Linda Rarey find me on MeWe Profile picture
Dec 7, 2017 3 tweets 1 min read Read on X
1. Having worked under Mueller for 10 years and watched him destroy the FBI's manual investigative procedures by farming it out to CAIR and the ACLU makes it very difficult for me to believe he is a white hat in this drama.
2. The Deep State infiltration of the FBI began under Mueller's tenure. It didn't just start with Comey. Mueller is just arrogant enough to think that he could get away with stacking the deck. Why not? He did for 12 years.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Linda Rarey find me on MeWe

Linda Rarey find me on MeWe Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @LRarey

May 27, 2020
1. I'm just going to throw this out there. Twenty years ago this likely wouldn't have crossed my mind, but nowadays we have proof that the left knows no bounds in its quest for control and power.
2. If I were in the IC, I'd be paying close attention to intercepts of CCP communications to determine if there was any indication of conspiracy to create the scenario we have now in order to cause the financial collapse of the US.
3. And if those communications existed, I would use legal means to follow the trail to determine if any US persons were incidentally captured having communications that were relative to that conspiracy.
Read 5 tweets
Nov 6, 2019
Hmmm. Agents notes are placed into a form 1-a envelope, the face of which is normally filled out by the agent who took the notes & the note taker will usually include name and date on the notes. Whose writing was on the 1-a envelope? 1/2
And still, why are there two sets on notes? 2/2
I'll add another question or two. What was the date on the 1-a envelope, and when was the envelope actually serialized and placed into the file?
Read 4 tweets
Nov 5, 2019
1. An important point that I think is being overlooked in the Flynn case. In the below response that @SidneyPowell1 has just filed in the Flynn case, the subject of contemporaneous interview notes is a key issue.

scribd.com/document/43341…
@SidneyPowell1 2. On page 6 of the response @SidneyPowell1 raises the point that there were two sets of interview notes in obviously different hands. She notes that in a subsequent FD-302 Strzok states that Agent 2 was tasked with note taking and writing the FD-302 of the Flynn "interview".
@SidneyPowell1 3. The thing that caught my eye is the mere fact that there were TWO sets of notes. FBI procedure stands that when two or more agents participate in an interview, only ONE takes the notes, and that ONE writes the FD-302.
Read 5 tweets
Oct 26, 2019
1. I want to throw in my two cents on the conversion of the Barr-Durham inquiry on the origins of the investigation against @Potus. This is based on my own experience working on the Public Corruption squad in Los Angeles.
@POTUS 2. Even though there are numerous felonies involved, the umbrella that would apply to the investigation as far as the Attorney General Guidelines are concerned is “Public Corruption”, because the targets of the inquiry are public employees and/or political appointees.
Read 15 tweets
May 3, 2019
1. I remember when I was a kid when my grandmother told me about the Polish immigrant woman who lived across the street. Very sweet lady. She had been able to escape during the 1950s when it was under communist rule. #LeftistLiars
2. My grandmother told me the story of when the lady had first arrived and moved into the house. My grandmother took her to the grocery store, and when she walked in she started crying. #LeftistLiars
3. She was overwhelmed at how well-stocked the store was with all kinds of fresh foods and staples. she said that the Communist regime had lied to them about America. Said that we were poor and starving. #LeftistLiars
Read 13 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(