Grey Profile picture
Jun 9, 2023 14 tweets 12 min read Read on X
Torture Conditioned Child Assassin Training Statement

Joseph Paige married to Joanne Stafford-Paige. Joined houses and ownership of funeral homes around NY and NJ. Saturnian Necromancers, Moriticians, Generational Funeral Home Directors and Operators

Where are the bodies? 👇 ImageImageImageImage
Incinerated! What'd you expect?

Imagine a 4 yr boy and 8 yr girl going through this. It got way WORSE

I pushed the above issue in 2014 and was retaliated on instantly

NOW, we're looking at the Salim v. Mitchell precedent set, although it's NOT 👇

aclu.org/cases/salim-v-… ImageImage
I repeat NOT about money... we diligently move to take any and all action, but it's about SAFETY

I didn't only push MY issue in 2014... I pushed to shut down aspects of the program at large FIRST. I've seen the big picture of multiple compartmentalized projects and it's EVIL! 👇 ImageImageImageImage
Programming site schools?!? Remember Audrey Hale? The Covenant Scandal and coverup where someone even got locked up over trying to do something?

I didn't know Audrey - but I am privy to these intel 'deep state' sponsored programs in the area

File: keepandshare.com/doc15/23229/3o…

👇 ImageImageImageImage
What are these programs? Part of what I went through. Select children are discreetly funneled from the Gifted and Talented (various) Programs in public schools under the Jacob Javits Act and many at private institutions, too. Children, some now grown, are programmed. TO KILL 👇 ImageImageImageImage
It all ties in, from elite/intel pedo/blackmail rings to ritual abuse. The key linking it is that the 'programming' techniques are largely occult in nature, essentially dark neuroscience to deliberately 'install' stockholm syndrome in a dissociated identity/sleeper personality 👇 ImageImageImageImage
Yep, A.K.A. - MIND CONTROL. After WW2/PAPERCLIP and subsequent MK ULTRA reaearch, operational programs were put in place. These programs are ONGOING and key to explaining many events. Development and utilization of assets are crimes against humanity

👇
McGowan (RIP) did ALOT to expose this - back before it was suspicious aspects of school shootings etc - when it was a serial killer problem. There is a common denominator here, and one really needs to do no more than ask dissociative trauma therapists nationwide to be sure

👇 ImageImageImage
By the time of Clinton's apology for ACHRE and testimony of related Mind Control Torture Training Conditioning of Children from Chris DeNicola, Claudia Mullen, and Valerie Wolf, the programs was layered off as described above and further under cover.

👇 ImageImageImageImage
Bringing me back to the other posts... why program these children? To install in every facet of life.

What about me? Why have a child apprentice under a funeral home director/mortician/psychopath?

Enter the splintered sect of 160th under NSC

web-ak.com/waco/war/page/…

👇 ImageImageImageImage
I'd be on call 24/7 to clean up any messes... when 'idle', I'd be setting up cells and safehouses, sending feelers by day, and running drills and quals for new recruits in training (yes there is a FORCE)by night. I was USEFUL, thus deeply involved

👇
It was when I ran into something so against my morals and ethics and then found out that I was being lied to, had been brainwashed, and that it was even they that had trafficked my mother and allowed the destruction of my and many families.

MORE SOON
As my direct action and whistleblowing initially failed miserably... I did what I could. Fell back and networked.

Organize Safety has quietly collected contemporary data from many thoroughly vetted survivors of this program, for over a decade now. We are just now going public. ImageImageImageImage
PROGRAMMING SCENARIO EXAMPLE:

At the end of the lessons plans, learning what I was required to learn from the moriticians -(I didnt know or realize it was already the end of apprenticeship)- they had never actually said anything to suggest there would be an end... but as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Grey

Grey Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @GreyAreaMonarch

Mar 3
🚨 DR MICHAEL A PERSINGER: GODFATHER OF MODERN DAY NEURAL WARFARE

Did Michael A. Persinger regret his work in behavioral neuroscience, leading to compulsory induction into classified military intelligence projects ~ programming children to become machurian candidate killers, and more?

Persinger's work laid the foundation to allow the capability of widespread neural targeting with extreme sophistication.

Read between the lines of what he says here. Recompense?

For under $100, you will learn to construct a device that should make you fathom what is currently being utilized at large by the military intelligence industrial corrupt conglomerate of cowards.

#MKULTRA #MONARCH #HUMANCONTROLSYSTEMS #HCS #TI #TargetedIndividuals #programmedtokill #davemcgowan #godmademedoit #alienprogramme #Godhelmet #korenhelmet #stanleykoren #DARPA #NextGenerationNonsurgicalNeurotechnology #NoMoreSecrets
In this video series, you will learn how to construct a device that allows you to initiate a sequence to facilitate the brain becoming functionally interconnected with another.

For under $100.

But what are the limits?

Back in '95, Persinger had released a paper: "On the possibility of directly accessing every human brain by electromagnetic induction of fundamental algorithms"

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7567396/
Read 6 tweets
Oct 11, 2023
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀 𝟱𝟬:𝟮𝟬 - You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. 𝗛𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲.

I've BEEN out here fighting evil, and I thank God everyday 🙏🏻

I've never wanted recognition, and I've been at this for a LONG TIME, but now, I need recognition of my dedication to the children and our future to rally support and attention for the next part! Please understand what I hold back is strategic, help me get reach! @organizesafety

Read 6 tweets
Oct 10, 2023
In 2007, I was operations manager at an airfield and black ops training site setup in the 80s by the 160th for PEGASUS. Hunter Field and Ring Farm off Rte 31 at the border of Spring Hill and Columbia TN.

We would train sleeper assets and ubermensch MK soldiers. We were all raised and trained to see people as less than us... and less than human. Many were used in false flag operations and various crimes against humanity. We partook in contemporary REX programming, which the only publicly known example of is linked below, along with related. This ties in with FEMA camps and much more. There is a plot against the people, and we are a stones throw away from sleeper cells being activated worldwide for what is known to programmed soldiers as 'end times programming'.

I need my brothers and sisters to know that you DON'T have to do this. Take that to your core. Get out. NOW

I got out, as did so many with me, and together we are the force that WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN. Join us. Come back to your Brothers and Sisters. Come back yo God's children. Come back to GOD. I pray 🙏🏻

For the evil lurking... your own devices will be your undoing and destruction.Image
Read 4 tweets
Oct 9, 2023
Whether a front or shell company, or layered off personnel - it's all the same maneuver - MASKING. From absorbing the mafia...

...and the trafficking of cocaine, laundering of money, funding of black operations...

...to the forming of Trojan Horses such as FEMA, and the forming of Trilateral Commission, largely with members of 'The Knights of Malta'

Read 4 tweets
Oct 5, 2023
Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified scenario and drill developed by the United States federal government to detain large numbers of United States citizens deemed to be "national security threats"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84
Operation CHAOS or Operation MHCHAOS was a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) domestic espionage project targeting American citizens

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation…
COINTELPRO (syllabic abbreviation derived from Counter Intelligence Program; 1956–1971) was a series of covert and illegal[1][2] projects actively conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic American political organizations and targeted grouggps and individuals the FBI deemed subversive, including feminist organizations, and a vast array of others

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
Read 6 tweets
Sep 14, 2023
THIS is how you solve the problem.

Enough talking.

It's not about me, or you, or any-one-person. It's about SURVIVORS, AND CHILDREN!

For over a decade I've networked with nationwide trauma therapists, sexual assault centers, survivors, and more.

Why do I claim to 'know' >

'know' so much? -- It's my job! Over 10 years. Think how many imposters I've seen.

This is why I speak out about Tim Ballard. Lucien Greaves. Jessie Czebotar. Timothy Holmeseth... similar to COINTELPRO they all have been inserted - whether white or black square - to DISRUPT -

- so stop promoting idolization - start prioritizing information.

Look at a belief you hold. Now search out ways in which you're wrong, rather than ways where you're right.

Listen to all sides - carefully consider them - then come to a conclusion.

For the children's sake!

Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(