hello world Profile picture
Oct 12, 2023 8 tweets 2 min read Read on X
Successful Test, China Achieves First Independent and Exclusive Satellite-Ground Laser High-Speed Image Transmission. Image
Recently, a technology company in Jilin Province utilized a self-developed vehicle-mounted laser communication ground station to conduct a high-speed image transmission test with the MF02A04 laser terminal on the "Jilin-1" satellite constellation, Image
achieving unprecedented success. This marks China's first independent and exclusive operational application of laser high-speed image transmission between satellite and ground. Image
Starting from March 2020, the research team in Jilin Province embarked on comprehensive research and development efforts for this experiment. After over three years of development, the current laser communication ground station not only achieves high bandwidth and miniaturization Image
but also offers mobility and deployability at any location. These features enhance the reliability and stability of satellite-ground laser communication. Image
It is worth noting that the communication bandwidth of this satellite-ground laser image transmission test reached 10Gbps, which is more than ten times the bandwidth of traditional microwave data transmission. In the future, this bandwidth will be expanded to 40Gbps to 100Gbps
and will be deployed in multiple locations across the country, significantly improving the efficiency of acquiring remote sensing imagery data from the Jilin-1 satellite.
The success of the experiment signifies Jilin Province has achieved the full engineering implementation of the entire operational chain of satellite-ground laser highs-peed image transmission, with engineering application capabilities reaching an international advanced level. 🇨🇳

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with hello world

hello world Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @hellowo63335565

Jun 17
Here's a news from July last year: China has successfully developed its own MRI machines and started mass production. From 1.5T to 3T and 5T, China has actually become a country that masters the core components technology and complete manufacturing of MRI machines,
covering both high-end and low-end sectors. T is the unit of magnetic flux density; the larger the value, the clearer the imaging.
Before China successfully developed its own MRI machines, Siemens charged ¥15 million for a 1.5T machine and ¥30 million for a 3.0T machine in China.
In contrast, China's domestically produced 1.5T MRI machines cost only ¥2.93-4.5 million each, and the 3.0T machines cost only ¥15.8 million.
Read 8 tweets
Apr 12
In 1992, a letter was delivered to then Vice Premier of China, Zhou Jiahua, suggesting that China's automotive industry should skip the gasoline and diesel stages and directly transition to the stage of new energy with less environmental pollution. The letter summarized the
feasibility of using battery technology for cars and proposed that China organize efforts to leapfrog and achieve a leading position in the automotive industry.

Today, we can witness the explosive development of China's new energy vehicles, all thanks to the foresight provided Image
by this letter.

The person who wrote this letter is Qian Xuesen, the father of China's Dongfeng ballistic missiles and the Long March space rockets. Image
Read 6 tweets
Apr 8
On May 1, 2018, Alibaba CEO Jack Ma visited the Western Wall. Many Western leaders appeared here, a scene that might be familiar to many Westerners but not to the Chinese. Image

"It's amazing history, amazing things that we have to learn, and all human beings in the world should learn the history, preserve the tradition, respect the things our ancestors' been doing, it's something that really admire the vision of the Israel and Jewish ppl have done."
This is the Taobao Maker Festival in 2016-2018, positioned by its official description as the 'China Youth Creativity Exhibition,' aiming to showcase technology, music, trendy fashion, live entertainment, and subculture. Formerly known as the 'Taobao Carnival.'
Taobao is a
Read 8 tweets
Mar 29
China's archaeology employs the 'triple evidence method', which requires that underground artifacts and extant Chinese literature mutually support each other, and finally need to conform to logical reasoning, thus forming a complete logical chain.
For example, Image
when archaeologists excavated the tomb of the Marquis of Haihun, experts used historical records like Book of Han and artifacts unearthed from the tomb to verify the identity of the tomb's owner. The historical accounts depict him negatively, yet experts,

considering the political struggles within the court at the time, have reconstructed the historical truth.

I bring this up because I just watched this video.
This is a typical Western interpretation of China's Xia Dynasty, but to me, it seems more like a discourse trap.
Read 13 tweets
Mar 9
I'm watching a Chinese interpretation of Israeli television coverage on the IDF frontline, and finally, I can understand why they want to starve the people in Gaza.
Now I can draw a conclusion: relying on these lazy, cowardly, spoil and dumb Israeli soldiers, it will take them a Image
100yrs to conquer Gaza. Watching them carry out missions is like they're strolling through a shopping mall, meanwhile Hamas could appear at any moment, firing a shot or launching an RPG-7 and then disappearing. The IDF doesn't know where they are, and they can't engage in combat.
The IDF would huddle an entire platoon or even a whole company in a few houses. When someone spots Hamas, then they mobilize collectively. So the maps they draw on the computer every day are also fake because they only occupy a few houses.
Read 9 tweets
Feb 20
I always see this video on Twitter claiming that it shows Uyghur abuse in China. Especially when they add Arabic captions, and this video goes viral.
So this is a very short thread; we'll discuss where this video comes from exactly.
Firstly, I found a clearer video.
So, I noticed this person in uniform standing nearby. Honestly, even with the clearer video, it's still kinda blurry. I squinted, trying to guess what might be written on the helmet – maybe something like PRO PKD PKO... Image
Because this wasn't a Chinese police uniform, I added a few more keywords like Malaysia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Thailand. Finally, I found a clue. To be honest, it was hard to find because they weren't even official police officers in Indonesia.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(