3) According to Green Bannon had a 4-pronged approach to discredit Cankles (as if she needed discrediting): First, Breitbart;
Meanwhile, Breitbart News hammered ISIS, illegals, race riots, etc. But Cankles was "tops" in all these stories. (143)
This is where Green goes koo koo for cocoapuffs. He delves deep into "male id aggression." BS. This was AMERICAN aggression, sick of Cankles and her criminal ilk.
8) Bannon (159) understood Marx's dictum of "hightening the contradictions" of the DemoKKkKrats by exposing their rich lifestyle & affinity for banksters
9) When Trump caught criticism for not having meat in his policies Bannon had Ann Coulter & Sam Nunberg draft immigration policies
10) Then came the Great Fox War.
Fox was stunned to find public opinion against them, often 100:1 in terms of calls and emails. (Green says "virtually 100% against Fox)
Bannon told him to pound sand.
Murdoch, without even looking up from his soup said "He's not running for president."
16) The biggest boost came after DT crushed Kasich in New Hampshire, then took South Carolina.
But like everyone else, Green gets the significance of the rallies wrong. They were not just to mobilize the base. They were an ingenious end run around the national media--including Fox.
(Green is wrong, Trump did NOT hold the lead the entire primary season: he was interrupted briefly by Ben Carson)
20) Like it or not, Trump "having won, intended to affix the Trump brand on the GOP" (190). He "understood the media & how to manipulate it."
22) Meanwhile Ailes-with Gretchen Carlson's lawsuit-called Bannon begging for "air cover." Bannon said "he was babbling. He was in the effing mumble tank."
Green is completely wrong when he saw a "weakness" in Trump's "impulses." In retrospect they were almost 100% right.
Eventually, all people remembered was a Muslim with a kow-towing wife nodding behind him.
Putting the four women whom Slick had assaulted in the press conference before the debate was genius. Green labels it a "stunt."
Bannon MADE the fake news admit the reality of the women, which they had previously successfully avoided.
29) Just as my own #s showed, the Access Hollywood tape impact lasted four days--enough to cost Trump NH and probably MN.
31) Bannon & Trump realized that the dividing line was globalists & patriots.
An Arizona native, I couldn't fathom that. No way she ever had a chance.
I was in Montgomery Co OH, an absolute bellwether for OH & usually the nation.
No R had won it in 25 years.
Green misses the polling by @PPDNews and Trafalgar, both of whom had a schism between the popular vote for Cankles & votes in key EC states.
39) Green also failed to grasp that people like Bannon
Trump has shown that deckhands can run around like chickens with their heads cut off as long as . .