2) Let me begin, of course, with history.
3) At the Battle of Austerlitz in 1805, Napoleon defeated the Russians and Austrians.
But Napoleon trained his guns on the frozen ice, which broke under the Russian army.
6) There are now EIGHT major investigations of the DemoKKKrats/Cankles/FBI/Zero coup-sters.
8) It was revealed that a new smoking gun in the emails proves conclusively Cankles knew what she was doing violated the law. judicialwatch.org/press-room/wee…
10) The third is the Federal Elections Commission investigation of Cankles' campaign money laundering $84m in the campaign.
12) The fifth is the Nunes FISA memo, which is likely a component of the IG report, but coming from the House is now separate.
(Gee for a guy sitting in his rocker he's awfully busy).
16) Then there is one no one talks about.
In that 10 year period, probably 15 legislators lost their jobs in elections.
I personally believe most of these were blackmailed with understanding if they left, no info would come out.
19) Given that a 3:1 ratio of Rs:Ds has left so far odds say the majority of those remaining 100 cases are Ds.
22) Now, a word on the FISA Memo. Yes, Trump "could" declassify that. Very, very bad idea. It would become so politicized (1000 times worse than now) that it probably wouldn't be useful.
He knew HE could not be the one to bring this stuff out. It had to look like a "response to public outcry" and needed to come . . .
Further, since he KNEW what was already there, he also knew a major "lay the groundwork" PR campaign would be necessary to educate the public.
No, a major, ongoing "reveal" had to be set up. We are seeing that now.
I believe that it shows not JUST that Zero approved spying on Trump for Cankles, but that it shows PREVIOUS spying on ALL the GOP candidates.
This is what I think the Congressman meant when he said this was a "threat to our democracy."