Share this page!

1) When you start to hear hysterical ABC/CNN/MSNBC "news," take a nap. You'll find an hour later they are all lies, and usually 180 degrees opposite of what you went to sleep thinking they were.

15 tweets
Profil picture
Embed Larry Schweikart @LarrySchweikart Follow Read on Twitter

2) Let's start with the lying ABC report, which we now know referred to "candidate" Trump when Trump had already been elected and was entitled to the information.

3) But, gee, Trump knew this hence his Tweet. But notice that he WAITED until ABC had lied to provide the info.

4) Flynn's plea deal frees him to fully discuss crimes he was ordered to commit under Zero. Hearing from one source that in fact much of his testimony to Mulehead involved Zero.

5) I never thought it possible to get Zero. Ever. I thought Cankles was a long shot. Now, it seems both are quite possible.

6) Flynn will prove to be the biggest self detonating bomb the left ever went after.

7) Meanwhile, I look at the "Explorer" front page today---usually awash with liberal garbage stories. The TOP FIVE were all good news for Trump.

8) In one week, Trump got another Circuit Court judge (3 more judges coming next week); got the tax cut bill;

9) announced moving the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem; announced the end of net neutrality; charged Kate Steinle's killer; announced a probe into the former Pentagon's handling of whistleblowers under Zero; had another D resign; had Conyers REFUSE to resign . . .

10) which means Franken MUST resign because Conyers is caught red handed; had an open investigation into the Congressional slush fund; saw the stock market soar (and recover from the ABC tank move); saw Flat Liar resign from NBC; saw Judge Moore dramatically surge in AL;

11) saw Yertle admit they won't try to stop Moore from being seated; saw Trump say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and acknowledge GOD five times in his Christmas speech.

12) Folks, this was the single biggest week of Trump's presidency since the election.

13) GDP was revised up to 3.3, and after Reconciliation, I think in the near term 5% GDP is highly likely and 7% (yes, 7) possible.

14) Two of the largest international shippers has announced purchase of EIGHTEEN giant container ships. I don't know where they are to be built but

15) This is a stunning testimony to where international business thinks the world economy is heading.

16) Yellen said the economic indicators are very strong; separate analysis says 8/10 top economies in world growing

17) Martin Feldstein in Journal of Economic Perspectives says we have been seriously undervaluing assets & production for 20 years in a new study (which partially explains why no high inflation).

18) In short, Trump's economic policy changes are putting the US surfboard right inside the pipeline of the biggest economic boom since 1945.

19) Voter registration data continues to show Ds losing ground in 12 of 15 battleground states, and these changes are NOT being picked up by pollsters who use 2012 models (still).

20) By passing tax cuts, Congress has assured that the R seats are safe, while some D seats (Manchin, Heitkamp) are more vulnerable than ever.

21) In short, one helluva great week for Trump and, with the exception of the Steinle verdict---which will be rectified---for America

Did Thread Reader help you to today?
Buy the developer a 🍺 beer or help for the ⚙️ server cost.
Donate with 😘 Paypal or Become a Patron 😍 on Patreon.com
Trending hashtags: