William Ramsey Investigates Profile picture
Jan 4 33 tweets 10 min read Read on X
It could be referencing a Masonic apron. But what it really is is way worse. It's a tesseract. Carlson reveals himself in this interview. He's so well informed he has to know of Spacey's pitch black evil. This might as well be a screen shot from Eyes Wide Shut. Image
2) Image
3) Tesseract above Bill Harford as he descends. He's in the tesseract (figuratively) throughout the entire film. Image
4) Rosemary lies down for a nap. Image
5) She puts her head on the tesseract pillow. She's inside the tesseract (figuratively) for the entire film. And her hubby Guy put her there. Image
6) Tesseract definition. Image
7) The Tesseact and Freemasonry. Image
8) Image
Is this box a tesseract? Not sure. I am sure this is a 9/11 reference in The Usual Suspects, released in 1995.
10) In 1996, Albino Alligator was released with Spacey as Director. It flopped. Strange name for a film. But if you like Robert Anton Wilson or the Illuminati card deck, maybe not so strange. Image
11) Image
12) Another angle. Image
13) What's up with the two Christmas trees? Is Spacey in between Jachin and Boaz? Image
14) More twin pillar themes from the promotional poster for House of Cards, whose first episode was released in 2013. Image
15) Many commentators and journalists remarked about how House of Cards blurred the lines between truth and fiction. Image
16) They even remarked back around the time of the first season of House of Cards about the relationship between Spacey and former President Bill Clinton.

"We, in fact, have spent so much time together that sometimes I even become him" said Spacey of Clinton. Image
17) Role is fiction, but Clinton ties are real.

heraldtribune.com/story/news/201…
18) Kevin Spacey, Star of ‘House of Cards’ and a Bromance With Bill Clinton.

nytimes.com/2015/02/22/art…
19) Charlie Rose Asks Kevin Spacey About Bill Clinton -

cbsnews.com/video/kevin-sp…
20) And Spacey says to Carlson:

“I mean, Tucker, what’s true and what’s false? What’s life and what’s art? What’s real, what’s performance? I love it when these things intersect because then it gets interesting.”

variety.com/2023/tv/news/k…
21) How much of House of Cards is fiction? How much is the Revelation of the Method? Spacey's connection and friendship with Clinton goes way back, much earlier than the first season of House of Cards. Here is promo again. I missed that the pillars are fasci. Image
22) Even Obama is in on the blurring of fiction and reality. It's not a very good impression.

President Obama imitates Frank Underwood for April Fools Day

23) Spacey's friendship with Bill Clinton goes back to at least the 90's. And he's connected to the inner core of the Democratic Party. When he tells Carlson "You sure as hell aren't going to see someone walking around my White House in bunny ears and a tail unless it's Easter" Image
24) Spacey can say it with vigor as he has been to the White House and engaged in theatrics with the Clintons and the Democratic leadership. For the 2000 Correspondence Dinner, the Clintons produced a skit about their last days in the White House.
25) The skit features Bill Clinton and Spacey (in a mirror no less) holding what I suspect to be Spacey's Academy Award for either The Usual Suspects or American Beauty. Clinton (I shook his hand twice when I lived in DC) says: Image
26) into the mirror:

"I want to thank the Academy for this tremendous honor. This may be the greatest moment of my life. I mean, ever since I was a little boy, I've wanted to be a real actor."

More blurring between reality and fiction. Image
Here is the link to The Final Days video:

"The Final Days" White House Correspondents' Dinner Skit

You should watch it. It's really incredible and features a rogues gallery of unsavory characters.
28) The skit has Hillary Clinton saying "I think Bill has everything under control." Remember the meaning of the tesseract. Image
29) And John "my emails are hyper sus and show my friendship with blood-loving Spirit cooker Abramovic" Podesta. Image
30) And Climate Change Con Man and all around knucklehead Al Gore, just mentioned in the Epstein releases as a person with first hand knowledge. You really have to watch it.

Oops. I forgot to mention that the Oscar Clinton is holding may be Spacey's from American Beauty, where Spacey once holds a job at "Mr. Smileys" which is littered with Smiley Face symbolism. Probably a coincidence.
32) Lest we forget, here's Carlson conducting a Masonic hand shake with Alex Jones. Carlson is one of them.
33) And we return to Spacey/Underwood and the tesseract, the symbol of secret control, riffing with the assent of Carlson in character (which one?), who is also in character, talking about who will take control of the country. But who do they really want to control?

You.

Fini. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with William Ramsey Investigates

William Ramsey Investigates Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @WilliamRamseyIn

Jun 14
2) Walter died in Hellertown, outside of Philadelphia. He had a son named Robert, whose wife is Barbara. Here is a picture from Instagram of Barbara Pasternak, who seems to be the mother of three boys—Harley, Jesse, and Robert or Bobby Pasternak. Is that Robert, Sr., third from the left?Image
3) Here is brother Jesse, now a doctor in SF, with his mother Barbara. Image
4) Image
Read 8 tweets
May 16
This happened yesterday. Note the colors.
2) Recall in 2020, still Prince Charles announced the Great Reset. "We have an incredible opportunity to create entirely new, sustainable industries, investing in Nature as the true engine of our economy." No mention of God but of Nature.
3) Meet the Great Reset King--Charles III.

Note the color of the flower on his lapel. Roughly the same as his portrait. Image
Read 35 tweets
Apr 18
2) Take note of the O9A aesthetics. Black, weapon, forest, pentagram, etc. If you haven't heard of Scarlet Blake and/or the death of Jorge Carrano, you can listen to this episode of WRI: Image
3) FYI--The birth name of Scarlet Blake was not revealed (to my knowledge) to the public. Another name (among many other aliases) was Fangze Wang.

Fangze Wang Checks Most of the SFK Boxes with Sean McCann of the Wake the Dead.

podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fan…
4) But who is "Ashlynn Bell" and why is this transexual important? Because this person was the one who told authorities in Oxford, UK that "Scarlet Blake" was the person responsible for the death of Jorge Carrano. Police had written off the death as an accident. Image
Read 5 tweets
Apr 7
Someone on Youtube observed that he/she with the Smiley phone case at the Nashville PD press conference didn't have a reflection in her glasses like she was recording video. Shouldn't there be an outline of Police Chief Blake in her glasses? What do you think? Image
2) Image
3)
Read 4 tweets
Apr 6
1) This article follows up on all my posts about Coffindafter and Brown and their shoddy true crime analyses. Behold! Possibly the worst take on true crime in the history of true crime. Worse than Bob Ruff, worse than Real Crime Profile, I give you famed FBI Profiler... Image
2) John Douglas and his horrible take on the West Memphis Three. Maybe his ghostwriter Olshaker committed the atrocity. I don't know. I don't know how much Douglas got paid by the WM3, but I wonder about how much at the end of the article. Image
3) Image
Read 19 tweets
Apr 3
I have to put together a thread of all the victims who supposedly fell in the water and drowned when taking a leak. I have come up with a new medical term for the occurrence of total body shutdown when taking a leak.
"peeus interruptus drownicus," when the sound of one's zipper
2) combined with urinating, leads to full catatonia and drowning while at the river's edge. Like many of these "experts," what a total joke. Image
Here's another "peeus interruptus drownicus" expert.

Analysis of Riley Strain Autopsy Information; Still Likely Accidental Death

Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(