Think for Yourself Profile picture
Aug 6, 2023 3 tweets 2 min read Read on X
The Tarik Johnson Files - Episode 1 of 5 08/06/2023
#tarikjohnsonfiles

Meet Officer Tarik Johnson

His handle on Twitter is @elleonCEOTK

He served on the Capitol Police for 22 years.

He is an unsung hero. Image
He was on duty January 6th, 2021 at the Capitol Building.

Officer Tarik Johnson tried to get direction from his supervisor Assistant Chief Yogananda Pittman at 2pm in the afternoon.

When she went radio-silent on him, Tarik Johnson used his own initiative to evacuate senators to… https://t.co/UY6WIIiXSLtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
By contrast, his boss Yogananda Pittment who oversaw operations in the days leading up to J6 and who was radio silent when Officer Johnson was seeking her help was praised by Nancy Pelosi and given a plum new role.

She did not prepare the Capitol Officers adequately for J6; she… https://t.co/ELuUPecviQtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Think for Yourself

Think for Yourself Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @PhilipBLee

Aug 6, 2023
The Tarik Johnson Files - Episode 2 of 5
08/06/2023

In Episode 1 below, I introduced Officer Tarik Johnson to you.

This is Episode 2 - The Tucker Carlson Interview
Officer Tarik Johnson served the Capitol Police for 22 years through both Democrat and Republican Administrations.

He was on duty at the Capitol on January 6th, 2021.

At 2pm that day, he heard that the Capitol Building was breached.

He made sure the chamber doors of the House… https://t.co/oWnYXIh0xOtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Given the chaos going on at the Capitol, like a good foot soldier, Officer Tarik Johnson radios his supervisor Yogananda Pittman to get some clear direction on what to do next.

Officer Yogananda Pittman is unresponsive, basically radio silent.

I consider that a dereliction of… https://t.co/OxwFTyELWptwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 7 tweets
Jul 25, 2023
1. The most important tweet about the 2020 Presidential Election.

When the Democrats were losing big time in 4 swing states PA, MI, WI, GA and North Carolina, these states claimed they were going to stop counting.

Based on the Graphic, here are the interim results:
-… https://t.co/4S3KODvanXtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
2. In detroit, here's a tweet from DC Draino that shows a white van pulling into the voting center at 3:25am.

Miraculously at 6:30am, Joe Biden pulls ahead in Michigan.

3. Here's a photo that shows it even better.

Read 13 tweets
Jul 23, 2023
A Star is Born!

In 5 minutes, Emma-Jo Morris lays out her amazing story at the House Censorship Hearings on Thursday July 20, 2023.

I have added some images to the video testimony to refresh your memory.

I've also added other details below to further corroborate the Biden's malfeasance in an easy to follow timeline.

I call this connecting the dots.

On October 14th, 2020 less than three weeks before the 2020 Presidential Election, Emma-Jo Morris writes the NY Post story about "secret emails between the Hunter Biden and Burisma executives" that unequivocally connects Joe Biden with the Biden family's pay for play business with foreign adversaries.

This article was immediately censored on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, etc. curbing the first amendment rights of Ms. Morris while preventing many hundreds of millions of Americans from hearing the truth about Joe Biden, then the Democrat Nominee for President of the United States.

In a survey by the media research center conducted on November 24, 2020, 17% of Biden voters said they would not have voted for Joe Biden, had they known about the NY Post story.

In a close election, that 17% flip (a 34% change) would have been determative and altered the course of history. And now we know but for the election interference by social media, Donald Trump would have won the 2020 Presidential Election.

Five days later, on October 19th, Politico publishes the infamous letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials which say the Hunter Biden Laptop story has all the earmarks of a Russian Disinformation campaign.

On April 23, 2023, new testimony by Michael Morell revealed that US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, then advisor to the Biden campaign, was the impetus to the public statement signed in October 2020 that falsely implied the NY Post's reporting about Hunter Biden was the product of Russian disinformation.

In fact, the politico story which claims the NY Post story was Russian disinformation was really the Biden campaign disinformation.

The irony is palpable.

On October 22, 2020 Joe Biden used the politico article as a talking point in the second Presidential Debate. When confronted with the Post reporting, Joe Biden said to Trump "50 former national intelligence professionals said this, what he's accusing me of is a Russian plot".

Not only was it not a Russian plot, the FBI has had possession of the Hunter Biden Laptop since December of 2019 and could have confirmed Ms. Morris' reporting to be accurate and true.

We now know that the 51 Intelligence Officials lied.

We also know after almost 3 years, Ms. Morris' story has been confirmed by nearly every major news outlet to be absolutely true is every respect.

With the release of the FBI's FD-1023 by Chuck Grassley on July 20, 2023 which the FBI has had in its possession since June 30, 2020, we now know that FBI could have cross referenced Ms. Morris' story, with contents of the FBI Laptop and the information in the FD-1023.

On October 22, 2020 Tony Bobulinski, ex partner of Hunter Biden, held a press conference to reveal that he met with Joe Biden on May 2, 2017 at the Milken Conference at the Beverly Hilton Hotel to discuss the China CEFC deal, again contradicting Joe Biden's statements that he knew nothing about Hunter Biden's businesses.

On October 23, 2020 Tony Bobulinski met with 6 FBI agents to tell them about his dealing with Joe Biden and Hunter Biden and provides his blackberry as evidence to the FBI.

Of course, this provides the FBI with more corroborating evidence.

On October 27, 2020 Tucker Carlson has an exclusive interview with Tony Bobulinski revealing Joe Biden was the big guy getting 10% of the China CEFC deal.

On March 17, 2019, Gal Luft met with 4 FBI agents and 2 prosecutors from the Southern District of New York for two days in Brussels, Belgium to tell his story about his knowledge of malfeasance between Joe Biden and CEFC.

This information corroborates the Tony Bobulinski story about CEFC and the Biden family.

All five independent sources agree that Joe Biden was and is actively engaged in the family business contrary to Joe Biden's many denials.

To the Biden apologists who continue to trumpet, but you have no evidence, I say "here is overwhelming evidence from multiple independent sources that point to Joe Biden's corrupt pay to play scheme".

Watch the video!
The NY Post Story 10/14/2020 Image
The Politico Story 10/19/2020 Image
Read 14 tweets
May 21, 2023
I attended college in the 1970s and learned to program in Fortran using punch cards.

So now that you know I am pretty much a dinosaur, let me tell you about Artificial Intelligence through my eyes.

In the 1980s and 1999s, there were many companies who were trying to deliver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Artificial Intelligence will definitely impact mankind in profound ways and we are just beginning to see its impact.

Will AI displace human workers? I’m afraid the answer to that question is yes. But before that happens, it will be a great tool to make workers far more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
My real concern with AI is the types of fraudulent things AI can do that could not have been down before.

Deep fakes using AI is one example.

Voice impersonations is another.

I am deeply concerned about companies using AI to lie to us or just to shade the truth.

But… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 4 tweets
May 20, 2023
Elon Musk is an interesting person. He was a darling of the left because through his EV Company Tesla, he has done more to reduce the world’s carbon footprint than any other person in the history of mankind.

He has been a lifelong Democrat (argh). In 2020, he voted for Joe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
More about Elon Musk.

His first company was Zip2 which he started in 1995. In 1999, he sold it to Compaq for $317M.

That same year, he started X.com which eventually became PayPal which he sold to eBay in 2002 for $1.5B.

In 2002, he started Space-X which he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 4 tweets
May 19, 2023
The 2020 Presidential Election.

Why did 7-8 swing states stop counting votes at 10pm on election night when Trump was winning by a lot in those states? I don’t recall that ever happening in prior Presidential elections.

Why did they cover and block the windows in Detroit’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
I forgot about Jeff Sessions who recused himself and left Trump vulnerable to crazy Comey.
Why did 24 out of 25 bellwether counties vote for Donald Trump over Joe Biden in 2020. These bellwether counties have consistently selected the President over many Presidential election cycles.
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(