Kyle - Undercover Profile picture
Aug 10, 2023 6 tweets 3 min read Read on X
📸I went UNDERCOVER to expose the @ADL for their attempts to control social media platforms like @X.

Notice how casually they talk about censoring & banning YOU when they don't know they're on camera.

I edited our discussion into 5 IMPORTANT clips to showcase their power.

1/5
In this second hidden camera clip, I CAUGHT the @ADL discussing how they attempt to influence @ElonMusk to pick and chose who they want to be banned from HIS platform.

We must stop these unamerican organizations from trying to influence our platforms.

2/5
In this third clip I CAUGHT the @ADL admitting to using secret AI tech software to comb through gaming streams and podcasts for extremism.

Who are they targetting?

Who are they to decide what and who is "extreme"?

3/5
In this 4th hidden camera clip I EXPOSED the @ADL admitting to the manipulation and control of crowdfunding platforms like @stripe and @gofundme.

They have the ability to stop payment processing to anyone that spreads a message that they deem "hateful".

4/5
In this final clip I CAUGHT the @ADL admitting to grooming local & federal law enforcement agencies like the @FBI into identifying "hate".

This has already been used against conservative Americans and will only get worse. This sets a VERY dangerous precedent for our future.

5/5
@ADL @FBI This thread is dedicated to Mary Phagan.

Please check out this other thread to learn more about the history and founding of the @ADL.

Thank you for watching. If you enjoyed the content, drop a follow.

6/5

https://t.co/cLs5CUETwM

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Kyle - Undercover

Kyle - Undercover Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @kyleisbased

May 19, 2023
🚨Conservative Journalist gets pepper sprayed for asking question about George Soros.

Anonymous @PatriotTakes account CAUGHT being funded by George Soros to spread propaganda on @ElonMusk's Twitter.

THREAD⬇️🧵
2/
@PatriotTakes is an anonymous Twitter account ran by Amy Gray to “combat rightwing threats” to democracy.

FEC records show us it is a propaganda tool FUNDED by George Soros to circulate disinformation & create violent division against Republicans and elected officials.
3/
Ex: Here they control the narrative by attacking an activist for handing out water & bibles in the desert to migrant children.

His location was posted online by her 500k followers which resulted in hundreds of FALSE police reports from all over the country. VERY DANGEROUS.
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(