Washington Examiner Siraj Hashmi
It all began on Feb 14th when reporting on the developments at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, MSNBC host Brian Williams said that this was the 12th school shooting of 2018.
1) A man committed suicide using a gun in an elementary school parking lot when the school was closed and there were no children
4) A Grayson College student confused a real gun with a training gun and accidentally fired a bullet into a wall on Jan. 10. No injuries were reported.
5) A 14-year-old seventh-grade
6) Gunshots were fired at a campus building at Cal State San Bernardino on Jan. 10. No injuries were reported.
7) Two people in a car exchanged gunfire
8) A Winston-Salem State University football player was shot and killed at a
9) A 16-year-old male student shot a 15-year-old female student in the cafeteria at Italy High School in Italy, Texas, on Jan. 22. While the victim was injured, she was expected to make a full recovery.
10) An unknown assailant in a pickup truck drove by the NET Charter High School in Gentilly, La., and
11) A 15-year-old male student shot and killed two students and wounded 18 others at Marshall County High School in
12) A 16-year-old student fired a gun at another 16-year-old student during an altercation at Murphy High School in Mobile, Ala., on Jan. 25. No injuries were reported and the suspect was taken into custody.
14) A 32-year-old man was shot and killed in the parking lot
15) A 12-year-old female student accidentally fired a real gun thinking it was a fake gun. Four
16) A teenage boy was shot in the chest and nearly killed by another student who conspired with
17) A third-grade student pulled the trigger of a police officer's holstered weapon at the Harmony Learning
18) A 17-year-old student was arrested after firing a gun into the floor of a classroom of Metropolitan High School in the Bronx, N.Y., on Feb. 8.
19) The shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in
Now, you'll notice that there are 19 shooting incidents listed above, not 18 like the media were trying to make you believe. That's because the third incident on the list involving a pellet gun and a school bus has at least
Let’s enlighten @jimmykimmel
Obama’s SS gun ban opened the door for beneficiaries to be investigated if they were under mental duress & needed help w/ their finances. A beneficiary who had his check sent to a 3rd party could