulak (Ingushetia), using small and heavy weapons, including grenade launchers. As a result, nearby houses come under fire.
As we see, in a real battle, the vaunted russian special forces are not able to stop several resistance fighters.

In the second video, you can see resistance fighters shooting from the apartment.
Note that the battle has been going on for more than 4 hours.
A large number of wounded are admitted to the city clinic of Kalabulak, located on Dzhabagiev Street.
It is reported that there are casualties both among the occupying forces and among the residents of the houses that are subject to indiscriminate shelling from the russian occupiers.Image
More footage. The russian occupiers are jamming the Internet and mobile communications in the area of military operations, in the city of Karabulak, Ingushetia.
Resistance in Ingushetia continues, the occupiers are in a difficult situation and are unable to control the situation. The FSB blocks communications to prevent information leakage into the network.
The russian occupiers fear that Ingushetia could become the main center of resistance and inspire other republics to fight.
Read 6 tweets
Nov 26, 2023
A POWERFUL CYCLONE WILL REACH MOSCOW

The strongest hurricane is in Crimea and Sevastopol. The wind knocks down trees, tears off roof sheathing, and downs power lines. About 40 thousand residents were left without electricity, the “authorities” of the occupied peninsula report. Many settlements are flooded, people are evacuated to safer places.

❄️A powerful cyclone from the Black Sea will reach Moscow. As Roman Vilfand, the scientific director of the Hydrometeorological Center of russia, said, the heaviest snowfall that has ever happened in November is predicted in the capital: “It will not be just ordinary snow, but snowfall. One of the heaviest snowfalls that ever happened at the end of November."
Now a catastrophic cyclone from the occupied Crimea is moving to Moscow: in the next 13 hours, snowfall is expected there, which Muscovites have not seen for 40 years.
An airplane flying Moscow – Sochi is painting Putler’s face right now over the Black Sea.
russian media write about the “megastorm” that hit Adler. Trees are already falling there and nature's revenge begins.

Read 12 tweets
Aug 1, 2023
🔥 MOSCOW IS UNDER ATTACK. Thread⬇️

The drone hit Moscow City.

Smoke is emitted near one of the towers. Eyewitnesses report the sound of an explosion and a drone hit. https://t.co/IYP9crlV3Gtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

🔥 Emergency services are being drawn to Moscow City (an elite district of Moscow in the city center).

Cars of the police and the Ministry of Emergency Situations drive to the towers (skyscrapers).

One of the UAVs hit the Moscow City tower again just now. https://t.co/2nBO1KAAQHtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

🔥 “The explosion was good,” he says.
“Fuss is induced.” (Video 1)

Smoke over Moscow City (video 2).

The moment of the explosion in Odintsovo (=an elite suburb of Moscow). Video 3.

Under attack Moscow and the Moscow region. https://t.co/5wmJMBdYz0twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Read 12 tweets
Jul 24, 2023
💥 Moscow was attacked by drones. What is known:

📍“Today, at about 4 o’clock in the morning, drone strikes on two non-residential buildings were recorded.
All operational services are working on the spot,” said Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin.

📍“The sounds of explosions were… https://t.co/E7lRJXzhOetwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
More footage.
💥 Moscow was attacked by drones. What is known:

📍“Today, at about 4 o’clock in the morning, drone strikes on two non-residential buildings were recorded.
All operational services are working on the spot,” said Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin.

📍“The sounds of… https://t.co/ha53PCKZ91twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Another video. Moscow was attacked by drones 🔥
Read 9 tweets
Jul 22, 2023
After the Ruzzian strike, the symbol of Odesa, the Transfiguration Cathedral, is on fire.
It is included in the UNESCO heritage!
Full video (~5 min).
#RussianWarCrimes
As a result of another Russian missile attack on Odesa, the Transfiguration Cathedral was destroyed.
The mayor arrived at the scene.
In addition to significant damage to the building, Orthodox shrines were damaged: the Kasperovskaya Icon of the Mother of God, which is the… https://t.co/h94cin44RStwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
This is how the Transfiguration Cathedral destroyed by Russia looks like right now.

Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(