One of his first claims is that Kellyanne Conway was a leaker & it was clear when a reporter said "this person" or "this adviser" rather than "he."
In a call to Trump Tower in the am, I explained.
More important it showed continued "hidden" Trump support.
This completely reflects the phone call I got from Trump Tower at about 8:00 am.
Which set of data was right?
10) Trump, unlike other candidates, had not prepared EITHER a concession or a victory speech.
12) Chris Christie screwed himself out of a job. (15-16) He claimed to have talked with Zero who would call to congratulate Trump . . .
15) The missing piece to Trump's victory, Green says, was Bannon.
19) The WHCD in 2012 where Zero personally slammed Trump so outraged Trump that he more or less decided right there he would be president.
I think this is important: Trump HAD all these elements, but they were not well integrated before Bannon.
Sorry, there was no "plot" & Cankles discredited herself every time she opened her mouth.
The story of how he got a job at Goldman-Sachs is interesting, an accident. He developed a team of math guys--NO economists.
Helping to finance and relaunch Breitbart News, Bannon heard Andrew had died.
30) Green claims the birther attack drove down DT's black approval, Trump didn't care.
32) After the 2011 WHCD, Trump began hitting conservatives websites & talk radio.