2. What makes the Flynn indictment critical is the fact that on 24 Jan 2017, when @GenFlynn was framed by Strzok, Trump was an inaugurated POTUS. All events following (Yates role) are linked with the Strzok interview.
IMO, two scenarios arise as follows:
3. #1 - Mueller (bad actor theory) used the 302 knowing it to be false and indicted @GenFlynn to damage Trump, all the time knowing full well that Strzok was as dodgy as hell and that the entire interview was tainted.
An excellent article by @davefarley77 on why continuous integration requires trunk-based development and the problems of feature branches: davefarley.net/?p=247. Some thoughts below. (1/n)
Here is the key bit: "Feature Branching is very nice from the perspective of an individual developer, but sub-optimal from the perspective of a team." Per the attached screenshot from the blog, feature branching delays feedback from the team on what you're up to and its impact.
Also, as Dave points out, we did some research on working off trunk in the State of DevOps Report, which is also in our new book, Accelerate. The results are clear. Teams which work off trunk or branches which last less than a day have significantly higher performance. (3/n)
1) There have been some crazy theories going around so let's look at what is actual law.
2) Congress has a two-step program for spending money. Technically, the President doesn't spend anything.
3) First, there is the "Authorization" process. The House, then the Senate . . .
3) contd: . . . AUTHORIZE every department and agency to spend up to a certain amount of money. Think of this as giving your kid permission to spend the money in his piggy bank.
4) The APPROPRIATIONS process then actually allocates how much of that authorized $ can be spent.
5) So, you "authorize" your kid to spend $10 . . . but there is nothing in the piggy bank to spend. Then you put in $5 that you have "appropriated." He still can only spend $5, because that's all that has been appropriated.
ARE THEY ALSO ATTACKING OUR FERTILITY VIA FOOD, WATER, VACCINATIONS?
"In his studies on the role of the #Aryan (read "#Nordic" for Grant) in #history, the questionable place of the #Alpine race, and the negative impact of the #Jews, Vacher de Lapouge is the most important and probably most direct influence on Grant..."
13 Russians criminally charged for interfering in US election, Mueller announces
🔹All were charged w conspiracy to defraud the US
🔹Three charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud
🔹Five defendants charged with aggravated identity theft theguardian.com/us-news/2018/f…
It’s been awhile since I tweeted abt this, but DoD can offer up to $40k, I believe, & there was some movement in congress 2 extend increased max 2 all depts.FEDweek is all over this topic.+I’ve twted bf abt various reductions in force that depts tweet but never mentioned by MSM.
If you search me and retirement there are some tweets back in September about Tillerson cuts then, but I’m trying to think of better search term(s) to find the links.
1/ See cnn.com/2017/04/28/pol… for the administration’s reduction in force plan thru 4/17, with hints thru 1/18. Ignore other MSM snark.