(1/52)
Einstein was a media creation. He was the first scientific celebrity.

The term genius has become synonymous with Einstein. Many gullible seekers are being falling in to this trap.

It’s time to demystify the mysticism. Image
(2/52)
Electrical science were reaching it’s peak during early 19ᵗʰ century. Starting from Faraday to Maxwell to Tesla and Steinmetz, there were endless possibilities of the application of electrical science. Fossil fuel necessity might come to an end in the near future.
(3/52)
All electrical scientists had one thing common, i.e, the aether. Since most pioneers of electricity were non-academicians, physicists felt quite incompetent to cope-up.
(4/52)
Einstein gave them a relief by discarding the very medium of aether directly by interpreting Michelson and Morley experiment, and this gave a huge relief to the physicists.
(5/52)
Tesla was the only one who saw endless possibilities of the electricity over mankind unlike any of his contemporaries. Such move were extremely dangerous of oil barons like Rockefeller, Rothschild etc.
(6/52)
Einstein was famous for not conducting a single experiment in his whole life. Guess why physicists worship him so much?

When Einstein came to America, he was naturally introduced to Edison.
(7/52)
Edison cunningly produced one of his company intelligence tests for Einstein to complete. Einstein did not do so good on Edison’s company examination, he did not know the speed of sound!

nytimes.com/1921/05/18/arc…
(8/52)
Is it possible here that Einstein is just another version of Marconi, both in defiance to Tesla. Finally, January 1, 200 A Time Magazine cover declares Albert Einstein the “Man of the Century”. We verily have been duped!
(9/52)
Tesla was effectively sidelined by 1905, and at that moment a new scientific celebrity appeared, lauded and garlanded, his bizarre and oxymoronic ideas quickly turned into dogma, and any opposition to the new orthodoxy declared heretical.
(10/52)
While Tesla was running into a financial brick wall and being robbed of his radio patents, Einstein was settling into the job which he had been fortunate enough to secure as an assistant patents inspector in Zurich, Switzerland, in 1902.
(11/52)
His new job gave him the time and resources to study and think, and in 1905 he submitted five papers to peer-reviewed academic journals. All five were accepted for publication. Even he was awarded with doctorate from Zurich University.
(12/52)
In 1920 he was elected to the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences, and so it goes on, Einstein’s cushioned academic path granting him the status, comfort and freedom to pursue his thought experiments and calculations, in stark contrast to the rocky road Tesla…
(13/52)
…was condemned to walk. Just as the finance had swerved to Marconi, institutional science now swerved to Einstein.
(14/52)
In 1916 Einstein produced his Theory of General Relativity, a truncated metaphysical cosmology which excluded the essential discoveries of the electrical movement and enthroned gravity as the sole architect of the universe.
(15/52)
The theory failed to define mass, energy or gravity. No experiments to test his ideas were conducted until a series of solar eclipses created opportunities to test his predictions about observed star positions based on the gravitational curvature of space.
(16/52)
Einstein was promoted by the British establishment in the person of Sir Arthur Eddington, whose 1919 eclipse observations were massively hyped in both the London and New York Times as somehow proving the theory of Relativity.
(17/52)
Even Einstein agreed that he don't understand electricity. On 14 February 1938, in his letter to Lanczos he wrote:
(18/52)
"I have now struggled with this basic problem of electricity for more than twenty years, and have become quite discouraged, though without being able to let go of it. I am convinced that a completely new and enlightening inspiration is needed."
(19/52)
That’s why he used a minuscule force gravity as the dominant force governing the universe, ignoring the fact that electromagnetism is 10³⁸ time stronger than that of gravity.
(20/52)
Eddington was a die hard believer in Einstein, or rather he was the reason for Einstein’s godly status. Eddington undertook to measure the bending of starlight around the Sun during an eclipse. Einstein’s theory predicted twice the bending that Newton’s theory did.
(21/52)
Eddington’s measurements were at the limit of precision of his telescopes—his standard error was around 30%. His measurements ranged from half to twice Einstein’s prediction. Half supported Newton’s prediction.
(22/52)
In what has come to be standard practice in many scientific endeavors, Eddington threw out the inconvenient data and proclaimed verification of Einstein’s prediction.

Dr Chandrasekhar writes:
(23/52)
"I once expressed to Eddington my admiration for his scientific sensibility in planning the expedition under circumstances when the future must have appeared very bleak. ...
(24/52)
... To my surprise, Eddington disclaimed any credit on that account and told me that, had he been left to himself, he would not have planned the expeditions since he was fully convinced of the truth of the general theory of relativity!"
—Chandrasekhar, 1983, pp. 24–5
(25/52)
Such a great trust on Einstein.

Einstein was hailed as the new Copernicus, Galileo and Newton, and awarded a Nobel Prize in 1921. A commemorative edition of the journal Nature was published in his honor, and he embarked on a world tour.
(26/52)
In America he was given a triumphal ticker-tape reception on Wall Street, visited the White House, and lectured at Columbia and Princeton.
(27/52)
Though the location of the parade might just be a clue. In fact it’s obvious that Einstein, regardless of the legitimacy or otherwise of his methods, did not ‘spring’ but was picked up and decisively inserted into public consciousness by a huge public relations campaign. Image
(28/52)
The new advertising gurus such as Edward Bernays and Ivy Lee had already shown that, using Freudian psychology, they could sell the public anything from cigarettes to world war.
(29/52)
Now they would sell them a mystical travesty of ‘science’ which they could neither hope to understand nor ever benefit from in any way. Einstein was a media creation, a surrogate for the idea of charismatic scientific genius embodied by Nikola Tesla.
(30/52)
With Tesla taken down, this position needed to be filled. The system needed not just to suppress his work but provide a simulacrum to soak up the adulation that had surrounded him. It needed to ground that current.

The death of aether, is the death of electrical science.
(31/52)
All genuine research on electricity were abandoned by late 1920s. All the modern technologies which we have can be traced back to early 19ᵗʰ century’s science or even before.
(32/52)
But physicists do make historical revisionism by outcasting true contributors and planting their own inventors. But a little unbiased research of history will shatter this quite easily.
(33/52)
Einstein got Nobel Prize belatedly for his explanation of photoelectric effects, and not for his highly publicized theory of relativity. Even Einstein was surprised by this decision of Nobel comity.
(34/52)
He proposed that light consists of massless particles called quanta (aka Photon). Apart from relativity, here again he indulges with mysticism instead of science.
(35/52)
A zero mass particle is a physical impossibility and that too carry energy is absurd, as energy is a function of mass. No mass, no energy. This introduced the absurd wave-particle duality into electromagnetism which doesn't make any sense.
(36/52)
A pile of contradictory assumptions cannot be claimed as a scientific theory.

A true scientific theory must establish an absolute standard for measurement and must be logically consistent. Causality is the basis functioning process of nature.
(37/52)
You just can't remove cause and effect from science. This puts both relativity and quantum mechanics in to metaphysical pseudosciences.

Einstein pushed pure mathematics against real experimentation and mysticism against logical deduction for science.
(38/52)
Physics started becoming more and more complex after Einstein and contributes nothing to our day to day life. Logic is the enemy of modern theoretical physicists.

More on relativity I have explained here:
quora.com/Has-Einstein-s…
(39/52)
No competent physicists have ever accepted Einstein’s theories at that time, nor even today. Those who had practical experiences, bashed Einstein like anything.
(40/52)
But their opinions were sidelined by media, as real scientific progress were started to become less significant for them, and the cult of beauty, complexity, and mysticism were chosen for the future - a future of armchair Gods.
(41/52)
When Einstein was on his 70s, he gave clear evaluation of what he considered his accomplishments, in a personal letter to professor Maurice Solovine on 28 March 1949. It was made public many years after his passing. He says:
(42/52)
"You can imagine that I look back on my life's work with calm satisfaction. But from nearby it looks quite different. There is not a single concept of which I am convinced that it will stand firm, and I feel uncertain whether I am in general on the right track."
(43/52)
Scientific understanding is provisional. It’s a tactical error to declare someone as an icon of genius and place him right next to God.

In this age of peer censorship, it discourages debate and dissent, which is very much necessary for scientific progress.
(44/52)
It accentuates confirmatory biased and criticism to relativity is never taken seriously. Because the exposure of truth of relativity to mass, will expose physicists as pranksters, who already made millions out it. So the religion is politically maintained, even today.
45/52 This is the situation of 21ˢᵗ century.

Einstein’s theory of relativity “Relativity: The Special and The General Theory” in English in 1920 was supposed to be understandable by all, as the book claims. Image
(46/52)
Later Einstein joke with the polish physicist Leopold Infeld that, the description “generally understandable” on the book's cover should be changed to “generally not understandable”.

The simple fact is that his theory doesn't make any physical sense.
(47/52)
It’s not surprising that why there have been so many so-called experts in relativity publish so many books, trying to explain relativity, with very little to no success.

The methodology of celebrity, has the ability to distort perception and rewrite history.
(48/52)
So I request to never stop thinking and questioning, and always keep your logical part of you brain functioning. There is zero hope form mainstream anymore.
(49/52)
"It seems to me that the arguments which have led up to the theory (Relativity), and the whole state of mind of most physicists with regard to it, may some day become one of the puzzles of history"
— Professor P W Bridgeman (1936)
(50/52)
So the point is stop doing hero worshipping and be a academic sheep. Use you own critical thinking instead of blindly surrendering to the mainstream consensus.

Science is not consensus and consensus is not science.
(51/52)
Just like history and politics, Maths and science are also equally corrupt and full of revisionism. Only through independent analysis and logical deduction you can understand the truth.

I have written more on this in my Quora profile:
quora.com/Has-Einstein-s…
(52/52)
quora.com/Why-did-Nikola…

electricalscience.quora.com/GPS-DON-T-USE-…

You can go through this video too for faster understanding:

Thanks for reading.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Partha Sarathi Mishra (ପାର୍ଥ ସାରଥୀ ମିଶ୍ର)

Partha Sarathi Mishra (ପାର୍ଥ ସାରଥୀ ମିଶ୍ର) Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(