2) That means that IF HE WISHES Trump can tell RR to fire Mulehead yesterday.
4) After all (at last as far as I'm concerned) . . . .
5) So IF Trump does not fire Mulehead, what does that mean?
6) I think it can only mean one thing.
9) Others think he's a smokescreen to cover Sessions/IG work on the same thing.
I don't see that. Virtually everything he does, even if in a roundabout way, keeps coming up Cankles/Pedo/Tony Two-toes.
12) But whatever Flynn's role, virtually all of the other . . .
14) Then there are the FOUR major DOJ investigations into Cankles at this very moment.
16) Trump's vindication by the House is a signal. If Mulehead is working for us Trump won't fire him.
17) Finally, Trump never gave Mulehead a nickname! Interesting.