1) Get rid of time-sinkers.
2) Get rid of things that are giving you off a bad energy.
3) Get rid of people that are taking A LOT OUT OF YOU but don't pull their own weight.
4) Get rid of random junk that takes up space and clutters up your place.
5) Make a list of your most important goals.
6) Make a list of specific behaviors that you want to develop into habits.
7) Make a list of your strengths and skill-sets.
8) Make a list of the most important contacts in your life.
Develop a morning ritual that includes:
9) Going over your most important goals for that day, week and month.
10) Reminding yourself of the most important principles.
11) Repeating affirmations and mantras.
12) Integrating an inspirational self pep-talk.
Develop an evening ritual that includes a full-report on how that day was spent including
13) Ask yourself "What did I learn today?"
14) "Am I closer today towards my goals than I was yesterday?"
15) "What is my 20% of effort that leads to 80% of results?"
16) Get a mentor. Find someone who is older, more successful than you and has credible results to prove it. Persuade them to teach you. Even mentors need mentors.
17) Write down a list of the things holding you back the most in life. Reframe into goals.