Kassy Akiva Profile picture
Sep 13 9 tweets 3 min read Read on X
🚨BREAKING🚨

A man wearing a Palestinian pin was shot in the stomach this evening after he charged through traffic and tackled a pro-Israel Iraq war veteran in Newton, Massachusetts.

Here is my full EXCLUSIVE report for @realDailyWire with all of the details:

dailywire.com/news/exclusive…
@realDailyWire In a second video, the veteran is seen giving medical care to the man who tackled him until first responders arrived.

Some things to clarify: the veteran is not Jewish. Just a pro-Israel American who often goes to protests carrying American and Israeli flags, according to his fellow protesters.
The veteran was charged with: assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and violation of a constitutional right causing injury.

He will be arraigned tomorrow.
I can now release his name since the DA put it out there.

The veteran is Scott Hayes of Framingham Image
Here is the press conference with Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan announcing that Scott Hayes will be charged after shooting the man with a pro-Palestinian pin who tackled him during a protest.
The ADL New England say it is “concerning” that "charges were immediately filed prior to completion of the investigation."

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Kassy Akiva

Kassy Akiva Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @KassyAkiva

Oct 22
Yahya Sinwar cited mounting U.S. pressure as a reason for rejecting a very generous hostage deal in late March, according to new documents obtained by the WSJ.

During that same month, Kamala Harris ramped up her pressure against Israel. Coincidence?

Here's what she said⬇️
On March 3, Harris harshly criticized Israel in her Selma, speech, where she demanded an “immediate ceasefire,” calling the images from Gaza “devastating.”

She claimed Palestinians were shot when approaching trucks carrying humanitarian aid. In reality, Palestinians were killed or injured in a stampede.
She inaccurately accused Israel of imposing unnecessary restrictions on humanitarian aid.

Members of the National Security Council reportedly toned down parts of the original speech draft, which was harsher on Israel.

nbcnews.com/politics/white…
Read 12 tweets
Jan 12
Harvard is sending students to a school with deep terrorist ties this summer.

When I asked them to comment on partnering Birzeit University, which has barred Jews from campus and has a student government run by Hamas, Harvard defended the upcoming program.

THREAD: Image
The “Palestine Social Medicine Course” is a “three-week intensive summer course is designed to introduce students to the social, structural, political, and historical aspects that determine Palestinian health beyond the biological basis of disease.” 

The curriculum content will include hearing from health practitioners, academics, and activists about various topics including “Settler colonialism and its manifestations in Palestine” and “Health and racism,” the website adds.Image
Birzeit’s students voted for a Hamas-affiliated bloc for its student government for a second year in a row in May.

The Islamic Bloc won 25 of the 51 seats with 4,481 votes in the race that had a 77% voter turnout.

The Bloc said its victory proves students favor “the option of resistance” against Israel, and disapprove of the Palestinian Authority’s policies.Image
Read 21 tweets
Oct 26, 2023
THREAD:

57 anti-Israel students were arrested last night at UMass Amherst after occupying the administration building.

They called police pigs and called for the destruction of Israel.
The police trying to reason with the students to leave before arresting them
Anti-Israel protestors shouting their names as they’re arrested

Read 8 tweets
Dec 2, 2022
THREAD: Ye's most offensive and alarming remarks from his Infowars interview today. Image
Alex Jones tells Ye that he's not a Nazi or Hitler.

Ye responds: “I see good things about Hitler," adding "every human being has something of value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler."
Ye pulls out a net and Yoo-hoo milk to mock Benjamin Netanyahu.

"I'm in the Twilight Zone," says Alex Jones.

Ye goes on to use a high-pitched voice to mock Netanyahu.

Alex Jones gets flustered.
Read 34 tweets
Mar 15, 2022
Video statement just provided to me by an American working with the Georgian Legion in Ukraine. He says the recent viral video about the American volunteers getting their passports cut up is false and that they were kicked out for failing the vetting process. Two parts:
"They said our base was hit, we'll I'm still here..."

Take what you want from this information. Just passing along the message.
The Georgian Legion and the Ukrainian Foreign Legion are different. The Ukrainian one requires you to commit until martial law is over. The Georgian one requires 6 months, but their commander just told me you can leave before then if you sign a release and return your weapon.
Read 6 tweets
Mar 15, 2022
1/ Still processing my Ukraine experience. I keep thinking about are the extreme highs and the extreme lows. I saw intense suffering of families being separated and people scared for their future, but then I saw extreme human kindness where everyone is banding together.🧵
2/ Need a place to stay? Done. Need food? Done. Need a friend? Done. The barriers that usually exist between strangers were gone. I cried hugging a female volunteer from Saudi Arabia that I became close with when I saw men crying when saying bye to their wives and kids.
3/ You're not supposed to cry in front of the refugees. It scares the children. I kept it together for days, but I just couldn't anymore and had to hide from them while I collected myself. It amazes me how the mothers stayed so strong for their small children. Really inspired me.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(