American Patriot Profile picture
Oct 18, 2023 β€’ 3 tweets β€’ 2 min read β€’ Read on X
πŸš¨π—•π—¨π—¦π—§π—˜π——!🚨
Someone just edited Al-Shifa Hospital's Wikipedia page to REMOVE the portion that states Hamas uses it as HQ!

This, despite articles from the Washington Post, statements from Amnesty International, & a PALESTINIAN journalist, IN GAZA, WITNESSING it.

🀑 world.

Links:
1. Washington Post
2. The Atlantic/Palestinian journalist, Radjaa Abou Dagga
3. Amnesty International washingtonpost.com/world/middle_e…
theatlantic.com/international/…
amnesty.org/en/latest/news…
While on the topic, we all now know the claim that Israel "conducted an airstrike on Al-Shifa Hospital" was a complete lie. Video clearly shows a failed missile launch by Hamas.

You tell me, does this look even remotely like an airstrike?

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with American Patriot

American Patriot Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @America37341350

Mar 10, 2021
You need to reevaluate what you consider "Sci-Fi". Watch the video and then read this. The Darpa WE see (15% at best) has created a symbiotic relationship between man and machine. Video is from 2015. The article is basically a tech advance notice. Keyword is "NONSURGICAL". (1/2)
In what ways could this tech be used for good? How about bad? How far does tech advance in 5 years? How could they easily convince (trick) you into allowing them to install it? READ CAREFULLY. DIG DEEPER.
Video -

Update -
militaryembedded.com/ai/deep-learni…
(2/2)
It should be obvious, but DARPA is NOT working FOR us. They aren't exactly our friend. Go ahead and check out their "projects" through the years. Crazy? Scary? Would it scare you to know this tech is child's play compared to the 100% classified projects we never hear about?
Read 5 tweets
Mar 9, 2021
**LISTEN**
Soon, we will hear a BIG announcement regarding "aliens", Mars "findings", Antarctica, & "structures beneath the ice". Just know it's ALL Project Blue Beam BS. They will need a BIG distraction for what's coming. It's a 2 pronged attack. Distraction & deception. (1/2)
Distraction and they want you to question God & The Bible. DON'T. "Aliens" are DEMONS. They ARE here. They don't want you thinking biblicly. That will make it harder to execute their ultimate plan. I can explain, if you would like, or I can GUIDE you to their plan. (2/2)
They plan to use deception to make us think we are seeing God before our eyes. It will be undeniable. You will see, hear, & FEEL it. It's false. It's the antichrist. All research into "aliens" ends the same way. Smartest minds in the world conclude that these "things" are demonic
Read 8 tweets
Mar 8, 2021
An open mind is crucial to your perception of the world. What if things are not as they seem? What if reality (as you know it) is a lie? DISTRACTIONS are necessary to CONTROL you. Confused? Don't buy it? Need proof? STAY WITH ME. I will SHOW YOU, today.
I'm not trying to spam your timeline. I'm asking you to connect with the Holy Spirit and LISTEN. THINK about what I show you. It WILL make sense. DYK that I, myself, had lost touch with God for years? Have you? Easy to remedy when he removes the blindfold and SHOWS his plan.
Okay, look, I understand EXACTLY what you're thinking. It's hard to accept what I'm saying. It's easy to say "crazy talk/conspiracy". I know because that was me until I found the answer. You need PROOF. Got it. Coming shortly. (Next tweet is start)
Read 4 tweets
Mar 7, 2021
THIS picture unlocked all the answers! HUGE importance, here!
2 things are CRUCIAL in order for you to understand.
1.) You MUST watch JohnHereToHelp's interview I posted yesterday. Listen CAREFULLY.

2.) If you haven't seen the movie "Deja Vu" with Denzel Washington, watch it.

I PROMISE this will make sense. You are going to LOVE this!
I'm thinking the best way pass this information to you all is via video. I have never uploaded a video to even YouTube so this will be new for me. It will be on BitChute, most likely. All I ask is you share the LINK with everyone you know. I couldn't care less about "followers".
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(