2) I think we have satisfied the question of whether Sessions is "on the job" & who has begun proceedings
4) But I don't think the political aspect has sufficiently been addressed.
6) The answer is that Sessions/Horowitz have been selectively providing Congress with requested docs while cleverly holding out.
give up the documents.
8) In the meantime, the ISSUES, the NAMES, and the STORIES become public.
10) Today's congressional letter of a criminal referral for Cankles, Combover, etc. is CRITICAL to this type of "public education."
12) But fake news, by initially seeking to ignore this stuff, did us a huge favor.
14) Ironically, by supporting Mulehead's investigation, the Rs look "more" non-partisan & more balanced to average people.
16) Better yet, Congress, not DOJ appears to be "leading" in all these calls for investigations (despite being a year behind)
19) It is highly likely now that when the indictments come the public will be favorably disposed