How insane is the hate for Black ppl, that non-Blacks would sacrifice their daughters & sisters in order to keep power over the country out of Black hands? Sacrificing *women* isn’t that surprising, but risking fascism just to avoid a Black woman as president? My God. 🧵1/22
A lot of these 👱🏻‍♂️🧔🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🦰👨🏻‍🦳👴🏻 political pundits cannot be trusted to have unbiased, community or country minded motivations nor opinions when it comes to our legislature. Neither can men of other races who clamor to be white adjacent.

Every ethnicity has #TrashPandas 🗑️🐼🦝 🧵2/22
The punditry during this presidential election cycle is proof positive. WM have taken a 3 year age gap btw 2 old azz men-which has NEVER CONCERNED THEM LIKE THIS BEFORE (ie: Chuck Grassley, Mitch McConnell)& exacerbated the issue into something akin to a nuclear war threat.🧵3/22
(NEVER MIND THAT THE “YOUNGER” ONE OF THE 2 OLD ASS MEN IS AN *ACTUAL* *FACTUAL* *PROVEN* NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT, THAT SHOULD NEVER BE WITHIN 1000 FT OF THE NATION’S CAPITOL AGAIN)
The whole entire reason we have a VICE PRESIDENT is to have someone capable to step into the role of President if something, God forbid, happens to the President, or if they decide they’re done with dealing with the duties of the executive branch & wanna leave the job. 🧵4/22
That’s the thing: IT’S A MF JOB. Not a knighthood, not a coronation, not a canonization; A MOTHER. FUCKING. JOB. Experience should count A LOT. And @JoeBiden has worked in this field his entire life, through every trial life tossed his way. But here’s where Joe messed up: 🧵5/22
After all his years on the hill, & actually applying for the top job a few times himself, he helped a Black dude get it. They punished him by being uncooperative, but he was retiring anyway & leaving public service on a high in 2016.

*sigh*

No good deed goes unpunished.🧵6/22
Allow me a tangent here to tell you what I know about grief: it can break you like nothing else in this world and, concurrently, it can put a battery in your back. It can make you hyper-focus & get shit DONE on the days you aren’t inconsolable or in a useless crippling fog.🧵7/22
I have never lost my spouse. I’ve never lost a living child, let alone 2. I have lost people I loved tho. And when those people leave, if they ever expressed potential they see in you, it replays in your mind over & over. It compels you to want to live up to their vision. 🧵8/22
I honestly believe that’s why @JoeBiden came back to politics. His son Beau believed he could help keep the country from falling to fascism. The country he fought for, quite possibly contracted brain cancer protecting, & died for.

Grief isn’t exclusive to death. 🧵9/22
Biden’s living son, Hunter, has had his personal addiction struggles & bad decisions paraded across the country by bad political actors & is facing jail time all bc Joe decided to take this job. NO ONE would give a flying FUCK about Hunter’s gallivanting if Joe wasn’t Pres🧵10/22
That is a grief he carries too, along with the caskets of his wife, daughter, and son. So it irks my last nerve when people harp on his age, bc I have never had anything half as important to do as Joe Biden, but I know how grief has had me in a bed ridden chokehold before.🧵11/22
@JoeBiden was born the same year as my daddy, who died in 2017. The fact that he gets up every day to run this dumpster fire; deal with idiot press; deal with insolent former coworkers on the hill; deal with the machinations of SCOTUS; deal with foreign leaders; deal with 🧵12/22
MFs criticizing him, thinking he has powers he DOESN’T; deal with the damb dog biting people, like—YOU’RE CRAZY IF YOU THINK THAT MAN IS COMPLETELY SENILE. Slower? Sure. But incapable of running the country? Bitch get BENT. Your ass couldn’t even do it WITHOUT the grief. 🧵13/22
I’m half @JoeBiden age & in my grief would have probably sent drones to nuke various states by now, ON G.P.
*stares at FL, MS, TX, KY, TN*

Or at the very least, I’d be punching Senators & House members who played in my face daily *stares at Joe Manchin & Lindsey Graham*🧵14/22
All that to say: if you think @JoeBiden is incapable of doing the job, your opinion is misguided, unintelligent, not comprehensive, & quite frankly, invalid. You are not taking the full extent of what this man deals with & has accomplished so far, into consideration.🧵15/22
Therefore & thereto, it would behoove you to either reevaluate your opinion, or 🗣️SHUT YOUR STUPID ASS THE ENTIRE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW WTH YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT BITCH.

But back to the point: hatred of Black people & refusing them power.🧵16/22
These white dudes & 🗑️🐼s have decided that @JoeBiden runs the country on an island. That he couldn’t POSSIBLY have a competent staff & cabinet, let alone a whole azz highly qualified & capable @VP, so now it’s time to PANIC & REPLACE HIM WITH ANOTHER WHITE DUDE, STAT.🙄🧵17/22
Cause fuck the Black woman who is his literal, rightful successor. They would rather roll the dice on Gavin Newsom, who is hated by half his state…which would then make California, the most weighty state in the Electoral College-a swing state.🤨🧵18/22
Then, they trotted out Pete Buttigieg, even though Ohio—a current swing state—incorrectly blames him for the East Palestine train derailment. Then they threw out Big Gretch from Michigan—which wouldn’t fly, but ESPECIALLY NOT OVER @KamalaHarris w/the base of the party.🧵19/22
Pundits are supposed to take all this into consideration when forming their political opinions & offering them to the voting public, no? They’re supposed to be so dialed in & well informed that they consider angles laypeople don’t, right? So how’d they miss @KamalaHarris?🧵20/22
Here’s how: They know that if @JoeBiden is reelected & retires, @KamalaHarris gets a chance at 10 years in the oval. They know if he stays & the Biden-Harris admin has another successful 4 years, it’s harder to hide their racism/sexism & justify not supporting her in 2028. 21/22
So it all boils down to 👱🏻‍♂️🧔🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🦰👨🏻‍🦳👴🏻hating the thought of Black ppl having power in this country SO MUCH, that they’d WILLINGLY sacrifice their own daughters’ & sisters’ health/safety to a fascist regime to stop it from happening again—ESPECIALLY w/A BLACK *WOMAN*.

My God. /end
Exhibit A: Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with VoteHeaux™; A creole banjee bitch from ⚜️

VoteHeaux™; A creole banjee bitch from ⚜️ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @voteheaux

Jul 20
Most white ppl do not know how to be told no about something they want, no matter how ludicrous the desire—especially men.

That is why they have been publicly throwing a fucking toddler fit over @JoeBiden & @KamalaHarris these past THREE GOING ON FOUR WEEKS.🧵
They’re like 3 year olds in the cereal aisle, kicking boxes & ripping open bags, wallowing all over the floor screaming & crying, bc they want a cereal that doesn’t even exist.
You tell them to choose Frosted Flakes or Cheerios, but they want Flakey O’s.

That’s not a thing.🧵
They think the louder they wail, the harder they flail, the more destructive they are, & the bigger the scene they cause, they WILL get their way.

The 36 (13%) Dem Congressmen who agree with them are like ppl who are walking by saying “why not just give him the Flakey Os!”🧵
Read 22 tweets
Feb 17
A white woman was trying to slut shame Fani Willis in defense of a white male criminal.

The criminal she’s defending, Mike Roman, is a 51 y.o. unmarried dropout, with 8 illegitimate kids.

Willis is an HBCU educated, divorced Black mother of 2 & her parents’ only child. 🧵1/ Image
This WW, Ashleigh Merchant, would rather try & publicly destroy the reputation & credibility of an accomplished BW than hold an uneducated white man w/8 illegitimate kids accountable for his DOCUMENTED CRIMES.

Low key, I actually suspect she & Terrence Bradley were fçûkîñg.👀 2/
Merchant was banking on Bradley’s testimony yesterday & got real familiar when talking about their text exchanges. When he wouldn’t deliver what she wanted, she was obviously irate & they started getting hostile w/each other.

Looked like fuk buddies in a heated tiff to me.🤷🏾‍♀️3/
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(