rumble.com/v3kjcrd-they-t…
In Rumble

Revelation of the Method

rumble.com/v3kjuzz-revela…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Coronavirus Plushie

Coronavirus Plushie Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @c_plushie

Apr 28
🧵 Thread

Answering the perennial question: Who am I?

In Verse 42 of Chapter 3 of the Bhagavad-Gītā, Lord Kṛṣṇa lays out a hierarchy which starts with the external world, goes up through the senses, mind and intelligence, and culminates with the true self

इन्द्रियाणि पराण्याहुरिन्द्रियेभ्यः परं मनः ।
मनसस्तु परा बुद्धिर्यो बुद्धेः परतस्तु सः ॥ ४२ ॥

indriyāṇi parāṇy āhur
indriyebhyaḥ paraṁ manaḥ
manasas tu parā buddhir
yo buddheḥ paratas tu saḥ

Translation:

The senses (indriyāṇi) are said to be superior to the objects of perception (sound, form, touch, taste and smell). Superior to the senses is the mind (manaḥ). Superior even to the mind is the intellect (buddhiḥ). But that which is superior to even the intellect is the self (ātma).

Γνῶθι σαυτόν - Gnōthi Sauton - Know Thyself

Gnōthi sauton, meaning know thyself, is inscribed upon the Temple of Apollo in the ancient Greek precinct of Delphi. Before asking any questions of the gods, the Oracle of Delphi would force travellers to first investigate themselves. Because this, and nothing else, was considered the starting point for understanding the world.Image
Read 31 tweets
Apr 20
🧵 THREAD

FYI: Joe Rogan & Tucker Carlson

World Trade Centre Building 7: Sounds of Explosions, Damage From Falling Debris & Diesel Fuel Fires.

While discussing WTC 7 with Joe Rogan, @TuckerCarlson asked where the sound signature of explosions is on the recordings of the collapse of WTC 7.

In 2008, David Chandler made a video called 'WTC 7, Sound Evidence for Explosions'. It's possible that Tucker hasn't seen this video, so I've included a clip from it here, and I'll post the link to the full video below.

Also, @joerogan talks about how WTC 7 experienced a "tremendous amount of damage" from the collapse of the nearby Twin Towers, and that there was an "Incredible inferno" of diesel fuel fires which "Weakened the structure" of the building.

But way back in 2008, even NIST, the government agency who investigated the collapse of WTC 7, ruled out both debris falling from WTC 1, and diesel fuel fires, as having any role in causing the collapse of the building.

In this video you can hear Shyam Sundar, who was the Lead Investigator for NIST back in 2008, speaking about why they ruled out diesel fuel fires.

The best documentary to watch about WTC 7 is 'SEVEN', directed by Dylan Avery, so I'll post that documentary below as well.

@TCNetwork @RichardGage_911 @ic911justice @PiersRobinson1 @TedFWalter @AE911Truth @TheRedactedInc @Lukewearechange @thecoastguy @TheChiefNerd @VigilantFox

Please retweet.

💣
'SEVEN'

@TuckerCarlson @TCNetwork @joerogan

WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions
By David Candler, made in 2008

@TuckerCarlson @TCNetwork @joerogan

Read 8 tweets
Apr 10
It began in 2021, with @jacindaardern @nzlabour giving the mainstream media $55 million dollars to do 'public interest journalism', which included, amongst other things, countering 'misinformation' about covid-19.

But in true Orwellian fashion, it was the mainstream media who went on to be the biggest spreaders of misinformation. They repeatedly misled the public about covid, and about the safety and efficacy of the Covid mRNA injections. They also completely misrepresented the many Kiwis who rallied together and protested against the governments covid response, especially the draconian lockdowns and vaccine mandates.

A large portion of the viewing public could see exactly what was going on, and so they switched off, and they turned against the mainstream media.

Now, three years later, it's all going wrong, and with public trust in the news media at an all time low, the wheels appear to have well and truly come off TV journalism in New Zealand.

@NewshubNationNZ @1NewsNZ @JennaLynchNZ @TVNZ @RCR_NZ @voices_nz @P_McCulloughMD @kaiviti_cam @winstonpeters @nzfirst @actparty @NZNationalParty @chrisluxonmp @dbseymour @patrickgowernz @JMulliganRNZ @JeremyCorbett
I could've put more in the video about how the msm, together with 'the experts', misled people about covid and the covid shots, but I didn't want the video to be too long. I've made many videos in the last four years showing this, here's one . . .

Read 7 tweets
Jan 8
PCR: The Create-A-Pandemic-And-Effective Vaccine-Machine!

Video from January 2021.

Also, from an @OffGuardian0 article from late December 2020 (posted below).

Even Dr Anthony Fauci has publicly admitted that a cycle threshold over 35 is going to be detecting "dead nucleotides",

Despite all this, it is known that many labs around the world have been using PCR tests with CT values over 35, even into the low 40s.

So why has the WHO finally decided to say this is wrong? What reason could they have for finally choosing to recognise this simple reality?

The answer to that is potentially shockingly cynical: We have a vaccine now. We don’t need false positives anymore.

Notionally, the system has produced its miracle cure. So, after everyone has been vaccinated, all the PCR tests being done will be done "under the new WHO guidelines", and running only 25-30 cycles instead of 35+.

Lo and behold, the number of “positive cases” will plummet, and we’ll have confirmation that our miracle vaccine works.

After months of flooding the data pool with false positives, miscounting deaths "by accident", adding "Covid19 related death" to every other death certificate... they can stop. The create-a-pandemic machine can be turned down to zero again.

....as long as we all do as we’re told. Any signs of dissent (masses of people refusing the vaccine, for example) and the CT value can start to climb again, and they bring back their magical disease!

@CartlandDavid
WHO (finally) admits PCR tests create false positives
@OffGuardian0
From Dec 18, 2020

off-guardian.org/2020/12/18/who…
Read 5 tweets
Dec 30, 2023
🧵 THREAD

The optimised #Pfizer shot.

"We've got a vaccine that produces more spike proteins than the virus, and it's more infectious than the virus because it can enter more cells, including cells that are involved with the immune system."

In the TGA's Nonclinical Evaluation Report we read that an mRNA codon of the Pfizer COVID-19 shot has been optimised, which makes it produce more spike protein than the virus does. And that also one of the lipids that make up the lipid nanoparticles in the shot has been ionised to enable to enter into numerous cells that the virus can't gain access into.

It makes me think about what's going on in the bodies of those who are repeatedly getting boosted, yet still still repeatedly getting covid as well.

@SenatorRennick @Johnincarlisle @P_McCulloughMD @JesslovesMJK @PierreKory @DrAseemMalhotra @stkirsch @Janci @winstonpeters @MurfittTauranga @TanyaUnkovichMP @ErikaHarveyNZ @nzfirst @chrisluxonmp @DrShaneRetiMP @SeanPlunket @JanciToxDoc @denisrancourt
Link to the TGA Nonclinical Evaluation Report for the Pfizer shot

........tga.gov.au/sites/default/…
Re producing more spike protein ('improve antigen expression') :

"The V9 variant was selected as the clinical candidate. V8 and V9 have identical amino acid sequences of the encoded antigens and differ only in their codon optimisation sequences, which were designed to improve antigen expression (V9)"

From page 19.
Read 5 tweets
Dec 27, 2023
🧵 THREAD

Face mask videos that the World Health Organisation would rather you not see.

Back in Dec 2020, as I was making a video showing how we went from being told not to wear masks to being mandated to wear them, I wanted to use a couple of videos that the @WHO had at one time put out.

I remembered seeing both of these videos back in March 2020, but in Dec 2020, when I searched for the videos, I couldn't find the originals that the WHO had uploaded to their You Tube channel.

I was a little puzzled by this, as I knew I'd seen the videos before, so why could I no longer find them?

Anyway, I broadened my search beyond You Tube, and I searched the web as a whole. Eventually, after a lot of searching, I found a couple of articles in which each of these two videos had been embedded.

When I clicked on the videos in the articles, it took me through to the original videos, which were, just as I thought, originally uploaded to the WHO You Tube channel. And it was then that I realised why I couldn't find the videos when I'd searched for them.

It was because at some point after the WHO originally uploaded the videos, they'd decided to make the videos 'unlisted'.

For those who don't know, when you upload a video to You Tube, you're given three 'visibility' options for your video:

1. Public - meaning everyone can see the video, and you can find it when you search for it.

2. Private - meaning nobody can see it.

3. Unlisted - meaning only people with the link to the video can see it, and the video cannot be found when you search for it.

This is one of those two videos. It was uploaded to the WHO You Tube channel on 10 March 2020, but when there was a shift in global face mask policy, they made this video 'unlisted'.

I will also post the second video that I was looking for, and the links to the original videos in You Tube, so you can see for yourself that they were made 'unlisted'.

If you watch my timeline video (which I will also post in the thread), you will see that what the WHO says in both these videos remained the truth, and was always applicable, even after the policy on face masks changed.

🔊
This is the second video, originally uploaded to the @WHO You Tube channel on 6 Feb, 2020, but also made 'unlisted' a few months later.
@WHO Here's the original link to the first video, uploaded to the
@WHO You Tube channel on 10 March 2020. Look directly under the video title, and you'll see that it is now an 'unlisted' video.

Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(