Zachary Apotheker Profile picture
Oct 19 1 tweets 2 min read Read on X
They thought they could break us. As of yesterday they…

- Slashed my pay by $30,000.

- Stripped me of my gun, badge, credentials, armor, and radio.

- Humiliated me publicly at the station.

- Left a menacing message for me on the Chief's whiteboard.

- Harassed my family.

- Promoted the perpetrator to D.C. with a pay raise, while hiding names on memos.

- Changed my work schedule.

If defending over 300,000 missing children and the United States makes me the villain, then I embrace that role.

All because I spoke to @RonJohnsonWI and was in @JamesOKeefeIII film #LineInTheSand exposing the corruption behind our nation’s border on @TCNetwork ?

This isn't just cowardice; it's tyranny. Allowing this proves we're letting justice be crushed. We MUST rise, unite, and FIGHT BACK against this evil. 🔥🇺🇸

- Zach Apotheker God Bless in Jesus name AMEN✝️Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Zachary Apotheker

Zachary Apotheker Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ZachApotheker

Sep 14
**🚨 Sounding the Alarm on Border Security: A Thread 🧵**

1/1 Imagine this: You're a Border Patrol Agent, sworn to protect, but what you're seeing at the border is beyond alarming. So I decided to speak out and was served a cease and desist. Here's the reality:

- **Women in peril**: American women are being raped and murdered by people encountered by Border Patrol and brought into the country through NGOs receiving taxpayer funds.
- **Criminal benefits**: Gang members are getting perks meant for our war heroes and citizens.
2/2 Meanwhile, **Border Patrol Chief Jason Owens was enjoying a fiesta in Mexico** with Francisco Javier Gonzalez, the grandson of Don Julio, smoking a big long cigar at the Tequila Casa de los González, his family’s distillery complex, not a care in the world:

- With him, the likes of Gloria Chavez, RGV Sector Chief, having a grand old time.

Oh, and by the way, Mexican-American businessman Eduardo Garza, who owns Uni-Trade, which advises international companies on “global transportation, foreign trade and customs,” hosted Border Patrol officials at his ranch in Laredo, Texas, for three events and hosted a smaller group of officials in Mexico for two other events, sources say.

When confronted with this issue, the excuse was: Our great leaders were creating a tequila brand for Border Patrol's 100-year anniversary.

Meanwhile, suicide is at an all-time high, and the one thing leadership tells agents not to do is over-consume alcohol. Clearly, leadership doesn’t care about the country or agents, only themselves. Sickening.
3/3 I met with Senator Ron Johnson. His solution? Maybe a letter. Is that how we fix a broken border and broken leadership?
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(