1. Sergei Millian is the link between the Kremlin, Fusion GPS, Clinton & Obama. He was one of a number of FSB/SVR agents tasked to make sure Hillary Clinton's Trump-Russia lie prevented Trump's election.
2. The secret meeting of these scumbags was on 5 January. At that time, the objective was to (i) prevent Trump's inauguration & (ii) put in place an entrapment plan to get him impeached, should he be inaugurated.
3. January 11 - Buzzfeed publishes the Steele Dossier. To me, this was a last ditch attempt to railroad the inauguration itself. Remember, not even Clinton's media slaves had been prepared to publish it in 2016. We will soon learn more about who engineered this disgraceful act.
4. But underlying all this media noise was the illegal spying campaign that had been going on (IMO) from early 2016 and was then retroactively legitimized, under illegal FISA warrant 1 (Oct 21, 2016).
2. What makes the Flynn indictment critical is the fact that on 24 Jan 2017, when @GenFlynn was framed by Strzok, Trump was an inaugurated POTUS. All events following (Yates role) are linked with the Strzok interview.
IMO, two scenarios arise as follows:
3. #1 - Mueller (bad actor theory) used the 302 knowing it to be false and indicted @GenFlynn to damage Trump, all the time knowing full well that Strzok was as dodgy as hell and that the entire interview was tainted.
(3) When the French President and First Lady visit next week, they will be treated to a private dinner at historic Mount Vernon. This is going to be epic! Followed the next night by a State Dinner at the WH.🤵👸
Q) You say this new study excludes someone who "loses their job and has a heart attack from the stress". But those people should be included!
A) No, no, they are included! The point is, you don't want to falsely attribute a bankruptcy to a heart attack. (1/2)
Let's say someone's business failed. Their life's a financial wreck. They consult a bankruptcy attorney, who says "It's time to file." They start getting their paperwork together. The stress gives them a heart attack. The attorney says, "Welp, let's put those bills in the filing"
(THREAD) BREAKING: This thread is a live-read of the House Intelligence Committee's just-released "Democratic Memo." The new memo torches the so-called "Nunes Memo" that Trump and his allies recently used to try to undermine or halt the Mueller probe. Hope you'll read and share.
2/ The memo begins by noting that the "Nunes Memo" had one ambition: attack the FBI and DOJ so thoroughly, and weaken them so significantly, the result would be the complete and final obstruction of the ongoing Mueller probe.
Trump and Nunes hoped to sink the probe permanently.