DOC Profile picture
Aug 2, 2023 11 tweets 5 min read Read on X
"Elections have Consequences" --Barrack Obama.

“Dictators are not in the business of allowing elections that could remove them from their thrones.” ― Gene Sharp

Why the D.C Indictment of Donald Trump is fatally flawed and a crock of💩

A Paragraph by Paragraph breakdown.
A… https://t.co/vUuVjPYTx9twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Each paragraph starting with the introduction is numbered. This is common legal practice. So I’ll be referencing them by number beginning with Paragraph 2.

PARAGRAPH 2 Note the assumption that Trump “Spread lies” about election fraud. At the time between Election Day and Jan.… https://t.co/rVQ7dD8yUbtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

PARAGRAPH 4

PARAGRAPH 4.
The Alleged Criminal Conspiracy:
Interfering. Smith claims it is a “bedrock function of the U.S. Federal Government” about collecting, counting, and certifying the votes.

This is a lie. Those are state functions exclusively. The only Federal function… https://t.co/eZupHxMpGFtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Post 4

PARAGRAPH 7
In it, Smith States the purpose of the conspiracy was to overturn the legitimate results of the 2020 election.

Who exactly determined the vote counts were legitimate by any Court before Jan 6?  NO ONE. No Court. Smith stating it as a fact does not establish… https://t.co/g8YpU7uwnttwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
PARAGRAPH 8
Paragraph 8 describes but does not identify six co-conspirators
Rumored to include Jason Miller, Sydney Powell and Rudy G.
PARAGRAPH 10 b

Describes the means by which to conspiracy tried to overturn the election by supporting the appointment of an alternative slate of Electors.
Something that is perfectly legal.

There is no such thing as "Fake Electors"

This was done in the 1960 and did not… https://t.co/c9XlBXdAjStwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

PARAGRAPH 10 Image
PARAGRAPHS 14-105
These paragraphs cite instances in those seven states where Trump was investigating Election Fraud.

Two cases of 2020 election fraud in Fulton County, Georgia, is still ongoing to this day.

The woman seen in the video confessed to rescanning old ballots while… https://t.co/ia3tubf9p0twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Two 2020 Election Fraud cases are pending trial today.
law.com/2023/05/12/cit…
https://t.co/OvYMddbfTmlaw.com/2023/05/12/cit…
The rest of the complaint does not require further analysis. It’s a rehash of the disproven lies of Mike Pence and the so-called violence on Capitol Hill.

Release ALL THE J-6 video!

DOC

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with DOC

DOC Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @doctormalibu

Dec 2, 2023
The new “Pandemic” that some call “White Lung”, Is a mycoplasma Infection. (MI) MI is something that’s been with us for a long time. It is, and has been, a clinical sign of a damaged or depleted immune system. Particularly T-cell and T-helper cells. my.clevelandclinic.org/health/body/24…
T-cell depletion in Immune Systems historically has been seen in Cancer and AIDS; now, there is strong evidence it is also caused by the COVID-19 JAB. While it may be affecting some children. An un-jabbed child or infant is much more likely to survive an MI infection because a child’s immune response is superior to a healthy adult.
Studies have confirmed that the jab kills T-cells. This study confirms it but wrongly concludes that the depletion of T-cells is temporary. I'm afraid that's not right. The spike protein replication in some jabbed patients forever damages the Immune System.

This is evidence of a Bioweapon designed for slow death.

DARPA and the DOD funded the original gain of function-produced Sars Cov1 and Sars Cov-2 virus(s) The Covid-19 Jab was/is Bioweapon. I wrote about it here in May of this year.
I include proof and sources in this Substack from May of this year.
The Substack is free.

Read 6 tweets
Nov 21, 2023
A DOC Thread.

A breakdown of the X v. Media Matters lawsuit filled a short time ago.

Take a look:

Here’s a link to the 15 page filing.

Pg. 1. The General allegation. storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
Page 5. Venue could be challenged by Media Matters as I believe X corp still maintains its corporate headquarters and its brain trust operations center in California.

Expect Media Matters to challenge Venue and ask for a move to California. Image
Note the defamation mention. Image
Read 6 tweets
Sep 29, 2023
#DOCThread.
In light of the passing of Diane Finestein this morning and the speculation about Biden pardoning his family and then resigning after the opening of the House Impeachment Inquiry. here is my first substack I wrote back in April in thread form.

Hail to the Chief: "President Harris"
THE 45TH AND A HALF PRESIDENT.
WHO REPLACES JOE BIDDEN IN 2023?

Will Joe make it to 2024 and run for re-election? Probably not. Here’s why: There are those on both the Left and even some on the Right, including some Gov. Ron DeSantis, supporters who believe Biden will win against Trump because “Orange man bad.”

Democrats seemingly believe that Biden actually got more votes than Trump in 2020 and the election was just Hunky-Dory. “Fraud? No fraud… nope.” Biden supporters also believe Joewill prevail in 2024 because that’s what the Corporate Media tells them to think twenty-four even. They might actually believe it even though Trump was the first President in history to lose re-election in 2020, even though he received ~10% more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016! No President in history has received more votes on re-election than in his first term and lost. Anecdotal proof that the election was stolen. But, more on that in future Stacks.

By comparison, Obama had ~ 3.5 million fewer votes during his historic run in 2008 (TV: 69,498,516 ) than in his reelection in 2012 (T.V.: 65,899,660). Like most incumbents, President Obama lost votes, millions of them the second time around. Conversely, Trump gained more than 7 million votes between 2012, when he beat Hillary “the Sure-Thing” Clinton, and 2020, when Trump lost to the corrupt, incestuous, traitorous pedophile Scranton: Joe Biden.
Putting the stolen election of 2020 aside, the Democrats find themselves in a pickle; Joe Biden is a dead man walking, politically speaking. “Pedo Peter,” as his son Hunter calls him, is tremendously unpopular.
Read 5 tweets
Sep 22, 2023
On the heels of the XRP/Ripple ruling, Binance filed a Motion to Dismiss yesterday the SEC's lawsuit against CEO Changpeng Zhao's Crypto Giant.

A DOC review.
storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
The Introduction:

"For years, the SEC allowed the burgeoning crypto industry to operate openly, permitting it to grow into the trillion-dollar industry it is today. As recently as 2021, SEC Chair Gensler publicly acknowledged that no “regulatory framework” existed under the authority of the SEC for crypto exchanges and that “only Congress” could confer that authority. In late 2022, however, the SEC suddenly reversed course and asserted that virtually all crypto assets are securities subject to its authority. Soon after, and despite ongoing legislative debate regarding crypto assets, the SEC began enforcing its new position through litigation. Indeed, since 2019, Congress has considered more than a dozen proposals that would provide a coherent and workable framework for crypto assets and their trading platforms. Critically, none of those proposals would confer sole regulatory jurisdiction over the crypto industry to the SEC. Despite this, the SEC now seeks to expand its authority and filed this lawsuit, asserting claims against Binance Holdings Limited (“BHL”) and Changpeng Zhao, among others. It is clear that the SEC’s lawsuit has no foundation in the currently enacted securities laws."
What Binance does:

"In 2017, before the SEC issued any guidance about the regulatory status of crypto assets or exchanges, was founded outside the United States. is now the largest platform for trading crypto assets in the world. This case involves some of the products traded on or offered by . One such token, BNB, was created during the launch of and is now traded freely around the world on multiple platforms. Another token, BUSD, is a stablecoin, meaning that it maintains a stable value of $1. People worldwide use BUSD and other stablecoins as a convenient way to transfer money, including in countries that lack stable financial systems."Binance.com
Binance.com
Read 14 tweets
Sep 9, 2023
Missouri v. Biden
5th Circuit Court of Appeals Decision. Has Social Media Speech been Saved?
A DOC Thread.

Recently, the State of Louisiana, Missouri, Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit), Dr. Jay Bhattercharya (@DrJBhattacharya), and a few others filed suit against the Biden Administration, including Tony Fauci claiming that they were violating the First Amendment and were suppressing Speech through their influence over social media owners and operators that was objectionable to our current government.
Yesterday, Friday, September 8, the Appellate Court issued a ruling in support of the lower Court's Injunction ordering the government to cease such practices immediately while the trial on the merits continues in the Federal trial court.

Here are the details,
In justifying the ruling, the Appellate Court first introduced the claims of the plaintiffs. They had all been de-platformed ("downgraded or removed flagged posts and de-platformed users") and had been damaged when they were removed from social media platforms or had accurate news and content banned on social media.

Examples of banned content that received government censorship included:

"The lab-leak theory, pandemic lockdowns, vaccine side --effects, election fraud and the Hunter Biden laptop story"

This is basically the content I have been sharing for years!!!
This account was banned in 2018 with 3000 followers. It did not come back until March 2023 and has grown massively since using the same content mix of science, law, medicine, and politics.
In the interrum, I had 16 accounts banned as I received a permanent suspension at some point.

So, thank you Elon....
The government said their efforts: “sought to mitigate the hazards of online MISINFORMATION.
Orwell.

They did so by “calling attention to content that violated the platform policies” Image
Read 7 tweets
Aug 21, 2023
VIVEK RAMASWAMY- THE VETTING.
A Thread by DOC
Vivek Ramaswamy is running for President.

When was the first time you heard of the man now running for the most powerful job in the World?

What do you know about his REAL background?

Let's Go.
On Feb 21, 2023, Vivek announced his run for the Presidency on the Tucker Carlson show:

He wants meritocracy, not Identity politics.
He says he wants to return to traditional Conservative values without regard for skin color.
Listen:

But what about his past? There are accusations that Vivek was a 2021 Young Global Leader (YGL) of the World Economic Forum.

Vivek now denies it but there is substantial evidence that he is lying and he was a proud member of YGL.

Read 14 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(