HC Profile picture
Jun 19, 2023 โ€ข 6 tweets โ€ข 4 min read โ€ข Read on X
Players I would like to see York City sign this summer. #ycfc #yorkcity

As always feel free to comment or DM a team and positions. (๐Ÿงต)

Positions

๐—Ÿ๐—•
๐—–๐—•
๐—–๐——๐— 
๐—–๐— /๐—”๐— 
๐—ฆ๐—ง Image
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐˜† - ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป - ๐—Ÿ๐—•
๐—”๐—ด๐—ฒ - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

A player I really like, versatile - good on the ball, good defensively and offensively needs regular game time and think #YCFC can offer this. Image
๐—ฅ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜

๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป - ๐—–๐—•
๐—”๐—ด๐—ฒ - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ

The experienced CB who has just suffered relegation with Rochdale is looking for a new club and i think #YCFC would welcome his arrival, heโ€™s a good no nonsense defender and has experience across L1 and L2. Image
๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—–๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป

๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป - ๐—–๐——๐— 
๐—”๐—ด๐—ฒ - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ

Would be a brilliant signing for NL level, but I think York could be in with a chance of his signature. After being released by Bradford he may have to drop down a league to find his next club and geography favoursโ€ฆ twitter.com/i/web/status/1โ€ฆ Image
๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ต๐˜†

๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป - ๐—–๐— /๐—”๐— 
๐—”๐—ด๐—ฒ - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

After being released by #AVFC he is looking for his next home, heโ€™s had spells on loan at Stockport County and Grimsby and I think York would be very well suited for him. Image
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ

๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป - ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—”๐—ด๐—ฒ - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ

11 goals in 20 games on loan at Boston last season the forward is now a F/A with rumours that Grimsby were looking at him it shows his level. However I think a step up to the NL would suit him the best and hisโ€ฆ twitter.com/i/web/status/1โ€ฆ Image

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
ใ€€

Keep Current with HC

HC Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @HCfootball01

Mar 18
Ben Sheaf, how heโ€™s become one of the very best players in the championship (๐Ÿงต)

#pusb
Ben Sheaf is a central midfielder for Championship side Coventry City, I want to look into detail why heโ€™s so good and what he does so well, also start by looking at his career as a whole.
Ben Sheaf started his youth career at West Ham for a short spell at only 13, before joining Arsenal a couple of seasons after.
Read 22 tweets
Mar 13
Michael Skubala Pressing implemented from Futsal to Football.

(๐Ÿงต)

#WeAreImps Image
If you havenโ€™t on the FA Learning on YouTube, theyโ€™ve got a mini series of him hosting a conference talking through and leading a futsal session, itโ€™s a fantastic watch.
In futsal the main take away is that itโ€™s highly technical based, itโ€™s small court, itโ€™s about movement, technicality & when youโ€™re off the ball how can you put the opposition team under so much pressure?
Read 17 tweets
Jan 30
Despite the fantastic FA Cup story, why is George Elokobi a very good manager (๐Ÿงต)

#maidstone Image
Whenever the name George Elokobi is mentioned I instantly remember him at Wolves with the likes of Ebanks Blake and Kevin Doyle, his character as a footballer has transferred over to his manager too.
But I want to explain why although itโ€™s a brilliant story, why in my opinion heโ€™s becoming a very good football coach and will attract interest very soon.
Read 20 tweets
Jan 11
Who is Victor Torp, and what should Coventry fans expect? (๐Ÿงต)

#pusb
Player profile

Name - Victor Torp
Position - 6/8
Age - 24
Club - Sarpsborg 08
Nationality - ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
Direct Free-Kick taker.
I actually came across Victor when I ran a metric to find the best players in position in Denmark and Norway and he popped up as one of the best midfielders in Europe at the minute in terms of overall statistical score.
Read 21 tweets
Aug 24, 2023
Brandon Williams to Ipswich Town? What can Ipswich fans expect #itfc Image
Brandon Williams is a FB for Manchester United who looks to be edging closer to a move to Ipswich Town on loan with an option to buy.
Iโ€™ve watched Brandon for a couple of years now, at Old Trafford and Leigh Sports Village, and heโ€™s a player Iโ€™ve always wanted to be successful.
Read 13 tweets
Jun 19, 2023
Notts County a look into what else they need this window to become genuine title contenders (๐Ÿงต) #ncfc #nottscounty Image
First of all, the system Luke Williams played last season and tactical approach he took is probably the most in depth tactical approach Iโ€™ve ever seen in the National League.
Williams demands his goalkeeper to be comfortable and confident on the ball, itโ€™s the way he plays - playing out from the back was almost unheard of at NL level but it was a demand Williams had.
Read 15 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(