Sarah Fields Profile picture
Jan 4 2 tweets 1 min read Read on X
When are the left going to admit that they are grooming, indoctrinating and brainwashing children into mental illness?

How many dead children will be enough for them? They created this.
Mental illness. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Sarah Fields

Sarah Fields Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @SarahisCensored

Jun 29
I tried to warn this woman that posting these private messages wouldn’t go well for her. She posted a few screenshots of our conversation after I stated publicly that she is defending David Luther, head of Texas Republican County Chair Association.

David Luther defends Debra Lehrmann, the only Texas Supreme Court justice who dissented from the decision to uphold the Texas ban on child gender mutilation.

This woman, Summer Wise, used to work for the Republican Party as a Committee Woman.

David Luther and Summer Wise are wolves in our party. I will NOT entertain you or give any lenience to those who defend the mutilation of children. NONE.Image
More

Read 5 tweets
Jun 4
Majid Padellan Aka. @mmpadellan on X has already been exposed repeatedly. Many users on X already know that Padellan sold his children’s toys for crack, dodged his child support and broke into people’s cars for drug money.

Some may even know that Really American, a pro-Biden PAC, paid Brooklyn Dad nearly $60,000 in
2020. And instead of informing everyone that he was a paid influencer, he stated that he was “senior adviser” for the PAC. He was paid to post strange tweets, including a now deleted tweet about Cuomo. (Shown in thread).

What many do NOT know is that in 2023, Padellan started criticizing the state of Florida but failed to inform his followers that he had, in fact, moved to Florida, a red state that he openly displayed a strong dislike for.

A background check revealed that Majid is registered to vote in NY as of 2012. However, direct search records reveal that he is living in Florida, and registered to vote in Florida in 2023. This is becoming a pattern, as many of you saw something similar with Joanne Carducci (Aka @JoJoFromJerz on X). Carducci is an active voter in NJ AND NY.

I think it’s safe to say that something stinks in NY.

But I saved the best for last!

According to records, the home that was purchased by Padellan in Florida is valued at $425,000, but was purchased for… wait for it… 10 whole dollars. This type of falsification is usually done to avoid taxes to be paid on the sale of the property plus estate taxes. This is illegal, and should result in an investigation for fraud, and the notary’s license revoked.

“10 dolla Padellan” has a lot of explaining to do.Image
Posts of Florida bashing

Be patient with me everyone. I am having to post in the thread one post at a time because X is not posting the thread at once.
Read 11 tweets
May 30
When the FBI harassed me last year, they didn’t want information about what I reported. They wanted my sources. Let that sink in. Of course, they didn’t get what they wanted from me, and Bill Shipley did an amazing job representing me.

Now, I everywhere you look, you will see that my claims were “false”, even though the FBI never asked me for further info or asked questions that could have led them in the right direction.

Why? Because they already knew everything. They knew that what I reported was accurate. They just wanted to silence my sources.

All of these articles, except for the Gatestone Institute, have been scrubbed from the internet. And they're not just scrubbed from the internet, they're also scrubbed from the Wayback machine. (See articles in the thread).Image
Gatestone Institute article (2015) - Claims Hamas and Hezbollah are operating in Mexico and have ties to drug cartels. gatestoneinstitute.org/7519/terrorist…
Rep. Chuck Fleischmann's concerns (2019) - Expressed concerns about the potential presence of Hamas and Hezbollah in Mexico during a House Appropriations Committee hearing. c-span.org/video/?c478771…
Read 13 tweets
May 29
Records reveal that Joanne Carducci (Aka @JoJoFromJerz on X), is a
registered voter in New York. The record has not been updated since the year 2000, and is showing her voter registration to be "active".

Carducci resides in NJ. Records show that she moved to Warren County, New Jersey, in 2007. Carducci has also stated repeatedly that she lives in NJ.

According to law, In order to vote in NY, you must be a resident of NY.

This means that Sizzler JoJo, despite being a leftist activist that instructs her following to vote for Biden, has failed to tell her large following that she hasn't voted blue in nearly two decades.

Unless, of course, there is illegal voter activity afoot.Image
NY and NJ voter laws
JoJo lives in NJ. Her work records as a paraprofessional also reveal that she lives in NJ.

Read 6 tweets
May 28
Records from Louis F. Caruso, the
School Business Administrator and Board Secretary for Allamuchy Township School District in NJ, reveal that Joanne Carducci (Aka @JoJoFromJerz on X) was only employed as a paraprofessional for two years. She started 9/1/17 and resigned on 10/30/19. Prior to 2017, she worked as a Sizzler waitress.

According to the records I have obtained so far, she did NOT work as a paraprofessional for 7 years, she did NOT work with “preschool age autistic children”, and she was not working as a paraprofessional in 2020, 2021 or 2022. (As she claims in her tweets).

Please see thread for multiple screenshots of the lies she has told as well as a record of the email from NJ.

More to come.Image
Record of email Image
Records of false info

Read 6 tweets
May 21
UVALDE - The failures and the details. WHO IS AT FAULT?

A Thread.

They’re not talking about Salvador Ramos. They won’t even mention his name. They’re talking about guns. They don’t care about people, they care about taking away your rights to protect yourself from a tyrannical government. Please Read on…Image
I covered Uvalde extensively. I even traveled to Uvalde and conducted interviews. The following is what I determined and discovered.
The Texas Department of Public Safety said Uvalde school district’s police chief Pete Arredondo, who made the decision to wait for more resources rather than confront the gunman sooner, stopped cooperating with state investigators early on and would not respond to requests for information.

I also want you to note his donations to Beto.Image
Read 23 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(