1. Russia hacked Trumps opponents private email to influence election
2. Trump gleefully used that hacked info
3. Trump team had meetings with Russians explicitly about dirt on Hillary
4. They lied about those meetings repeatedly.
5. The FBI’s only public action during campaign actually targeted Hillary, not these actions by Trumpworld.
I don’t either.
Page's speech in Moscow was public domain information.
"This wasn’t about oversight. This was about telling a political story that’s helpful to the president."
"Some of those things were already subject to corroboration." [...]
Schiff also says that the memo's contention that MCCABE said the warrant wouldn't have happened without the dossier was "cherrypicked" and that he was talking about how all elements of FISA applications are interconnected and important.