bby 🌷🔞 Profile picture
Feb 6, 2018 217 tweets >60 min read Read on X
jikook social media au // up and coming youtuber jeon jungkook is just trying to update his viewers on when his next upload when he accidentally exposes his interest in camboy and popular nsfw twitter account baby_peach (jimin) ❣️

previously... on Jungkook Publicly Humiliates Himself... ImageImageImage
jk's squad: AgustD and Namjoon. agustD is a amateur rapper who gained popularity after namjoon posted his first complete song on soundcloud (despite his protests). namjoon is jungkook's long suffering older brother who retweets pretty pictures and posts fake deep tweets at 2am 🍂 ImageImageImageImage
(Namjoon and Jungkook are half-brothers with different dad's- their mother remarried after splitting with Namjoon's father and had Jungkook with her new husband) (Namjoon likes to think he basically raised Jungkook despite only being 3 years older)
I guess we should probably check in on Jimin huh? And his very supportive and very dramatic best friend Taehyung ImageImageImageImage
Tae mayyy have forgotten about Jimin's SFW account... (note: ignore time stamps on this thread plz... i'm still working out how to use this app but things are usually posted in order so just focus on that!) ImageImageImageImage
Jimin's game plan: When in doubt.. post ass pics 😈 ImageImageImageImage
Jungkook has some things to get off his chest... Jimin is losing patience.. ImageImageImageImage
Jimin is sad... Namjoon and Yoongi are the world's worst relationship counsellors... Jungkook needs a drink (or 8) ImageImageImageImage
after a long 80 years of working up the courage, practicing his greeting in the mirror, realising he is sending a DM so an in person greeting is useless and facepalming at his own stupidity... jungkook finally sends a DM ImageImageImage
Introducing dance king Jung Hoseok.. and Taehyung's furry kink?? And some guy called Jin???? ImageImageImageImage
Kim Seokjin is flawless (or so Tae thinks). Once an Instagram celebrity now a signed model, his true passion is food. He likes to jokingly refer to himself a sugar baby who gets paid just to look pretty but the reality is he has enough money to be a sugar daddy at just 25 😩 ImageImageImageImage
The gang's all here so let's begin.. ImageImageImageImage
Park Jimin is a multi-faceted man.. and Jungkook is strugglin ImageImageImageImage
Can someone PLEASE get Jimin some water the boy is DEHYDRATED ImageImageImageImage
Real Emo Hours with Jeon Jungkook... But Yoongi and Namjoon are always there to help ImageImageImageImage
Hello pot I'm kettle ImageImageImageImage
When ur crush is succeeding and you wanna let him know you love him and support his dreams (and highkey wanna s his d) ImageImageImageImage
Lonely hearts club 💔 ImageImageImageImage
Jungkook is me whenever anyone asks me to talk about my emotions🏃🏻‍♂️💨 ImageImageImageImage
Tae is Patrick Star rn 😟 ImageImageImageImage
Jungkook rn 😊🙌🏼🕺🏻 Jimin rn 😬 ImageImageImageImage
Tag yourself I'm Yoongi (& Tae... I spent so much money on halloween lootboxes.... 😬) ImageImageImageImage
Tae misses ONE rehearsal... 😤 ImageImageImageImage
Jungkook: *googles "is it possible to dig a hole deep enough you'll fall into the molten lava below the Earth's crust"* ImageImageImageImage
Just a couple of good old fashioned thirsty boys ImageImageImage
Taehyung is... not a good influence... neither is Yoongi tbh ImageImageImageImage
"A yes homo furry" ImageImageImageImage
the biGGEST MOOD TO EVER MOOD ImageImageImageImage
Taehyung will never ever understand the meaning of the term TMI ImageImageImageImage
Taehyung wants to protect Jimin at all costs, proceeds to yell about how much he loves Jimin, and somehow in all of this gets himself a new follower.... ImageImageImageImage
Yoongi fucked up ImageImageImageImage
(considering this is a jikook au and you all went into it wanting to read about jikook... are u chill with yoongi having a big ol' crush on ya boi tae)
How Yoongi thinks he is 😎💰💦 How Yoongi really is 👶🏼 ImageImageImageImage
Tae is an expert in talking to cute boys ImageImageImageImage
When in doubt post ass pics: Act 2 ImageImageImageImage
Taehyung is a big mood ImageImageImageImage
Namjoon isn't like a regular brother. He's a cool brother 😉 ImageImageImageImage
Noodle man🕺🏻 ImageImageImageImage
And everyone always tells Yoongi off for being nocturnal 🙄 ImageImageImageImage
We 🚢 ImageImageImageImage
A pair of useless homosexuals (well JK is bi but it still applies) ImageImageImageImage
Happy Valentines Day jikook and taegi are both messes but like... cute messes ImageImageImageImage
Jungkook's dick took the wheel (nsfw incoming) ImageImageImageImage
Jungkook: "I'm stressed" Jimin: "Hmm let me think about this... Can I interest you in... 600 pics of my 🍑" ImageImageImageImage
Jungkook's superhero kink... we know honey we know ImageImageImageImage
Nothing about this is ominous at all... sleep well babes 💤 ImageImageImageImage
tbh the fact that jungkook wasn't invited on namgi's waffle date is biphobic ImageImageImageImage
I'm Tae liking every tweet about Jimin in the new video ImageImageImageImage
Yoongi loves (2) men ImageImageImageImage
spoiler alert: jungkook doesn't control his dick ImageImageImageImage
jimin: "i don't wanna sext!" jungkook: *compliments him once* jimin: "OK YOU'VE CONVINCED ME LET'S SEXT" ImageImageImageImage
"anyway here's my dick" ImageImageImageImage
why won't yoongi let jungkook live his life like the 15 year old scene kid he is inside!!! ImageImageImageImage
yoongi is a marshmallow BUT DONT TELL ANYONE OR HE'LL BEAT YOU UP ImageImageImageImage
top 10 anime betrayals 😿😾 ImageImageImageImage
let's check in on hyung line real quick ImageImageImageImage
when ur conflicted cus you have this cute boy ur flirting with who you like but you don't know if he genuinely likes you back.. but then you sorta start crushing on ANOTHER boy who everyone says DOES like you? but you already like someone? not to mention they're the SAME BOY.. 😩 ImageImageImageImage
my favourite gummy smile ☺️ ImageImageImageImage
two very different conversations ImageImageImageImage
tae laid across three seats and hissed at kids' parents to save them seats but you didn't hear that from me 👀 ImageImageImageImage
RIP Min Yoongi's dick: 1994-2018. 1 like = 1 prayer 🙏 ImageImageImageImage
Where is Jimin? the action thriller coming to a cinema near you ImageImageImageImage
Jimin, wrapped in a blanket burrito, marathoning rom coms and crying into his popcorn: "No I'm not running away from my problems wtf do u mean" ImageImageImageImage
The entire au lead up to this moment... Yoongi smiling in a selfie ImageImageImageImage
Jimin finally gets his phone back from Tae and he's missed some messages ImageImageImageImage
Tequila is never a good idea and Yoongi is sick of Jungkook putting him on his snapchat story. ImageImageImageImage
Why did he run away? ImageImageImageImage
911 is sick of Jungkook's bullshit ImageImageImageImage
Taehyung wakes up to some interesting messages ImageImageImageImage
I saw two men so beautiful I cried ImageImageImageImage
Yoongi awakes from a 12 hour depression nap and checks twitter 😬 ImageImageImageImage
Yoongi's therapist would be so disappointed rn ImageImageImageImage
Jungkook is That messy bitch ImageImageImageImage
Jimin is just trying to save Tae's feelings 😰 ImageImageImageImage
Every year hundreds of people are hospitalised due to zipper and penis related injuries. Be careful out there kids ImageImageImageImage
Things are happening ImageImageImageImage
Good things never last forever.. ImageImageImageImage
Yoongi is an idiot sandwich ImageImageImageImage
Raising a son is hard work when your 3 years older than him, his brother's roommate and best friend, his sort of annoying older adopted best friend, terrible at relationships and you're both angsty 24/7 ImageImageImageImage
(spoiler alert: he's gonna overthink it) ImageImageImageImage
Ouch ImageImageImageImage
Incase y'all forgot Taehyung is a Hufflepuff. And we don't take kindly to people hurting our friends 🙃 ImageImageImageImage
(THIS IS THE CORRECT POST THIS TIME LMAOO SORRY) ImageImageImageImage
Right? ImageImageImageImage
Full offence the "Real Moron"s are sugakook 🤐 ImageImageImageImage
Namjoon's main character growth over the course of this au is him learning how to meme ImageImageImageImage
Please join me in raising a glass to Mr "I'm single for a reason" and his burgeoning relationship counselling business 🍻 Image
Fake Bitches Anonymous ImageImageImageImage
But that's just my opinion... ImageImageImageImage
Poll: Favourite comeback of 2018.. Baby Peach or Agust D? ImageImageImageImage
If you can't get a sugar daddy get yourself a coffee daddy instead 😉 ImageImageImageImage
Hi I'm gay ImageImageImageImage
How to describe Park Jimin in 2 emojis: 🕺🏼🍑 ImageImageImageImage
Jungkook belongs at Weenie Hut Jr's 😞✊🏼 ImageImageImageImage
Min Yoongi is the master of VERY personal attacks 💅🏼 ImageImageImageImage
(Team Triss Represent) ImageImageImageImage
Jungkook is a Certified disaster gay ImageImageImageImage
vmin ANGERY ImageImageImageImage
😢 ImageImageImageImage
/TIME JUMP/ let's check in on EVERYONE'S favourite pairing taegi 😉 ImageImageImageImage
tHICK ImageImageImageImage
If you believe in yourself maybe one day you too will achieve your dick dream ImageImageImageImage
Taehyung is a furry. Yoongi has an oppa kink. It's just FACTS ImageImageImageImage
Jikook are 2 seconds away from blocking taegi ImageImageImageImage
trouble in paradise ImageImageImageImage
jikook have two very different friendship styles ImageImageImageImage
when jikook returns from war 😫✊🏼 ImageImageImageImage
Different isn't always worse ImageImageImageImage
Taemin is the real MVP ImageImageImageImage
Hello! I am on the brink of death ImageImageImageImage
Taehyung out here making memes of Yoongi and he doesn't even try to stop him. Whipped boyfriend culture. ImageImageImageImage
Yoongi's life would be 800% easier if Jungkook stopped trying to expose himself 24/7 but.. that's friendship i guess ImageImageImageImage
Namjoon: but i can speak english? fluently?? ImageImageImageImage
BE QUIET TWINK ImageImageImageImage
😪💗 ImageImageImageImage
tbh if jikook checked each other's twitters this au would be finished in 5 mins ImageImageImageImage
the tour begins ImageImageImageImage
jungkook the scammer ImageImageImageImage
bow chicka wow wow ImageImageImageImage
the diss track would be legendary ✊🏼 ImageImageImageImage
i wonder if jimin saw the pictures... ImageImageImageImage
jungkook is a dumbass ImageImageImageImage
the dumbassery continues ImageImageImageImage
(they're sickening tbh) ImageImageImageImage
brunette yoongi could kill us all with one look tbh ImageImageImageImage
Agust D and RM's Seoul 2018 Concert... will be unforgettable 😏 Image
/ON HIATUS/ until I can afford to fix my phone 😞 If anyone is still waiting for this I’m so sorry I promise I will finish this as soon as I can!!
I told y'all I wasn't giving up on this au ImageImageImageImage
choke me daddy ImageImageImageImage
everybody is getting blocked today ImageImageImageImage
relatable ImageImageImageImage
the Dumbass Club ImageImageImageImage
it's happening ImageImageImageImage
confident gay v disaster gay ImageImageImageImage
Tae: "We will be using codenames. You can address me as eagle one. Jimin is been there, done that. Yoongi is currently doing that. Namjoon is it happened one in a dream. Jin is if I had to pick a hyung. Hoseok is I'd be lying if I hadn't thought about it. Jungkook is... Bunny." ImageImageImageImage
tipsy diminie likes to FLIRT ImageImageImageImage
jungkook isn't a slut but who knows ImageImageImageImage
💓💓💓 ImageImageImageImage
😳 ImageImageImageImage
mess ImageImageImageImage
finally ImageImageImageImage
just letting you guys know- this is the end of the plot BUT i will be adding an epilogue to wrap things up (& have some fun nsfw jikook time 😘) i won't be able update until after next tuesday (June 5th) because of finals. I promise i'll update after that asap!
baby boy culture ImageImageImageImage
disaster gays attract other disaster gays and before you know it there's a whole disaster gay coven in your damn backyard ImageImageImageImage
property of WHOM jiminie ImageImageImageImage
oof taegi are goals ImageImageImageImage
this mess is why jimin never logs onto sfw twitter ImageImageImageImage
maybe 🙊 ImageImageImageImage
poll time because i'm curious.. do y'all think jungkook will actually shoot his shot?
"it's just the angle" sure jan ImageImageImageImage
i'm waiting for that sex tape tbh 👀 ImageImageImageImage
☹️ ImageImageImageImage
interesting... ImageImageImageImage
🙂 ImageImageImageImage
i'm proud of my sons ImageImageImageImage
dicks out for jikook 🔞🍆💦 (ps- please send me a cc if the writing is hard to read! i'll change it before i post... the rest.. 😉) ImageImageImageImage
🔞🔞🔞 (if this text goes blurry too i'm DONE) ImageImage
mutual love, respect and PRAISE KINK ImageImage
i blushed writing this yet i have at least 30 jimin look-a-like nudes saved on my phone ImageImageImageImage
u ever bust a nut but like... from ur heart? a heart nut 💓 ImageImageImageImage
same jungkook ImageImageImageImage
jungkook is naruto running to the train station ImageImageImageImage
can you blame jimin for being thirsty LOOK at him ImageImage
🤪 ImageImageImageImage
ew jungkook wtf ImageImage
peachs_baby is smug af (also lmao sorry for more dick pics) ImageImageImageImage
to finish this update- let's check in on my beloved hyung line 💕 ImageImageImageImage
Cishets: haha
Gays: askcnncuiusfbsgkjengiwubg ImageImageImageImage
Discussions 🙂 ImageImageImageImage
Tae cried. Yoongi took pics. To avert attention from his own crying. ImageImageImageImage
life hack: call him baby and he CAN'T stay mad at you ImageImage
do he got a booty? he dooo (yes i know this meme is prehistoric) ImageImageImageImage
best friend hours (pt 1) ImageImage
best friend hours (pt 2) ImageImageImageImage
all of my babies have come so far 😭 ImageImageImageImage
Ready? Image
This au is almost finished!! I'm not sure when I will post the final update but I promise I will work super hard on it!! (I don't want a anti-climactic ending after MONTHS). Please send me some cc's if you have any final requests, feedback or wanna chat!! curiouscat.me/whinychimchim
out of curiosity (i've already decided what i'm doing 😅) would you prefer jimin getting dicked down for the first time to be written in full or just have it recapped through texts?
welcome to bone town ImageImage
it's difficult for reality to live up to fantasy ImageImage
when ur 45 mins into netflix and chill and he hasn't even looked at you 😩 ImageImageImage
wow at least say please jimin be polite ImageImageImageImage
expectations v reality ImageImage
just you and me ImageImageImage
😇 ImageImage
😴 ImageImage
WHORE ImageImageImageImage
(where can I get this shirt tho) ImageImageImage
why am i so mean to namjoon? why is it so fun? ImageImageImageImage
🤪🍆🍑 ImageImageImageImage
we stan supportive soulmates vmin ImageImageImageImage
that ain't nsfw- THIS ACCOUNT is nsfw ImageImageImageImage
same shownu ImageImageImage
to be fair to namjoon- leonardo da vinci was a dreamboat ImageImageImageImage
that's all for today- i will probably finish this au saturday!!! i have most of it written i just want to make sure i'm happy with it all 😊 thank you for your support 💜💗
~3 months later~ all i do is torture namjoon and cry over jikook 🥳 ImageImageImageImage
tae misses his baby 😢 ImageImageImageImage
how many b99 references can i fit into one au ImageImageImageImage
but anyways why are 2seok petsitting yeontan? ImageImageImageImage
u really thought i was gonna go through this entire au and not let switch jikook rise? you fools ImageImageImageImage
jimin is braver than the us marines ImageImageImageImage
modern day Romancé ImageImage
thank god baby_peach blocked namjoon months ago 😳 ImageImage
but tbh jungkook's everyday account is almost as emotionally scarring for him ImageImage
~2 months later~ ImageImageImageImage
Menacingly ImageImageImageImage
you on facebook v you on instagram ImageImage
yet. ImageImageImage
~final time skip- 3 months later~ ImageImageImageImage
Kim Taehyung: Model, Instagram Hoe, Yeontan's Dad and Jikook's #1 Fansite ☺️ ImageImage
Matchy matchy ImageImage
um.... ImageImage
and so it begins again 😅 Image
~THE END~
It's taken 5 months, lots of procrastination, an unhealthy amount of time spent searching for nudes and lots and lots of editing 2am mistakes so i hope you guys enjoyed this au! Thank you for supporting me- it really kept me going! And have a lovely day/night wherever you are 😘
oh and send me some cc's if you have any feedback, questions, ideas for a new au or just want to chat! i promise i don't bite! curiouscat.me/whinychimchim

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with bby 🌷🔞

bby 🌷🔞 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(