It's no exaggeration to say he has been the most significant player in US politics for the last 20 years.
By quite a long way.
- Carlyle Group
- Time Warner
- Walt Disney
Indeed. His investment in Citigroup is very significant because of the most important email Wikileaks has ever released.
Things That Fox Won't Cover:
- Introduction of sharia into the West
- the disappearance of Western Culture in Europe
- the Islamization of the West
- Civilization jihad a la the MB.
Why not? Bin Talal used to own more of Fox than anyone other than the Murdochs.
The Podestas were registered foreign agents of Saudi Arabia.
Obama was sponsored by him.
+++ = the House of Saud. One side of the triangle gone, first time in history.
I wonder what's really in those injections.
- the Islamization of the West,
- the invasion of Europe,
- the rise in global child trafficking,
- the terror acts and the wars that followed,
- and the subversion of the USA's politics, banking, technology and media
can be tied back to Bin Talal.