2. The secret meeting of these scumbags was on 5 January. At that time, the objective was to (i) prevent Trump's inauguration & (ii) put in place an entrapment plan to get him impeached, should he be inaugurated.
3. January 11 - Buzzfeed publishes the Steele Dossier. To me, this was a last ditch attempt to railroad the inauguration itself. Remember, not even Clinton's media slaves had been prepared to publish it in 2016. We will soon learn more about who engineered this disgraceful act.
4. But underlying all this media noise was the illegal spying campaign that had been going on (IMO) from early 2016 and was then retroactively legitimized, under illegal FISA warrant 1 (Oct 21, 2016).
2. What makes the Flynn indictment critical is the fact that on 24 Jan 2017, when @GenFlynn was framed by Strzok, Trump was an inaugurated POTUS. All events following (Yates role) are linked with the Strzok interview.
IMO, two scenarios arise as follows:
3. #1 - Mueller (bad actor theory) used the 302 knowing it to be false and indicted @GenFlynn to damage Trump, all the time knowing full well that Strzok was as dodgy as hell and that the entire interview was tainted.
1. What was the UN created for?
What was the United Nations charter created for?
What were human rights associations created for?
What was the International Criminal Court created for?
Enough of double standars and hypocrisy. Enough is enough.
2. The United States, in order to be able to carry out its wars with the slogan of freedom and democracy, has continually blatantly lied, over many years, to the permanent representatives of other United Nations countries.
The representative for the #Netherlands is trying to shame #Russia into not using its veto to defend Bashar al-Asad's "mass atrocities". Best of luck ....
Amb. @nikkihaley asked about gas attacks and then attacks on the first-responders: "Who does this? Only a monster does this."
#Russia's hands are "covered in the blood of Syrian children", the Ambassador says, and "cannot be ashamed ... we have tried that before."
Amb. @nikkihaley attacks #Russia for its backing of #Asad, something "no civilized government" would do; its help in directing the siege-and-starve campaigns in #Syria; and its assistance to the broader war crimes.
The U.S. "will not be held hostage" to Moscow's veto.
In April 1993, a corrupt regime ordered the use of a chemical attack on civilians, using an agent banned by the Geneva Convention, and murdered 76 people, including 25 children.
Too bad there wasn't a regime change.
After 6 years of denial, the FBI was finally forced to admit they used highly flammable, military-grade chemical weapons on civilian women and children, when a tape was 'discovered' documenting the approval. #Waco#Syria
I mean, intentionally using a chemical weapon that is banned for combat by the Geneva Convention and the the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), on children, and then lighting it on FIRE, murdering them in the most horrific manner... azdailysun.com/fbi-admits-usi…
#Syria's dictator Bashar #Assad claims to have liberated #EasternGhouta near Damascus & inspected the area himself.
This, however, is the statement issued by the main Russian military base on the Syrian coast announcing the Russian air force has established security.
Video from #Douma in #EasternGhouta, near Damascus in #Syria, shows three small children suffering after what is being described as a deadly chemical attack by Assad's forces.
Support from #Iran & #Russia, with Obama turning his back, has led to this horrible situation.